Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

She always on the corner of Roosevelt and Prince. She wears a cap. Her name is coco
I when I walk by the corner there are sometimes 2 girls there (always the same girls).

Be advised: when I saw one of them (way before precovid and I forgot which one) I knelt down as if I was going to do DATY, separated the pussy lips and I saw that she had genital warts.

This should not be a problem for BJ's I would think, but for FS a serious problem for BBFS and possible problem for CFS especially if you use one of those smallish Chinese condoms or if you bring your own and it rides up a bit exposing some bare skin on your shaft.

I when I walk by the corner there are sometimes 2 girls there (always the same girls).

Be advised: when I saw one of them (way before precovid and I forgot which one) I knelt down as if I was going to do DATY, separated the pussy lips and I saw that she had genital warts.

This should not be a problem for BJ's I would think, but for FS a serious problem for BBFS and possible problem for CFS especially if you use one of those smallish Chinese condoms or if you bring your own and it rides up a bit exposing some bare skin on your shaft.
Did you use a flashlight

Actually 3 girls there and I been with all three. I never noticed ant warts. can you describe her.

Actually 3 girls there and I been with all three. I never noticed ant warts. can you describe her.
Was precovid and I don't remember which one of the two that always hang out at the corner of P&R.
The warts are internal a bit so you need to spread pussy lips (like to expose her clit) to see them. They are obvious if you do that.

I'm not posting this info to hurt the girls but to let you guys know that you should take a look before you stick your tongue in or go uncovered or not have the condom covered your shaft completely.

I would guess that an alcohol wipe after sex might be a good idea.

I always take a peek as if I were going to DATY with a new girl.

Was precovid and I don't remember which one of the two that always hang out at the corner of P&R.
The warts are internal a bit so you need to spread pussy lips (like to expose her clit) to see them. They are obvious if you do that.

I'm not posting this info to hurt the girls but to let you guys know that you should take a look before you stick your tongue in or go uncovered or not have the condom covered your shaft completely.

I would guess that an alcohol wipe after sex might be a good idea.

I always take a peek as if I were going to DATY with a new girl.
A rule of mine is never go bare or daty with any of the ladies on the street.

I have to say that I appreciate all the knowledge you guys have to offer here. I don't get to partake in this hobby very often, partly due to in opportunity, and that it is an expensive hobby. I have to put something aside to plan for an excursion. So I'd be grateful if anyone can share their thoughts on my dilemma.

I'm curious to try a Greek experience. I know that genius has shared about his pleated skirt girl, and her price point sounds great to me. However, I have not figured out who she is in my limited visits to Flushing. I know there's the Asian MILF others have reviewed and her service fee is at least 3x that of our 40th Rd ladies, and she was described as horse faced. I'm wondering if it is better to spend more on a definite service although knowing the provider is not attractive? Then there's the fancier spas which can offer the experience I'm looking for, and the ladies are more attractive according to reviews. I would think that their facilities would be cleaner and safer than 40th Rd. But their price point is also double that of the Asian Milf.

I'd like to know some of your thoughts.

I have to say that I appreciate all the knowledge you guys have to offer here. I don't get to partake in this hobby very often, partly due to in opportunity, and that it is an expensive hobby. I have to put something aside to plan for an excursion. So I'd be grateful if anyone can share their thoughts on my dilemma.

I'm curious to try a Greek experience. I know that genius has shared about his pleated skirt girl, and her price point sounds great to me. However, I have not figured out who she is in my limited visits to Flushing. I know there's the Asian MILF others have reviewed and her service fee is at least 3x that of our 40th Rd ladies, and she was described as horse faced. I'm wondering if it is better to spend more on a definite service although knowing the provider is not attractive? Then there's the fancier spas which can offer the experience I'm looking for, and the ladies are more attractive according to reviews. I would think that their facilities would be cleaner and safer than 40th Rd. But their price point is also double that of the Asian Milf.

The Asian milf is away for a few weeks. I’d save up and go for it when she returns

So I find my self in flushing and notice the girls on Roosevelt across from Macys is gone and the place locked up. So I walk over to Prince and didn’t see anyone out, so I head over to 40th rd and low and behold there like 30 ladies out all standing under the scalfold and all the ladies from Roosevelt is there. It look like 40th rd is back to the way it were. Now I wonder how late will there be out?

So I find my self in flushing and notice the girls on Roosevelt across from Macys is gone and the place locked up. So I walk over to Prince and didn’t see anyone out, so I head over to 40th rd and low and behold there like 30 ladies out all standing under the scalfold and all the ladies from Roosevelt is there. It look like 40th rd is back to the way it were. Now I wonder how late will there be out?
I had some time so I tried Macys but didn’t see anyone so thanks Biggy for the intel.

saw an older lady named Lucy who walked me down 40th and opened up these doors/panels with led to what looked like a closed down restaurant that they makeshift converted the back rooms into “massage areas”. I had everything for 50$ Gave 60$ and didn’t ask for the change back since her personality was very easy going and kind. The gal was def in her 50s and her body wasn’t that fit at all after she took off her tight leather leggings and jacket that was hiding her extra curves…lol. I’ll try to be more choosy with my gal next time but the setup was pretty skeevy to me so maybe I won’t partake unless I’m really in the need to release on the cheap.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I had some time so I tried Macys but didn’t see anyone so thanks Biggy for the intel.

saw an older lady named Lucy who walked me down 40th and opened up these doors/panels with led to what looked like a closed down restaurant that they makeshift converted the back rooms into “massage areas”. I had everything for 50$ Gave 60$ and didn’t ask for the change back since her personality was very easy going and kind. The gal was def in her 50s and her body wasn’t that fit at all after she took off her tight leather leggings and jacket that was hiding her extra curves…lol. I’ll try to be more choosy with my gal next time but the setup was pretty skeevy to me so maybe I won’t partake unless I’m really in the need to release on the cheap.
Define everything.

Macys place closed as of my last report. All of the ladies are on 40th. But as I told you before to go to roosevelt and Prince and look for the lady wearing a cap. She’s got the best cbj in town.

That must of been Lucy with glasses. Back pre pandemic I saw her for $40 . It was the first and last time I saw her. Your right about her body not being fit after the close come off. She dress pretty nice to suck people in. Give dong dong a try. I seen her a few time but she seems to be working some of the time now.

cfs and cip doesn't add up
he should have said BBFS and CIP which is ok with her.

Cbj and cfs…she also said CIP is okay too. To each their own. She wouldn’t do bbj though :( - it’s all right. I won’t be going for her next time anyway
I used to see her precovid (she put on a bit of weight, maybe 15-20 lbs) during covid - she had quite a nice body then and had her picture of herself on her business card - standing side view in tight dress showing off nice tits and ass.). She had one funny rule, no BBBJ but DFK was just fine.
She is very friendly, not a clock watcher, enthusiastic performance w/o the stupid fake moaning that some of them do.
No Greek.

She would always offer water bottle and decent candy such as foil wrapped bon-bons.

billyS

Reign of Terror
He said CBJ and CFS but she also said cip is okay. Not sure what doesn’t add up.
Well maybe because if it's CFS then how do you cum in her pussy?

The term CIP usually implies your cock is raw, bare, uncovered and when you shoot your load you are doing it inside her vagina, not pulling out and shooting it on her tummy, back, ass or face.

Usually when a guy is describing doing the deed covered he will add "I shot my load in the bag" even if his covered cock happened to still be in her vagina at the time of orgasm.

Well maybe because if it's CFS then how do you cum in her pussy?

The term CIP usually implies your cock is raw, bare, uncovered and when you shoot your load you are doing it inside her vagina, not pulling out and shooting it on her tummy, back, ass or face.

Usually when a guy is describing doing the deed covered he will add "I shot my load in the bag" even if his covered cock happened to still be in her vagina at the time of orgasm.
The way I read his post was that he had CBJ and CFS but she offer cip if he want meaning he could of gotten raw if he wanted.