Gossip

Can any extras be had at Gossip?
I've had take out there in the past but that goes for any stripclub. Their vip rooms have a door so I guess it depends on the girl. I've been quoted ridiculous prices for it (800 for an hour) by women who would have to pay me instead to be with them. One of the hottest girls there, Toniann is a definite no. You can do better at Gentlemans Quarters. If you are looking for a sure thing where the only requirement is breathing and a couple of hundred dollars try Paterson NJ and Bridgeport Conn. There are clubs there where stripping is secondary to extras. Just bring an armed security detail with you. Also if anyone remembers Tanya from Cafe Royale years back she is now at Pleasant Moments in Bridgeport.

I saw that she is providing in Manhattan through an agency until the 9th. I'm waiting to hear back from them.
Go get her! How much is her rate? I'm guessing $ 2000 to $ 2500.

My best score was Lela Star several years ago. I saw her for $ 2000. She then retired for a few years. Came back after the Kim K boom and became a Brazzers contract girl. Last I saw, her rate was $ 4500. Yes! $ 4500!

Stopped at now open Gossip at 11ish last Saturday night the 19th. No need for mask if you’re vaccinated but no proof needed at door. $20 cover. Beefy security guards wore masks. Had to park next door since lot was full.
The same bartenders and you know who pole dancer who speak only to crew and small center of friends. Not friendly to general crowd.
Place was packed with plenty of men and frankly not enough women. I stayed till almost 2. Some attractive WOCs walking around and thin Ukraine and Russian girls who struggle to speak English. 1-2 blondes at bar, none lap dance worthy until 26 year old petite Latina smiled hello. Chatted for while and then did 3 song lap dance. $90. She touched me in sweet spot through clothes. No VIP for me.
Got her number and bought her a drink. Key Club downstairs was unimpressive.
All in all I spent less than $200 for drinks @$20+ per but I wanted to check out scene if anything was different from before.
Once again I go 1-2x per year to meet and greet.

Stopped at now open Gossip at 11ish last Saturday night the 19th. No need for mask if you’re vaccinated but no proof needed at door. $20 cover. Beefy security guards wore masks. Had to park next door since lot was full.
The same bartenders and you know who pole dancer who speak only to crew and small center of friends. Not friendly to general crowd.
Place was packed with plenty of men and frankly not enough women. I stayed till almost 2. Some attractive WOCs walking around and thin Ukraine and Russian girls who struggle to speak English. 1-2 blondes at bar, none lap dance worthy until 26 year old petite Latina smiled hello. Chatted for while and then did 3 song lap dance. $90. She touched me in sweet spot through clothes. No VIP for me.
Got her number and bought her a drink. Key Club downstairs was unimpressive.
All in all I spent less than $200 for drinks @$20+ per but I wanted to check out scene if anything was different from before.
Once again I go 1-2x per year to meet and greet.
I can agree with you that there was a lot more men than women this past Saturday, but you have to give it a chance for business to pick up, so they can hire more talent.I was there until 3am, decided to visit because it was their 2nd weekend after reopening and it was one of the bartenders bday weekend who I happened to know for about six years now.

A lot of the dancers previous to the pandemic seem to have either moved on or just haven’t return to Gossip, I still saw couple of familiar faces but would have to paid them visit more often since they weren’t my go to’s before the pandemic. As per the new faces got two lap dances from this beautiful Russian dancer, who told me it was her first night there and wants to see how it goes, told her she was going to fine after watching her go on stage twice and having everyone around the stage throw a lot money at her. She put quite a show while giving a dance to a couple by the sitting area near the bar, I know the other men watching including myself enjoyed the free show .

Im looking forward to go back! I enjoy going here a lot, I used to visit 2-3 weekends before COVID I like the vibe of this place on a busy Saturday night, hopefully they hire new dancers as business picks up. Prices remain the same from what I seem to have spent Saturday night. Not sure about their VIPs, would have to find myself a new favorite dancer before getting a 30 min dance downstairs, sadly my go to girl moved out of the state.

From what I can tell no. Only evenings and it looks like only Th,Fr and Sat they're open.
I believe they might be going back to their regular business days, starting tonight. Just saw one of the Bottle service girls post on social media.

I've been here the last three weekends. Usually I come here 3 or 4 times a year in the hope of seeing something exceptional dancing and unfortunately I always wind up leaving disappointed. Well that disappointment came to an end two weeks ago when I laid eyes on a breathtaking WOC with an off the charts fitness bikini model body and a pretty decent face. Completely took the Wakandan off my mind. This was a Saturday night and I never got a chance to meet her as she was busy working the room doing lap dances and never came my way. She has a really hot girlfriend also, a statuesque dirty blond with a really nice ass and legs and a very pretty face. They really put on a show together, feeling each other up and simulating sex.

I returned the next weekend on a Friday. I walk in and I see her at the bar talking to someone, I get a drink and looked over at her, we made eye contact and I give her a wink. A minute later she comes over to me, we introduce ourselves and we start talking. I told her a story about an experience that I had that she found amusing and I could tell that she was warming up to me. We talked for awhile and she starts being seductive rubbing up against me and taking my hands and putting them on her body. So now we are feeling each other up and I couldn't take it anymore so off to the lap dance room we went. Paid for three dances, sat down and the fun began. Everything is a blur right now but it didn't take long for us to be DFKing with full body roaming, kissing and licking. Nice man-mades with large pencil erasure nipples, an edible ass and a wringing wet pussy. Plenty of moaning and dirty talk. Three dances turned into nine with her begging me to take her to VIP to fuck her. Told her not tonight (I didn't believe her nor did I have the funds for it) but maybe the next time I showed up. We took a break, had some drinks at the bar, she is still all over me, telling me she wants me to make her cum. I asked her if she has a fetish for older white guys, she replied no and that she was attracted to my energy. Whatever that means. Back to the lap dance room for six more dances and afterwards I went home. Must have spent two hours with her.

This past Friday I returned again. She's entertaining a group of people in the elevated bottle service area and she also did a set on stage. What a performance dancing and climbing the pole. By the way she is also a personnel trainer. After about an hour I finally get to see her and she's begging me to fuck her and make her cum. She had told me VIP was $450 for half an hour and I asked her what other charges would there be and she said none just 450. So I agreed, though not expecting to get laid. We went downstairs sat on a couch and talked for a little while and then went to VIP. Took care of business and now we're in the room with the door closed. She likes to be kissed on the neck from the ear down to the shoulder so I'm doing that standing behind her, feeling her tits and rubbing her pussy. Lots of DFK. We sit down, I lean back and she undoes my pants and pulls them down, spits on my cock and gives a nice hand job. She then straddles me and starts grinding into me and before I know it she slides her g-string over and puts me inside her BAREBACK. I was a bit shocked but the deed was done so safety didn't matter anymore so I plowed away. CG, RCG, doggie, and standing doggie with DATY somewhere in there. Her pussy is soaking wet and very tasty and her labia hangs down about an inch which makes for good fucking. She didn't take me into her mouth but she licked my shaft and balls. Go figure. Tipped her $200 and got phone# for take out. Thinking about three way with her girlfriend. No need to give her name, she is one of a kind and you can't miss her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I've been here the last three weekends. Usually I come here 3 or 4 times a year in the hope of seeing something exceptional dancing and unfortunately I always wind up leaving disappointed. Well that disappointment came to an end two weeks ago when I laid eyes on a breathtaking WOC with an off the charts fitness bikini model body and a pretty decent face. Completely took the Wakandan off my mind. This was a Saturday night and I never got a chance to meet her as she was busy working the room doing lap dances and never came my way. She has a really hot girlfriend also, a statuesque dirty blond with a really nice ass and legs and a very pretty face. They really put on a show together, feeling each other up and simulating sex.

I returned the next weekend on a Friday. I walk in and I see her at the bar talking to someone, I get a drink and looked over at her, we made eye contact and I give her a wink. A minute later she comes over to me, we introduce ourselves and we start talking. I told her a story about an experience that I had that she found amusing and I could tell that she was warming up to me. We talked for awhile and she starts being seductive rubbing up against me and taking my hands and putting them on her body. So now we are feeling each other up and I couldn't take it anymore so off to the lap dance room we went. Paid for three dances, sat down and the fun began. Everything is a blur right now but it didn't take long for us to be DFKing with full body roaming, kissing and licking. Nice man-mades with large pencil erasure nipples, an edible ass and a wringing wet pussy. Plenty of moaning and dirty talk. Three dances turned into nine with her begging me to take her to VIP to fuck her. Told her not tonight (I didn't believe her nor did I have the funds for it) but maybe the next time I showed up. We took a break, had some drinks at the bar, she is still all over me, telling me she wants me to make her cum. I asked her if she has a fetish for older white guys, she replied no and that she was attracted to my energy. Whatever that means. Back to the lap dance room for six more dances and afterwards I went home. Must have spent two hours with her.

This past Friday I returned again. She's entertaining a group of people in the elevated bottle service area and she also did a set on stage. What a performance dancing and climbing the pole. By the way she is also a personnel trainer. After about an hour I finally get to see her and she's begging me to fuck her and make her cum. She had told me VIP was $450 for half an hour and I asked her what other charges would there be and she said none just 450. So I agreed, though not expecting to get laid. We went downstairs sat on a couch and talked for a little while and then went to VIP. Took care of business and now we're in the room with the door closed. She likes to be kissed on the neck from the ear down to the shoulder so I'm doing that standing behind her, feeling her tits and rubbing her pussy. Lots of DFK. We sit down, I lean back and she undoes my pants and pulls them down, spits on my cock and gives a nice hand job. She then straddles me and starts grinding into me and before I know it she slides her g-string over and puts me inside her BAREBACK. I was a bit shocked but the deed was done so safety didn't matter anymore so I plowed away. CG, RCG, doggie, and standing doggie with DATY somewhere in there. Her pussy is soaking wet and very tasty and her labia hangs down about an inch which makes for good fucking. She didn't take me into her mouth but she licked my shaft and balls. Go figure. Tipped her $200 and got phone# for take out. Thinking about three way with her girlfriend. No need to give her name, she is one of a kind and you can't miss her.
Amazing story.
One question, where did you cum? Inside her? On her tits? Stomach?

Awesome review, I also like to visit twice a month although it’s been a while now since my favorite go to girl no longer works there. She lives out of state and only works there when in New York. Lucky you $450 for 1/2hr in the VIP and then $200 tip sounds like a pretty good deal, considering you were there for her only, and to think you got her # and had that amazing experience I don’t think you can’t beat that. I might now who you’re referring to, but I’ll have to work on her and see for myself lol… what might give it away is that you mentioned she’s with her girlfriend at times lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
" I asked her if she has a fetish for older white guys, she replied no and that she was attracted to my energy. Whatever that means."

Let me take a stab at that. Based on your attraction to the girl at your gym and subsequently to her it's safe to assume you have a liking for that type.

Some of us, and not knowing you but guessing from the events in your post, really can't hide these attractions and the woman can pick right up on it. I know I fall into this category. When I see something I like my face telegraphs it, there is no hiding it.

Some woman when they pick up on this are both flattered and empowered.
It makes them feel sexy and desired. That is the energy I'm pretty sure she was speaking of.

Now add in the fact that very possibly she doesn't have a boyfriend, as many woman in the sex industries don't, so she is horny and bingo. Bbfs!

I had a very similar incident at Gossip almost 20 years ago and your post brought back the memory very vividly, although my reflex was to stop her when she tried to put me in her raw, RCG during a lap downstairs in a cubicle, by moving her G string to the side. Black girl also.

I'm sure many lurker will seek her out now expecting the same treatment (@The Exiled girl, not mine from 20 years ago)
But I suspect it's not standard procedure for her, he was in the right place at the right time.

Awesome review, I also like to visit twice a month although it’s been a while now since my favorite go to girl no longer works there. She lives out of state and only works there when in New York. Lucky you $450 for 1/2hr in the VIP and then $200 tip sounds like a pretty good deal, considering you were there for her only, and to think you got her # and had that amazing experience I don’t think you can’t beat that. I might now who you’re referring to, but I’ll have to work on her and see for myself lol… what might give it away is that you mentioned she’s with her girlfriend at times lol
If you have the right energy you will have the time of your life. Let us know.

Knowing exactly what to expect going in, ( nothing, expect blue balls, wallet drain) I leave with an appreciation of life, so to speak, and how normal mine is…..
Love to catch a rap with the gals- some will share stories of what their normal is….
- traveling from state to state, no home to speak of, but sucking and fucking across the Country.
- recently released from jail and has no skills except her body
- need money to support 3 children. No man in picture
-supporting bedridden parents

There is of course a lot more sadness and madness behind many of these dancers—

Makes you appreciate what you have l.