Gossip

I stopped in at Gossip last night and I haven't been there in a long time. For a while I was going here pretty regularly but it has been about a year since I went. There were about 12-15 girls and it was semi busy with customers but that didn't last long. Overall the quality of girls was pretty good.

I still feel that the mileage in this place for getting a lap dance was pretty good. I sat in the back part behind the bar and all the girls that talked to me were very aggressive. One little Spanish girl hung out at the bar, hands all over me and was just short of jerking me off.

Finally some girl came up to me (Russian girl) but she said she was Russian but not really, she's American. She didn't seem very proud of her heritage. She got me to go to the back room and I told her I would give her two songs. She does the 2 songs, decent dance, hands up my shorts, grabbing my dick (seems to really be the norm here). At the end of the 2 dances I give her $60 and she tells me 20 more. I ask her it's $40.00 a song? She says she has to pay the lady at the door. I give her the extra $20.00 and tell her that she will never get another dance from me. You can take the girl out of Russia but sometimes you can't take the Russia out of the girl.

Bottom line is that the drinks are made pretty well here, the girls give decent mileage but I don't know how far they will ultimately go, and on the right now, with the right girl I could see myself having a fun night here. I like it better in that place when it is busier but sometimes it gets a weird crowd.

I stopped in at Gossip last night and I haven't been there in a long time. For a while I was going here pretty regularly but it has been about a year since I went. There were about 12-15 girls and it was semi busy with customers but that didn't last long. Overall the quality of girls was pretty good.

I still feel that the mileage in this place for getting a lap dance was pretty good. I sat in the back part behind the bar and all the girls that talked to me were very aggressive. One little Spanish girl hung out at the bar, hands all over me and was just short of jerking me off.

Finally some girl came up to me (Russian girl) but she said she was Russian but not really, she's American. She didn't seem very proud of her heritage. She got me to go to the back room and I told her I would give her two songs. She does the 2 songs, decent dance, hands up my shorts, grabbing my dick (seems to really be the norm here). At the end of the 2 dances I give her $60 and she tells me 20 more. I ask her it's $40.00 a song? She says she has to pay the lady at the door. I give her the extra $20.00 and tell her that she will never get another dance from me. You can take the girl out of Russia but sometimes you can't take the Russia out of the girl.

Bottom line is that the drinks are made pretty well here, the girls give decent mileage but I don't know how far they will ultimately go, and on the right now, with the right girl I could see myself having a fun night here. I like it better in that place when it is busier but sometimes it gets a weird crowd.
this place and the Scene suck balls...Used car salesmen in heels, nothing more

Went here with a friend for the first time last week. $15 cover, $6 Bud Light, $20 neck massage, left after less than half an hour. Didn't realize the neck massages were for a set fee, thought it was just an introduction and I'd be able to tip her a couple of bucks. The girls were very attractive, better than any other LI joint I've been in, but it's not worth the money.

$20 for a neck massage?????????

Went here with a friend for the first time last week. $15 cover, $6 Bud Light, $20 neck massage, left after less than half an hour. Didn't realize the neck massages were for a set fee, thought it was just an introduction and I'd be able to tip her a couple of bucks. The girls were very attractive, better than any other LI joint I've been in, but it's not worth the money.
CAN WE SAY RIP OFF?????????????????????????????????? IN THESE HARD ECONOMIC TIMES??????? THEY HAVE BETTER LUCK BEING HOOKERS

People were posting about Gossip in the LeCafe/Gaslight thread so I'll just move over here.

The most annoying girl in the place is the heavy set black shot girl. The second any girl comes over to hustle you she is there instantly asking you to buy shots and if you do she will them ask you to buy her one also. Then when you say no thank you she looks at you in utter contempt.

People were posting about Gossip in the LeCafe/Gaslight thread so I'll just move over here.

The most annoying girl in the place is the heavy set black shot girl. The second any girl comes over to hustle you she is there instantly asking you to buy shots and if you do she will them ask you to buy her one also. Then when you say no thank you she looks at you in utter contempt.
Yeah, I never ran into her but she sounds like she would annoy the shit out of me too. I hate places like that when they use a shot girl. It's not like it's so crowded that i can't find a way to get to the bar and order a drink. And do you really think I would enjoy that stupid fruity shot that you want me to drink out of some dirty test tube?

Closed for a short time something lease renewal related (I heard), but it's been opened. I wish I could remember names, but there have been a few real talented stunners here in the couple times I've been since January. WOC is my preference, there was one mixed asian/woc about a month ago....very thin, but extremely athletic. Another was a tall girl named Kim who worked with another tall girl, can't recall her name (something spanish, but she's not spanish lol) - absolutely gorgeous. Extras are always offered

Well, they must have hired some new girls because when I was last there a year ago I swore I'd never be back. In fact I've said that about a few places, GQ, Cafe Royale, Gallaghers, the talent out there is atrocious.

I was at GQ not long ago. Got a LD from some new Czech girl. VERY hot. no mileage in the vip though. The talent at GQ depends on the day and time. Sometimes it is impressive However for less money you can get a full on hour with a stunner GFE girl. IT is overpriced ... but they must be getting plenty of business since they are still open and the prices never come down.

They are open, I was there 2 weeks ago, nothing has changed. If they want to be successful hire some decent looking girls. When they first opened, it must have been about 15 years ago or more, they had a steakhouse and 70% of the girls were 8 or better. Now you would be hard pressed to find anything approaching a 6.

steakhouse? cigar lounge? I like both. plus strippers? Not a bad concept. Sounds like expensive bad food. BUT .. sounds like I would also try it!! Vasco ... first cigar and beer is on me.

When they first opened under Italian management 15 years ago they had a steakhouse and cigar lounge downstairs and it was pretty good. And as I said elsewhere in this thread the women were spectacular and the club was packed every night. Why was it packed??? Because the strippers were hot, not because the steaks were good. Then the Italians sold it to the Russians and the quality of the women went down the toilet and business suffered severely because of that. Reopening the steakhouse and cigar lounge is a waste of time and money if they are going to keep their current crew of strippers.

I will give the place a try. It is much closer and convenient than GQ. What was the price range and mileage like? GQ was on the very expensive side and very much YMMV kind of place.

LISteve, I live down the road from Gossip and have been there hundreds of times over the years since they first opened. Back in the day the place was insane,, Exiled has it spot on, when the Russians came in the place went into the toilet. I took clients there a few times for the lower level restaurant and we always had a great meal. If they bring in a good chef it would be worth trying for sure. I think another reason why biz fell off for them after the change over is that they got super greedy. Cover went up to like 15 bucks a night i think, everynight of the week...... thats just plain ridiculous when you consider the over priced drinks and the pricy private dances. Carosel may be a bit of a dive but thats still my favorite titty bar around....... Everyone knows your name LOL. Its like Cheers just with titties