Gossip

I am a pretty regular customer in there So yes some mileage can be had but nothing as crazy as oral etc... The usual grabbing and shit goes on depending on the girl and how well you know her. Hell i have finger banged many a dancer in there but thats because we were all totally wasted and they knew me pretty well. Take out is also available occasionally but that is also dependant on the girl.

Route 95, if you survive the miasma of cigar smoke let us know how the talent is. Hopefully it's improved.
I nominate "miasma" as the word-of-the-day. Especially useful on this board for it's secondary definition: "an oppressive or unpleasant atmosphere that surrounds or emanates from something>"

I nominate "miasma" as the word-of-the-day. Especially useful on this board for it's secondary definition: "an oppressive or unpleasant atmosphere that surrounds or emanates from something>"
I 2nd the nomination. I could have used the word a few years back to describe an unfortunate experience between my nose and a certain lady's snatch.

I will give it a try. this place was big, hope the smoking is in one area. Cant be worse than the Carousel when you get a smoker on each side of the bar.
That's the one thing that makes me leave quick, I don't care how nice the ladies are!!

I popped into the new Gossip the other day for a short visit after work. I will likely come back one of these days for a deeper dive. In the meantime, my thoughts so far:

-It wasn't smokey. I understand the cigar bar is downstairs, while the main part of the club is upstairs. But, I don't know if over time they will allow smoking upstairs too, officially or otherwise.

-$20 cover on a weekday.

-They really renovated the place. It is open and attractive looking and strip club "classy" for any of you that care about such things. There is a restaurant on the main level (where the lap dance room used to be) separated from the strip club by a glass wall. They are trying to make this a go-to place for the white collar guys with cash in Long Island, with the cigar bar, steak house, expensive VIP memberships, etc...

As a result of trying to make this seem like a fancy NYC club, they have a really large staff (several stationed outside, a bunch of bouncers/doormen, managers circulating around, waitresses/shot girls, restaurant staff, bartenders, and who knows how many people working the downstairs VIP area and cigar bar, etc...). This will be the demise of this place in my opinion. The club will not be able to sustain their excessive overhead, unless they bring in not only drinkers and titty mongers, but lots of people taking advantage of their more expensive offerings.

-I was there shortly after it opened that day, so there were only a couple of dancers visible. They were attractive but not stunning. One blond and one brunette (with a lot of tats). I don't know what the bulk of the dancers look like in terms of hotness or ethnicity. They claimed they have hired a high class level of strippers, but I don't know if that is true, or if they hired by a bunch of re-treads. I wasn't there long enough to sample a lap dance. I can't imagine there will be any mileage with a regular lap dance especially since they just opened. And I also can't imagine how pricey the champagne room is.

-The bartenders were really hot and seemed nice. I dig the tight blue corsets.

If I happen to go back and get a better taste of the talent, I will update.

I popped into the new Gossip the other day for a short visit after work. I will likely come back one of these days for a deeper dive. In the meantime, my thoughts so far:

-It wasn't smokey. I understand the cigar bar is downstairs, while the main part of the club is upstairs. But, I don't know if over time they will allow smoking upstairs too, officially or otherwise.

-$20 cover on a weekday.

If I happen to go back and get a better taste of the talent, I will update.
The funniest thing about them bumping up the cover to 20 now is that the ridiculous 15 dollar cover was what made me finally say F*** them. Owners/management are greedy clueless pigs, The place was a gold mine for years when they first opened. women were all smoking hot. place was jamming every night of the week everything was fairly reasonable... hell even the food was good. I cant even remember the thousands ( many! ) of dollars i spent there back in the early days, but there greed drove so many of us regulars away over time.

Thanx for the intell...... I wont even bother going in there at this point..... these stupid pricks cant even learn a lesson from the demise of the first gossip.

I give them a year or two max and they will be closed or back on the market for sale.

What sells the place for me, according to their website is that their men’s room attendant will store your own brands of products. Whoop de do!!! What I always been looking for.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
This has happened before. I remember when the Deja Vu chain opened a branch right by Kennedy Airport. They tried to make it like a "Gentleman's Club" and it was gone before you knew it.

This has happened before. I remember when the Deja Vu chain opened a branch right by Kennedy Airport. They tried to make it like a "Gentleman's Club" and it was gone before you knew it.
Location had a lot to do with that whereas Gossip has prime real estate. Route 110, middle of the Island, surrounded by office buildings some being corporate headquarters and with a Hilton Hotel across the street. It should be a gold mine and at one time it was.

Location had a lot to do with that whereas Gossip has prime real estate. Route 110, middle of the Island, surrounded by office buildings some being corporate headquarters and with a Hilton Hotel across the street. It should be a gold mine and at one time it was.
Exiled........... operative words being "It should be" and "at one time"

This place I think used to be called Maxines when it was a nice club. When I was single they used to have singles nights there during the week. You had to be at least 30 to get in. I was like 27 and I went after the divorced milfs. Lot's of fun!

This place I think used to be called Maxines when it was a nice club. When I was single they used to have singles nights there during the week. You had to be at least 30 to get in. I was like 27 and I went after the divorced milfs. Lot's of fun!
And you would be right, Maxines it was. And by the way, read Sharyl Attkisson's book.