Gossip

If you have the right energy you will have the time of your life. Let us know.
I completely agree. I was there back in July and had a very similar experience to The Exiled. My girl was a thin guyanese dancer with an amazing set of abs and bolt ons. After spending much of the night with the bartenders I was heading out and made eye contact with her. We immediately went and got some lap dances and then progressed to VIP. Similar to The Exiled, I paid $450 for 30 mins and gave $$ for a tip. My girl wanted to go FS but I stopped her and had her give me a BJ while I played with her. Super relaxing vibe and a really memorable experience.

Stopped by here recently, 20 cover. A mix of girls here but a lot of russians. Some of the girls here keep grabbing random guys one after another and dragging them to the lap dance room. All night long, not much small talk with them. Not a bad place but not high mileage unless you can connect with one of the dancers as exiled posted previously.

Seems like a place for some couples/ girls to come and drink. If you have Instagram you can catch a glimpse of what it is like there when they post and the girls that work there.

Go here occasionally with friends after a night out at the bars, usually a 20 dollar cover to get in. In my opinion gossip is pretty decent because it feels like a club. There's usually also just groups of girls who go theyre with their friends to watch chicks strip that you can talk to. But a majority of the strippers are hustlers looking to make as much money off as many guys as possible.

We usually get bottle service and we'll be bombarded with girls trying to give us lap dances and massages, a lot of the time the girls will start dancing on you and when you tell them your not interested, they'll bitch that you owe them money because they already started grinding on you or whatever. I usually just tell them they're delusional, in a more polite way and they'll leave me alone without an issue. There are a couple decent girls there that you'll be able to make a connection and spend time with without blowing through money though, you just have to find the right ones. Never bothered with the vip room, sometimes I'll tease and ask if they do anything extra while getting a lapdance but there's no way I'm paying the 450 plus whatever ridiculous price they charge to bang them and then feel like a retard the next morning.

For some reason the head bouncer at the door always waved me in for free. Why? I don't know as he didn't know me or I him. He was a very nice guy. Sadly he passed away suddenly a week or so ago.

Never bothered with the vip room, sometimes I'll tease and ask if they do anything extra while getting a lapdance but there's no way I'm paying the 450 plus whatever ridiculous price they charge to bang them and then feel like a retard the next morning.
There are definitely extras here to be had. The problem is that the room alone is so expensive and then you have to negotiate withe the dancers. If you're looking for extras here go down into the cigar lounge. The girls make their rounds down there and try to get guys into the VIP. It's easier to discuss prices and services down there. I still haven't gone to VIP just because I don't want to end up paying $600 for a HJ here.

I remember years ago, prob around 6 or 7 years ago i was frequent this place almost every weekend. It was so overpriced but holy hell they had some smoking hot girls. 90% of them were Russian since the place is ran by the Russian mob in someway.

Anyway, I had one really really drunk night there. Got a face from a smoking hot dancer I've seen a few times there. Vivian. Slim Russian girl, spoke maybe 10 words in English. 2 lap dances later I found myself down in the VIP area with her. I got so scammed. It was 400 for the VIP room. I also had to buy her a drink with the room. So a 35 dollar drink later I got myself into the room with her. I was so drunk I had whisky dick. Standing doggy with the tightest condom. Couldn't bust and I legit had about 5 mins in the room before the big security guards are knocking that time is up. Didn't finish. Dick went limp.

Exit the VIP and she's telling me it's 400 for the extras. She's telling me this while 5 security guards are standing all around us. Now, I don't just have 1k in cash with me walking around. Started to panic. She said no worry ATM is here. I'm walked upstairs by her and the security dudes. Well, guess what! The ATM was convinently broke!

She tells me not to worry again, I can take out gossip bucks! It's their shitty loan credit line. I had to pay a 200 dollar fee to take out 400 bucks on my credit card. So I spent 400 for the room. Plus 600 on the credit line for extra.

Fast forward to the place closing at 4am. The same stripper was all over me. She kept telling me she had no ride home. Don't worry, I ordered us an Uber to her place in flushing. 3 security guards waited with us in the lobby for our Uber to come and walked us to the car. I legit thought I was gonna get whacked.

Uber drops us off at her place which she shares with 3 other of the Russian strippers. Place was a mess, cloths all over, take out food everywhere. We got into bed and fucked a few more times. I still had some serious whisky dick, so I'd start then had to stop. Oh, did I mention I was still piss drunk, had no condom and fucked her bare. I do remember busting all over her ass finally and we both passed out...she didn't even clean up.

I woke up at like 2pm and realized wtf happened. I put in my translator app that I gotta go. Ordered an Uber, got home and was scared for my life. She would text me the entire rest of the month in Russian that I should come see her at the club. I ended up blocking her number and getting a STD test months later. All good!

billyS

Reign of Terror
I remember years ago, prob around 6 or 7 years ago i was frequent this place almost every weekend. It was so overpriced but holy hell they had some smoking hot girls. 90% of them were Russian since the place is ran by the Russian mob in someway.

Anyway, I had one really really drunk night there. Got a face from a smoking hot dancer I've seen a few times there. Vivian. Slim Russian girl, spoke maybe 10 words in English. 2 lap dances later I found myself down in the VIP area with her. I got so scammed. It was 400 for the VIP room. I also had to buy her a drink with the room. So a 35 dollar drink later I got myself into the room with her. I was so drunk I had whisky dick. Standing doggy with the tightest condom. Couldn't bust and I legit had about 5 mins in the room before the big security guards are knocking that time is up. Didn't finish. Dick went limp.

Exit the VIP and she's telling me it's 400 for the extras. She's telling me this while 5 security guards are standing all around us. Now, I don't just have 1k in cash with me walking around. Started to panic. She said no worry ATM is here. I'm walked upstairs by her and the security dudes. Well, guess what! The ATM was convinently broke!

She tells me not to worry again, I can take out gossip bucks! It's their shitty loan credit line. I had to pay a 200 dollar fee to take out 400 bucks on my credit card. So I spent 400 for the room. Plus 600 on the credit line for extra.

Fast forward to the place closing at 4am. The same stripper was all over me. She kept telling me she had no ride home. Don't worry, I ordered us an Uber to her place in flushing. 3 security guards waited with us in the lobby for our Uber to come and walked us to the car. I legit thought I was gonna get whacked.

Uber drops us off at her place which she shares with 3 other of the Russian strippers. Place was a mess, cloths all over, take out food everywhere. We got into bed and fucked a few more times. I still had some serious whisky dick, so I'd start then had to stop. Oh, did I mention I was still piss drunk, had no condom and fucked her bare. I do remember busting all over her ass finally and we both passed out...she didn't even clean up.

I woke up at like 2pm and realized wtf happened. I put in my translator app that I gotta go. Ordered an Uber, got home and was scared for my life. She would text me the entire rest of the month in Russian that I should come see her at the club. I ended up blocking her number and getting a STD test months later. All good!
Wow, that's some story.

Went here last night around 2:45 on the way home from the city thinking it was open until 4am…

was made to pay a $20 cover. Got inside and they started shutting things down at 3:15, despite me asking if they were open until 4 when I arrived.

No sooner than I’d gotten to the bar and I had one of the girls asking me to buy her a drink. I politely declined.

I doubt I’ll return.

Went here last night around 2:45 on the way home from the city thinking it was open until 4am…

was made to pay a $20 cover. Got inside and they started shutting things down at 3:15, despite me asking if they were open until 4 when I arrived.

No sooner than I’d gotten to the bar and I had one of the girls asking me to buy her a drink. I politely declined.

I doubt I’ll return.
I am pretty sure they are open until 4 on Friday and Saturday nights. It's possible that they were closing early but they should have told you that before taking your cover fee. I know I've been there until 4am but that was also when they had headliner dancers which they drag out until really late into the night.

Went back here recently on a Friday night and must have had at least 5 strippers try to drag me downstairs for a bj. The pricing is all over the place. I had a few lap dances and even the prices for the dances varied based on the girls. There was not a single dancer there with a natural body. This is a nice club to go out with friends to party on occasion but not something I will continue to visit regularly.

If you’re a regular and know the Bartenders or bottle girls you can get in for free with just their name at the door, you can find their names on Gossips IG page if you don’t know any of them, most part still $20 at the door
I was going to say that, but if everybody does it that policy won't last long.

20 at the door, 20 for lap dance in main area, 30 in lap dance room, 450 for 1/2 hour in vip
It's $20 at the door but the lap dances were all different prices. Some were $30 others were $40. There wasn't a set price. I think most I've had were $30 but then every so often one dancer comes along and says they charge $40 for a dance. I don't think I've ever seen a $20 dance though. I think massages are $20.

It's $20 at the door but the lap dances were all different prices. Some were $30 others were $40. There wasn't a set price. I think most I've had were $30 but then every so often one dancer comes along and says they charge $40 for a dance. I don't think I've ever seen a $20 dance though. I think massages are $20.
We need to hold the line at 30 which is too much to begin with but is what they have been getting for years. If they ask for 40 send them on their way. The nerve of these bitches, and the majority of them are hideous.

I havrn
I haven’t been here in years. What’s the best day/ time to go where it’s not overly crowded?

I havrn

I haven’t been here in years. What’s the best day/ time to go where it’s not overly crowded?
It's not open during the day, so I would get there by 11pm on Friday or Saturday. The last two times I went it wasn't crowded but the times I went before that it was packed. Thursday night is another possibility and there shouldn't be much of a crowd. Personally I prefer a crowd as the girls will be occupied and they will leave me alone allowing me to pick out who I like. On a good night out of 20 or so girls there is maybe two or three that will interest me.

damn, I love this story. This reminds me of my time at Le Cafe 2007-2009 fucking every hot Russian chick that worked there outside the club. Great years for eastern europe talent.