Being Sinful on Good Friday

billyS

Reign of Terror
Today I bought a double ($50) session for the first time. Seven was on and I wanted her solo this time. She walks in all disheveled, shoes untied and gives me a big grin when she sees it’s me. Immediately she starts telling me about a couple her and Missy just did and how hot it got her. Problem is she said she only had little clitoral orgasms and needed to explode. I complimented her on her looks and she pulled her top down and asked how she looked now. After some LFK and hard tit sucking she turned around and started grinding her ass into my crotch. She threw her long braids to one side so I could kiss her neck, both on the side and on the back. As I did this I reached down and found a very wet pussy. She pulled her short down so I could work the clit and lips but she was already so wet I could smell her juices. She turned to face me and told me to get rid of the boxers. She seemed pleased that ‘little billy’ was already hanging low and swollen. She grabbed him, held him in place with her legs and started sliding her pussy all over him. Damn she was so wet already. After a few minutes of this I picked her with my hands under her ass. She locked her legs around me and I rubbed my dick under her. She held on and remarked it’s nice to be slim. I brought her over to the couch and sat her down. I’ve been dying to really go to town on her pussy and she was in no condition to say no. I started with big wet kisses on her inner thighs then licked the area between her thighs and lips. Then I went to work on the clit, while I fingered her but she really liked it when I fucked her with my tongue. There were pauses for some more LFK and tit sucking. Then it was my turn. She sucked my balls into her mouth hard and rolled them around with her tongue. She did some nasty things with her lips, and then covered me up. More nasty lip work. She finally got on for the finally. She locked her legs into mine and lined her pussy up with on my shaft. She slid back and forth with ease as she was so wet. Every once in a while she would pull in for some kissing but for the most part she was in her own little word as I rubbed her clit with my thumb. At this point her whole body was soaked with sweat. She really started going faster and then I started to meet her slides with thrusts as my dick was wrapped on three sides by her pussy lips and the bottom trapped on my belly. I got the head of my cock right under her clit and drove it until I felt her body spasm. She just locked up her whole body and held on. I came a few minutes later and filled the bag. After she said she couldn’t move her legs and we just stayed in that position for about 5 minutes. The first time she tried to slide off she didn’t make it. Finally she slid off and draped her body across me put her head on my shoulder as I caressed her still wet back. After she got up the couch was wet where she was sitting. We ran over the time (we got two knocks the second from Mike) and he fined her $25 but I paid it and threw in another $25 on top. It was worth it. I should add that if your a newbie you really should not expect this your first time with her. Today was a combination of the fact that I've seen her alot and she is comfortable with me and also she was horny as hell from the couples session.

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
Kimba, Ive never seen her like that before. She was just a total sexual animal. I'd really like to thank the couple who had gone in there before me for getting her so stirred up.

DAMN...

Billy,

By the way this got me truly hot and bothered. It made me peruse the Tribune to find some quickie action. Although my funds are tight at the moment. After the third reading of your post I went to Flushing and banged the mess out of a middle aged Asian woman.

I really have to stay away from this board.

Good going Billy, and thanks for the inspiration. I truly had an intense session because of your post.

Regards

Pop

PS-- she is not the same one Michel is talking about in another thread. This is a new Leavitt place location.

Last edited:
Originally posted by billyS
Today I bought a double ($50) session for the first time. Seven was on and I wanted her solo this time. She walks in all disheveled, shoes untied and gives me a big grin when she sees it’s me. Immediately she starts telling me about a couple her and Missy just did and how hot it got her. Problem is she said she only had little clitoral orgasms and needed to explode. I complimented her on her looks and she pulled her top down and asked how she looked now. After some LFK and hard tit sucking she turned around and started grinding her ass into my crotch. She threw her long braids to one side so I could kiss her neck, both on the side and on the back. As I did this I reached down and found a very wet pussy. She pulled her short down so I could work the clit and lips but she was already so wet I could smell her juices. She turned to face me and told me to get rid of the boxers. She seemed pleased that ‘little billy’ was already hanging low and swollen. She grabbed him, held him in place with her legs and started sliding her pussy all over him. Damn she was so wet already. After a few minutes of this I picked her with my hands under her ass. She locked her legs around me and I rubbed my dick under her. She held on and remarked it’s nice to be slim. I brought her over to the couch and sat her down. I’ve been dying to really go to town on her pussy and she was in no condition to say no. I started with big wet kisses on her inner thighs then licked the area between her thighs and lips. Then I went to work on the clit, while I fingered her but she really liked it when I fucked her with my tongue. There were pauses for some more LFK and tit sucking. Then it was my turn. She sucked my balls into her mouth hard and rolled them around with her tongue. She did some nasty things with her lips, and then covered me up. More nasty lip work. She finally got on for the finally. She locked her legs into mine and lined her pussy up with on my shaft. She slid back and forth with ease as she was so wet. Every once in a while she would pull in for some kissing but for the most part she was in her own little word as I rubbed her clit with my thumb. At this point her whole body was soaked with sweat. She really started going faster and then I started to meet her slides with thrusts as my dick was wrapped on three sides by her pussy lips and the bottom trapped on my belly. I got the head of my cock right under her clit and drove it until I felt her body spasm. She just locked up her whole body and held on. I came a few minutes later and filled the bag. After she said she couldn’t move her legs and we just stayed in that position for about 5 minutes. The first time she tried to slide off she didn’t make it. Finally she slid off and draped her body across me put her head on my shoulder as I caressed her still wet back. After she got up the couch was wet where she was sitting. We ran over the time (we got two knocks the second from Mike) and he fined her $25 but I paid it and threw in another $25 on top. It was worth it. I should add that if your a newbie you really should not expect this your first time with her. Today was a combination of the fact that I've seen her alot and she is comfortable with me and also she was horny as hell from the couples session.
Billy - you should check out this website, www.gotSTD.com and read up on transmission. Enjoy!

Last edited:
A Wild Experience

I was reading your review and than going back remembering it
made me pull out me dildo and start pleasing myself at 3am.
All I can say is life is about being at the right place at the
right time. This post is for all those who understands what
happens when sex turnd into desire and desire flames the
fire. I think that I feel like a sexual freak if there is anyone
out there like me that just love sex and having fun with it
post your reply and let me know, because and half the fun
is talking about it. It like winning the lottory and not being
able to tell anyone, that why I like this forum because you can
talk freely about the dirt little secrets that hides under your
bed

billyS

Reign of Terror
Re: A Wild Experience

Originally posted by Sinful7
that why I like this forum because you can
talk freely about the dirt little secrets that hides under your
bed
One of the main reasons I post is because I really can't share these experiences with anyone in my 'real' world.

How to get more from your Entertainer

In the real world there are rules and regulations, In the
virtual world there is lust and desire, but them together
there is controversy and opinion.

I live everyday as if it is my last, I dance as if no one watching,
I sing as if no one listening, and I have sex as if it is sinful.
I enjoy what I do, and people can see that in other people.
I am not saying life is a bed of roses but they are pretty
to look at and smell great but touch them the wrong way
you will get pricked, and that is the approach that the guys
should take with that one entertainer that they really like.
Women are emotional and if you cater to it; you catch more
bees with sugar than vinegar.

For guys that think that they are going to get there rocks
off from a girl because you see her once or twice; think
again you have to earn trust with that special stripper
for special treatment. Oh! and remember over half the girls
have a special man in there life, so if you thinking to
pursue a stripper or sexual entertainter remember that
it is an up hill battle, and once you make it to the top
you have to break down the wall of protection and trust.

Originally posted by Danielle
Hey, I'm just reiterating why I've dubbed xtreams "the petri dish".
Yes, well...

I am not knocking anyone... and I am the first person to admit the occassional weakness, though thank goodness few and far between... but I don't *personally* understand assuming all the risks of bbfs with few of the benefits.

Seven is, from all discriptions, a very intoxicating experience. I can understand a man weakened by her charms not thinking clearly on the issue. Like I said, its happened to me. But when it has, its been an, "In for a penny, in for a pound." sort of thing with no halfway measures [with wholeway drawbacks].

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by Thorn
Yes, well...

... but I don't *personally* understand assuming all the risks of bbfs with few of the benefits.
??????????????????????????????
There is no BBFS going on at the dish let alone fs