FantasyLI - formerly XDreams - Edison Strip West Babylon Long Island

Yeah, He actually came in.
I went back and read the review and I had said he knocked a few times but she ignored it.
I think he gave us enough warning so I got my pants on.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/being-sinful-on-good-friday.14088/

Rereading this, I know I had to leave some stuff out not to get her in trouble because the rules were different then, but the part about Mike was pretty much how it happened.

Of course there were the rumors the had cameras in the room and we speculated later maybe he saw something he didn't like about the session.
Cameras!? Did you know at the time?

YES! This place would have the number 1 show Billy lollll. I don’t think people would believe most of the shenanigans that go on here. I love it tho..never a dull moment. Oh and I just read that “petridish” comment coming from her …it’s funny… I’ll behave…
I will say that Mike towards the end didn’t care anymore about cleaning and keeping that place looking its best. Phil is the complete opposite. I’m not saying that just because I work there either

Btw. @RoyalFlush666 Miko is hot!!

P.S Billy one critique from Mike was that I should be more sensual.
Are there cameras in the room?

Are there cameras in the room?
hey bricktop.. at first there were no cameras. When he installed them he claimed it was for the safety of the girls and explained that it was only for the day so no tapes were kept or so he said honestly, thinking back on it I put to much trust into his words. I would never be able to work under those conditions again. When Xdreams was taken over they ripped out the cameras I can attest to that because I seen it with my own eyes. The new owner does not play stupid games like that. Mike made bad decisions and that’s why his business died. So NO ..THERE ARE NO CAMERAS !

hey bricktop.. at first there were no cameras. When he installed them he claimed it was for the safety of the girls and explained that it was only for the day so no tapes were kept or so he said honestly, thinking back on it I put to much trust into his words. I would never be able to work under those conditions again. When Xdreams was taken over they ripped out the cameras I can attest to that because I seen it with my own eyes. The new owner does not play stupid games like that. Mike made bad decisions and that’s why his business died. So NO ..THERE ARE NO CAMERAS !
Where the old cameras full size or pinholes?

I've been to this place more times than I care to admit, but saw a review of Bree recently and I had a very different experience with her, so would like to share. I have seen her before, usually on the day shift, but for whatever reason only caught her either entering the building, of heading to the ladies room, or something and was kind of excited a couple of months back when she came to the window and winked and said she hopes I pick her. Of course I did, although cream was in there and looking pretty bad ass too. Both defintely Milfy types. Now that I look back at it, probbaly should have done a double. Oh well. There is always next time. I opted for 15min. I asked her in the room her price and was quoted 140 CBJ and 200 FS. I opted for the 140.00 Bree is super pretty, amazing thick ass, beautiful huge cans, sweet brown eyes, and a beautiful smile. She is super sweet and was eager to please. She had a nice technique and let me grab her ass while she sucked me off until I blew it in the bag. There was nothing mediocre about her, and I would love to see her again. She's not perfection like Shy, and not a GFE, but for sure a sweetheart, very milfy, and worth checking out.

billyS

Reign of Terror
AMP will give you better value then those girls
I used to be a big fan of Cream back when she started at XDreams, I have a few reviews of her in that thread. But that was before they were allowed to fuck or suck.
Or at least they weren't supposed to.

One day when I was visiting Shy, her and Missy came in at the end to say hello and I have to tell you Cream is looking really hot, killer body.
Why don't you toftt with her?

I used to be a big fan of Cream back when she started at XDreams, I have a few reviews of her in that thread. But that was before they were allowed to fuck or suck.
Or at least they weren't supposed to.

One day when I was visiting Shy her a Missy came in at the end to say hello and I have to tell you Cream is looking really hot, killer body.
Why don't you toftt with her?
That’s all I needed to hear. A recommendation from you, I’ll keep my eyes out for the next time she’s on the schedule.

Quick question. I stopped by here today and the parking lot was packed as well as in the street. I walked in thinking that all the girls would be busy. To my surprise all three were available for a dance. So where were all the other people whose cars were outside?