Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

So I'm standing at the busy corner of 40th rd and main the other day watching the people walk by. So I see this attractive Asian pulling a small luggage cart heading down Main.
As see walks by she smiles at me, pauses for a second and nods. I shake my head no.
She then reached over, grabs my crotch and gives genius jr a playful tug, smiles and then continues down Main..
WTF.

So I'm standing at the busy corner of 40th rd and main the other day watching the people walk by. So I see this attractive Asian pulling a small luggage cart heading down Main.
As see walks by she smiles at me, pauses for a second and nods. I shake my head no.
She then reached over, grabs my crotch and gives genius jr a playful tug, smiles and then continues down Main..
WTF.
I like a woman that knows what she wants

Afternoon. Just a quick inquiry. For the Macy’s Gals on Roosevelt, do they do BBj? The only time I ever partook of one I paid 60$ just for a nude handy. Wasn’t up to doing full that time. I had asked for BJ but my gal said no and just jackhammered me. Perhaps because she was good looking and built nicely - perhaps with the attitude of “I’m young so pay more for the nicer stuff” - I dont mind the more mature sexy ladies though…

Afternoon. Just a quick inquiry. For the Macy’s Gals on Roosevelt, do they do BBj? The only time I ever partook of one I paid 60$ just for a nude handy. Wasn’t up to doing full that time. I had asked for BJ but my gal said no and just jackhammered me. Perhaps because she was good looking and built nicely - perhaps with the attitude of “I’m young so pay more for the nicer stuff” - I dont mind the more mature sexy ladies though…
Usually a quick cbj then rush you to cfs from my experience

Any bbj I've received in Flushing has been from the girls on Main St/40th Rd.

Afternoon. Just a quick inquiry. For the Macy’s Gals on Roosevelt, do they do BBj? The only time I ever partook of one I paid 60$ just for a nude handy. Wasn’t up to doing full that time. I had asked for BJ but my gal said no and just jackhammered me......…
I never had the problem, as you described, in all my years of mongering in that area.

Perhaps the reason I haven't is with a new girl I tell her what what I expect before I hand over any money. We then have options: she can state the terms on what she will do or not do and I can decide to stay (and hand over the money) or (putting the money in my hand back in my wallet) I can leave.

TomasSan, if you really want a good bj while it’s CBJ but she include bls. You can find her around Roosevelt and Prince. She no spring chicken but I never have a bad session with her. The standard rate of $60. You can ask if she will consider doing bbbj I just never asked. Another lady that work with her does bbbj in the past but not sure if she will any more.

TomasSan, if you really want a good bj while it’s CBJ but she include bls. You can find her around Roosevelt and Prince. She no spring chicken but I never have a bad session with her. The standard rate of $60. You can ask if she will consider doing bbbj I just never asked. Another lady that work with her does bbbj in the past but not sure if she will any more.
I have seen her four times. Her sessions are solid and she is no clock watcher, I was once there
for a half-hour. I once asked for bbbj and she said "Are you crazy" So that is off the table.
She is a very sweet person

Just got a text this afternoon informing me that the place on the South side of Roosey by the bike shop between the BQE and 72nd St has moved. They are now on 74th St a few doors north of Roosey.
No other details were provided.

Just got a text this afternoon informing me that the place on the South side of Roosey by the bike shop between the BQE and 72nd St has moved. They are now on 74th St a few doors north of Roosey.
No other details were provided.
74th??? Massive busy street. People coming and going from train and bus.. more traffic than the original bike shop

thanks biggie. in the interest of safety of course ill go for a well-done CBJ anytime. Might you have any contact info for this provider on Roosevelt and prince?