Where are they now?

Ran into our beloved Ash201 in a grocery store earlier in the week. I approached her because she was alone and we had a short conversation. She’s still a tad thick but every day girl next door thick and looks healthy. It’s a shame that mouth is no longer in the business however she looks healthy & happy. From what she told me she turned her life around. One of the few.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ran into our beloved Ash201 in a grocery store earlier in the week. I approached her because she was alone and we had a short conversation. She’s still a tad thick but every day girl next door thick and looks healthy. It’s a shame that mouth is no longer in the business however she looks healthy & happy. From what she told me she turned her life around. One of the few.
I never had the pleasure as her peak years on UG coincided with my hiatus, but from what I read it seems she was truly one of the best.

Good for her that she turned her life around, hopefully she stays on the right path.

A year or 2 ago I liked a skinny babe name Amay in Flushing. She worked out of mamasan Amy's apartment on Roosevelt. All inputs available, wish I knew where she ended up.

Speaking of June. There was a Dominican/Haitian in Williamsburg working on the back of a woowoo place. She was toned, mm top, and super sweet. Lost track of her after she moved to crown heights.

Woo woo as in alt hippie stuff.

It was a place that had vegan sandwiches and salads in front. The guy who ran it had hippie vibes. She was in a room behind the shop providing massages. A few times I saw her she would apologize because she had to let in the yoga class to access the basement.

I think it's a butcher/sandwich shop now.

Speaking of where are they now…….

Whatever happened to Creampie Kallie?

I don’t wish anything bad on anyone. I hope she’s cool and ok. But talk about someone who vanished into thin air.

Don’t know what made me think of her, but she just popped right into my head….

billyS

Reign of Terror
Speaking of where are they now…….

Whatever happened to Creampie Kallie?

I don’t wish anything bad on anyone. I hope she’s cool and ok. But talk about someone who vanished into thin air.

Don’t know what made me think of her, but she just popped right into my head….
She told me that SCPD follow her on UG so she would prefer guys not mention her here.