How do you guys stop?

You guys ever think she's NOT the clean one? Baits you all into this amazing blow job and then she slides up on you, asking if your clean as if she is so innocent and was in the heat of the moment.

ANY provider that is doing FS raw has NOTHING to lose. If she is not concerned about her OWN health and well being, you think she gives a shit about yours? Protect yourselves, it will save you many future headaches down the road with your significant others. An std is one thing, but fuck your life if she got preggers and you got that baggage on your shoulders for 18+ years. That 300 dollar session is going to cost you thousands and thousands of times more than that.
If this were a SB thing pregnancy would be a real possibility. To have a monger baby is highly unusual.a boyfriend perhaps

How do I stop? When I first saw this thread I was going to answer "frequently" because in the past 30+ years I must have quit 20 times, staying away for months and sometimes years when my "real" life got too complicated. THIS time my motivation to stop comes from within.
As in "within my brain"
It happened during a visit to a provider that I had happily seen previously and it struck me like a thunderbolt!... It was a strong odor exuding from her that reminded me just how many others had been exactly where I was at that exact moment. That sour smell consumed my desire and I quickly lost my erection. Unable to continue, I mumbled my apologies and left.
The episode has left me scarred and scared that I have lost my passion for this hobby of ours. The fantasy that I rely on to "perform" has been shattered by the evidence that could not be ignored. The sweet smell of illicit passion is gone and what's left is the reminder of the countless transactions that preceded mine and disappointment in myself for partaking in such a shallow endeavor.
So its good-bye and over and out for me! (for now, lol)

How do I stop? When I first saw this thread I was going to answer "frequently" because in the past 30+ years I must have quit 20 times, staying away for months and sometimes years when my "real" life got too complicated. THIS time my motivation to stop comes from within.
As in "within my brain"
It happened during a visit to a provider that I had happily seen previously and it struck me like a thunderbolt!... It was a strong odor exuding from her that reminded me just how many others had been exactly where I was at that exact moment. That sour smell consumed my desire and I quickly lost my erection. Unable to continue, I mumbled my apologies and left.
The episode has left me scarred and scared that I have lost my passion for this hobby of ours. The fantasy that I rely on to "perform" has been shattered by the evidence that could not be ignored. The sweet smell of illicit passion is gone and what's left is the reminder of the countless transactions that preceded mine and disappointment in myself for partaking in such a shallow endeavor.
So its good-bye and over and out for me! (for now, lol)
Did you tell her about the odor?

Been about 10 months since that horrible day- How your life can change in an instant..

With the exception of a few HJ from legit massages, have not had a BI/ DATY or any type of sex for that long
I’m almost ashamed to even participate here as I have nothing along those lines to contribute-
Can’t narrow it down - Is it lack of desire, afraid of catching something as my immune system is a disaster, or guilt—

Life can suck sometimes

Been about 10 months since that horrible day- How your life can change in an instant..

With the exception of a few HJ from legit massages, have not had a BI/ DATY or any type of sex for that long
I’m almost ashamed to even participate here as I have nothing along those lines to contribute-
Can’t narrow it down - Is it lack of desire, afraid of catching something as my immune system is a disaster, or guilt—

Life can suck sometimes
ugh… sorry you are in the situation you are in. You know we are all here hoping as praying for ya.

I think I have reached the final “I’m done” this time. Flaky providers, lack
of providers and lack of good experiences have made me actually stop and think. Think about the waste of money, think about what Im risking and thinking about all the time it waste. Yesterdays fiasco just paused me Off too much

all that coupled with lingering pains from
Hernia surgery making everything more uncomfortable.

All that, I think I’ve reached the end of the road. Not sure if even an ATF return would get me out of self imposed retirement. I bud you all happy searching and I’m sure I will linger but I think my days are behind me.

ugh… sorry you are in the situation you are in. You know we are all here hoping as praying for ya.

I think I have reached the final “I’m done” this time. Flaky providers, lack
of providers and lack of good experiences have made me actually stop and think. Think about the waste of money, think about what Im risking and thinking about all the time it waste. Yesterdays fiasco just paused me Off too much

all that coupled with lingering pains from
Hernia surgery making everything more uncomfortable.

All that, I think I’ve reached the end of the road. Not sure if even an ATF return would get me out of self imposed retirement. I bud you all happy searching and I’m sure I will linger but I think my days are behind me.
With respect to an ATF .. return..
I’ve had a few over the years whose service and overall time spent were wonderful, as I think back…

Funny though, that during that time I was always looking for that new experience and became .. tired.. of those ATF’s

What’s that saying— When you have it, you don’t appreciate it, and when you don’t, you want it back ?…

With respect to an ATF .. return..
I’ve had a few over the years whose service and overall time spent were wonderful, as I think back…

Funny though, that during that time I was always looking for that new experience and became .. tired.. of those ATF’s

What’s that saying— When you have it, you don’t appreciate it, and when you don’t, you want it back ?…
im a creature of habit. If it was good, im
Going to you disappear or I can’t afford.

Tiffany, Gina Italian housewife, Tessa, SB

they all decided to ride off into the sunset. Replacing the service and experience has proven very difficult.

I guess if I have a girlfriend to have sex with this would go away ?
but I’ve been banging 8-10/10s
No way I get a hot girlfriend
Lets see more reviews of these 10s?

and how do you stop? You don’t or as iwantahj69 once said in this thread ‘like this’ and we never see you here again. Miss him, guy was solid intel.

For some, not all, your age may slow you down a bit. But, as I have posted before.When you think you need to go out and get your rocks off, jerk off first, and then decide if you really need to do it. Then, after you have beat your meat on the toilet seat, and splattered your spackle everywhere, you might feel a great relief that you have avoided an STD again, and saved a lot of money for something you probably will have remorse for anyway. Good Luck!

For some, not all, your age may slow you down a bit. But, as I have posted before.When you think you need to go out and get your rocks off, jerk off first, and then decide if you really need to do it. Then, after you have beat your meat on the toilet seat, and splattered your spackle everywhere, you might feel a great relief that you have avoided an STD again, and saved a lot of money for something you probably will have remorse for anyway. Good Luck!
Personally, fleshlights have curbed me going often. As it feels way better then CFS, but it’s just the concept of being with a women