Gossip

First, let me just say that no woman with an ass circumference equal to or greater than their height should be walking around in public in just a thong and bra. There were four or five of these monstrosities working Saturday night. Normal upper bodies and legs, flat stomachs but with cabooses sticking out two feet to the sides and rear. One girl had particularly short legs with an ass that looked like a 200lbs sack of cottage cheese that defied the laws of physics by staying supported in the air and not being dragged on the floor. It's got to be a mental disorder to exhibit yourself like that.
Anyway, it was their 26th anniversary party so I figured the talent ought to be good. I was disappointed, a few decent ones but nothing outstanding. I hadn't been here in awhile but I've heard through sources that FS is in full gear down in the VIP. Saw one WOC with a hot body that interested me but she was at the bar for an hour with a guy I call "The Count" (A guy I noticed occasionally in nightclubs and stripclubs over a 40 year period. He's always dressed in formal attire, sort of like Grandpa Munster without the tails and with a very large gold cross hanging from his neck instead of the Dracula medallion) who had his hand down her g-string playing with her pussy. They then went downstairs to VIP. So, my next time here if I don't see anything better I'm going to give her a shot, seems like a sure thing. I then left and made the mistake of going to Mirage.

First, let me just say that no woman with an ass circumference equal to or greater than their height should be walking around in public in just a thong and bra. There were four or five of these monstrosities working Saturday night. Normal upper bodies and legs, flat stomachs but with cabooses sticking out two feet to the sides and rear. One girl had particularly short legs with an ass that looked like a 200lbs sack of cottage cheese that defied the laws of physics by staying supported in the air and not being dragged on the floor. It's got to be a mental disorder to exhibit yourself like that.
Anyway, it was their 26th anniversary party so I figured the talent ought to be good. I was disappointed, a few decent ones but nothing outstanding. I hadn't been here in awhile but I've heard through sources that FS is in full gear down in the VIP. Saw one WOC with a hot body that interested me but she was at the bar for an hour with a guy I call "The Count" (A guy I noticed occasionally in nightclubs and stripclubs over a 40 year period. He's always dressed in formal attire, sort of like Grandpa Munster without the tails and with a very large gold cross hanging from his neck instead of the Dracula medallion) who had his hand down her g-string playing with her pussy. They then went downstairs to VIP. So, my next time here if I don't see anything better I'm going to give her a shot, seems like a sure thing. I then left and made the mistake of going to Mirage.
“The count”, LOL!! I know who you’re speaking about. Dude has been around a LOOOOONG time!!

There probably isn't a single natural girl at Gossip. Likely every ass there has injections. I agree it looks ridiculous. And there is definitely FS downstairs. Not all girls do FS but I would say at least half do.

Haven’t been here in months! Decided to stop by last Friday, try to have one last visit before the new year, figure I would try since they had been advertising an event before New Year eve. I’ve got to say talent hasn’t been the same since before COVID.

Anyways got there, had a couple drinks from my favorite bartender, (sometimes I just go there to hangout with her and get a few drinks) saw couple girls dance on stage, many more walking around until finally saw one that caught my attention. Went to the Rouge lounge got two dances from her, 5’8” at most Petite athletic build, Blonde hair (dyed), she had me when I saw her legs.

I find out she plays Soccer, I had a feeling when I started to feel her thighs hahaha (I played soccer for so long and dated some female soccer players, you just know) Also turned out she’s the same nationality as me and grew up not to far from where I lived back in my native country. So lots in common decided to stick around till almost closing time, plenty of lap dances in the Lounge room, got her to opened up about her life, looks like I can get her to see me outside of the strip club just have to work her a couple more nights. That’s what I used to do with some of these girls before COVID, too bad they either got real jobs hahaha, or became influencers or got married to a sugar daddy.

must have spent maybe $300 on dances, definitely better than going downstairs to a private room with the door open. Plus my tab at the bar, to me it was worth it since I’ve had not been there in months, got to meet a new girl, might go back tonight and see if she’s there to work on a little more, maybe get her number.

I feel there isn’t a lot of providers in LI right now, I keep seen this girl Andrea in Melville, got her rates, and where’s she’s working out of, but she looks too good to be true. I would think someone on UG would’ve seen her by now…. Ohh well.

The Count that’s really funny

The door is closed unless they recently changed it.
Well there’s two different deals the 15 min and the HR rates… 15 Min private room is with door open. Not worth it in my opinion, girls definitely dance and feel more comfortable with the door close, that’s what I’ve noticed with previous girls.

Well there’s two different deals the 15 min and the HR rates… 15 Min private room is with door open. Not worth it in my opinion, girls definitely dance and feel more comfortable with the door close, that’s what I’ve noticed with previous girls.
That should be everyone's opinion. Why bother with the door open. The last time I was down there I paid $450 for a half hour and got full service. Unfortunately, the girl is no longer there and since then I haven't seen anyone that would be of interest to me.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I completely agree. I was there back in July and had a very similar experience to The Exiled. My girl was a thin guyanese dancer with an amazing set of abs and bolt ons. After spending much of the night with the bartenders I was heading out and made eye contact with her. We immediately went and got some lap dances and then progressed to VIP. Similar to The Exiled, I paid $450 for 30 mins and gave $$ for a tip. My girl wanted to go FS but I stopped her and had her give me a BJ while I played with her. Super relaxing vibe and a really memorable experience.
I see why this post was deleted.
You said you gave her $$ for a tip.
What does $$ mean?
We don't like people to use code for money here. So if you tipped her $200 then just type out $200.

The guy in the news that was swept two miles out to sea for five hours is a regular at Gossip. You can't miss the guy because he always wears that T-shirt with the muscles printed on it. (Picture of him in the shirt in yesterdays Post) All he does is dance by himself and goes up to girls and dances in front of them while feeling up his muscle T-shirt. The guy is harmless but a total nut.

Is that across the board? The last time I was at Gossip some girls charged $30 and others charged $40. That was in the same night.
I always give the guy at the entrance to the lap dance room $100 for 3 dances and I get $10 in change. Last night I did it and he said 3 dances is $120. So I told him to just give me one then. So they lost $50 and what ever else I would of spent on extra dances with this girl as she was pretty hot. Unbelievably, the room was more crowded than usual.
This is going to put a crimp in my take out ability. While I can afford it, it's the principle and outrage that will keep me from paying it.