Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

First time poster, can anyone else confirm this?
I was there Monday and Wednesday and all hands were on deck between Rosy and Warren.
There is a place on Junction by ABC store and the girls do not stand outside anymore, At least not
for the last 3 weeks. I was looking for a tall spinner there.

One casualty looks like the place at Britton and 88 by the bike store, the gate was down both days.
There were no stickers on the gate.

I was feeling tight so I headed to a place I read that said it was real good massage. It located on 41st Ave on the third fl. Damage was $35 and it was legit massage with hot stones. I left $10 tip and the girl wasn’t happy. I wondering what other give as a tip at a legit place.

First time poster, can anyone else confirm this?
I know I’m not a seasoned member here but if it helps I was in that area Thursday night. Roosevelt and 88th about midnight going into Friday. I saw a police van one of the sprinter style ones pulled to the opposite curb where a couple girls were out they had lights and blasted siren a couple times then left. It was quick I watched while at a red light. Not much but maybe they’re showing an interest in what’s going on now?

I know I’m not a seasoned member here but if it helps I was in that area Thursday night. Roosevelt and 88th about midnight going into Friday. I saw a police van one of the sprinter style ones pulled to the opposite curb where a couple girls were out they had lights and blasted siren a couple times then left. It was quick I watched while at a red light. Not much but maybe they’re showing an interest in what’s going on now?
They do that all the time even on Roosevelt across from Macy. It’s just they way in saying I know what you doing and you need to leave

I saw this once on Roosey in JH during the summer.
Yeah, girls left but didn't take the lawn chairs they were sitting on with them as they were coming right back after LE left and I guess they assumed no one would steal them with lE right there watching.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I saw this once on Roosey in JH during the summer.
Yeah, girls left but didn't take the lawn chairs they were sitting on with them as they were coming right back after LE left and I guess they assumed no one would steal them with lE right there watching.
Plus can you imagine the stench of those chairs?
These girls are getting cream pied all day.

I was there Monday and Wednesday and all hands were on deck between Rosy and Warren.
There is a place on Junction by ABC store and the girls do not stand outside anymore, At least not
for the last 3 weeks. I was looking for a tall spinner there.

One casualty looks like the place at Britton and 88 by the bike store, the gate was down both days.
There were no stickers on the gate.
That spot on Junction has been like that for more than just three weeks. I saw the girls that work there together at a restaurant in Flushing so they're still here. And the store still has its set up. Things are hot right now apparently.

And that 88 spot near the bike shop has been closed (not necessarily shut down) for the past week or two during the day and evening. But the rest of 88 is still showcasing its talent throughout the day. Although I noticed before in the last few months that they were actively trying to stay more hidden than usual. To the point that I thought the whole street had closed down. I guess we'll see. Summertime is approaching.

A lot of noise being made that Queens has the most AMP so even if the DA not prosecuting LE will close places down. Plus midterm elections year so local politicians have show their doing good in the district.

this thread has been quiet. I was taking a walk near 40th road and saw that a few ladies are out there. I didn't find any of them particularly attractive. Still haven't figured out which one is Genius' pleated skirt girl, Anna.

this thread has been quiet. I was taking a walk near 40th road and saw that a few ladies are out there. I didn't find any of them particularly attractive. Still haven't figured out which one is Genius' pleated skirt girl, Anna.
I've seen her almost every time I've been in the are which is at least once a week. I assume the times I missed her she was "busy".
Every time I saw her she was standing at the NW corner of 40th rd. On Saturday she had tan colored outfit on including tan leggings.

Unless your dick is the size of your pinky you will not be able to complete vag or greek sex with her. The 1 times I was with her it was a most unsatisfactory experience best described as trying to f**k her belly button. She will do rimming or CIM BBBJ.
When she asks you as you are walking by if you want massag-ee, if you nod no she will say something like 40 for anything you want - no condom.

I've seen her almost every time I've been in the are which is at least once a week. I assume the times I missed her she was "busy".
Every time I saw her she was standing at the NW corner of 40th rd. On Saturday she had tan colored outfit on including tan leggings.

Unless your dick is the size of your pinky you will not be able to complete vag or greek sex with her. The 1 times I was with her it was a most unsatisfactory experience best described as trying to f**k her belly button. She will do rimming or CIM BBBJ.
When she asks you as you are walking by if you want massag-ee, if you nod no she will say something like 40 for anything you want - no condom.
What the best time to go to this area ? It always seem packed with traffic

If you could you be so kind to list more physical detail, that would be great. Hair length? Body type? In trying to find a short Asian woman in tan, I'm thinking that the tan outfit changes (hopefully).

If you could you be so kind to list more physical detail, that would be great. Hair length? Body type? In trying to find a short Asian woman in tan, I'm thinking that the tan outfit changes (hopefully).
She was on the corner today when I was in the area (10:30-11am). She has brown hair (not the typicl jet black of Asains)a light pink (tanish) jacket, tan tights under the skirt and black boots that cam up to above her kness. Maybe 5'4 or so, trim. Not a kid.

She was on the corner today when I was in the area (10:30-11am). She has brown hair (not the typicl jet black of Asains)a light pink (tanish) jacket, tan tights under the skirt and black boots that cam up to above her kness. Maybe 5'4 or so, trim. Not a kid.
Thanks. That helps a lot. She's usually near the McDonald's corner?