Where are they now?

She could of went home or got married since she was working in a HJ place only. Maybe became a boss and open her own place. This is truly a needle in a haystack
yes, i'm aware - it's a skinny, middle aged korean woman going by the name "suzy" in an amp lol. i literally said it's a longshot and was doubtful anyone would know lol

that aside, is kiki from kkp still around?

Chinese basement in a house near Lawrence and 58, miss.you . Spinner Amy and others. (Flushing)

Basement apartment in a house in the Queensboro Hill neighborhood near Van Wyck/College Point and LIE (58th and Lawrence, specifically) that I never saw advertised but was referred to by women working in storefront AMPs. House had a driveway that sloped down from the street and the basement enterance was near ground level on the side. The manager was notorious for texting.you.like.this and had a distinctive look with a crew cut and heavy build.

This incall was active for at least a few years at the same address, but I haven't heard from them since late 2019. I vaguely remember reading they once advertised as 'Mr. Light' or perhaps some of their better-known crew once worked at a house known as (or translated from Mandarin as) Mr. Light, but that would have been in 2010-2015 before my time with whoever took over the business. I saved the phone numbers of a couple of women who had worked there but have not been able to make contact. In addition to the various ladies passing thru using usual working names Koko, Mimi, Cici, I recall one woman who repeated tours of duty there was a tanned spionner named Amy (or Ami).

Is it still active, or are any of their regular workers still working in Queens ? As it was UTR and never advertized at the adress I saw I didn't post a Penthouse Letter/review. After exhaustively searching archives (and I find the titles of merged threads can rot my brain), this post https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...side-the-the-apms.32650/page-158#post-1069795 might be close.

Chinese basement in a house near Lawrence and 58, miss.you . Spinner Amy and others. (Flushing)

Basement apartment in a house in the Queensboro Hill neighborhood near Van Wyck/College Point and LIE (58th and Lawrence, specifically) that I never saw advertised but was referred to by women working in storefront AMPs. House had a driveway that sloped down from the street and the basement enterance was near ground level on the side. The manager was notorious for texting.you.like.this and had a distinctive look with a crew cut and heavy build.

This incall was active for at least a few years at the same address, but I haven't heard from them since late 2019. I vaguely remember reading they once advertised as 'Mr. Light' or perhaps some of their better-known crew once worked at a house known as (or translated from Mandarin as) Mr. Light, but that would have been in 2010-2015 before my time with whoever took over the business. I saved the phone numbers of a couple of women who had worked there but have not been able to make contact. In addition to the various ladies passing thru using usual working names Koko, Mimi, Cici, I recall one woman who repeated tours of duty there was a tanned spionner named Amy (or Ami).

Is it still active, or are any of their regular workers still working in Queens ? As it was UTR and never advertized at the adress I saw I didn't post a Penthouse Letter/review. After exhaustively searching archives (and I find the titles of merged threads can rot my brain), this post https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...side-the-the-apms.32650/page-158#post-1069795 might be close.
The spinner Amy was my go to girl at this place. I never got her number but I learned to get the number whenever I find a good one. Hopefully one of the good ones from this place turns up at a new place.

I’ll say four years ago a saw a girl at the motor lodge in sayville. She was young, had a few tattoos (a rose on her hip) pale and pasty, was wearing a wig. I forget her name but she was pregnant (or so she said) at the time to she let me cum inside her.. I’m trying to find her again. She was an absolute bombshell. If she hadn’t gotten into the lifestyle I would date her. She was absolutely stunning- perky boobs, tight ass, right pussy, the whole nine.
Does anyone remember her? Like the kinda girl that should obviously not be in the game. I got a few voicemails from her a year after I saw her- Besides that- nothing.

Michele who was in an office suite labeled "acupuncture" on Broadway in Massapequa, also went by names Snow and Grace, breastman knows who I'm talking about.

Amy from the upstairs suite on Merrick road in Massapequa, great location but got busted and she ended up taking over Jen's Spa on Wantagh Ave, Wantagh. That was the last I saw of her.

211-63 on 46th Ave near Bell Blvd years ago there was a chick when that was an AMP named Lisa, about 5' tall slender yoga build, fantastic HJ, she would literally do a split on the table while performing the deed, love to find out what happened to her......

She went by the name of Michelle Baker. A stunning woc who has these mesmerizing eyes and beautiful smile. A great massage with HE.. If I am not mistaken I mentioned her in a post quite some time ago… Hosted on LI in both a private apartment and hotel .. She was in the game for a number of years ( Probobly 10 plus years ago).. It was rumored that she would give the surprise BJ , but ya had to work for it..
Why do I seem to remember @billyS being one of the lucky ones who wrote about this…

billyS

Reign of Terror
She went by the name of Michelle Baker. A stunning woc who has these mesmerizing eyes and beautiful smile. A great massage with HE.. If I am not mistaken I mentioned her in a post quite some time ago… Hosted on LI in both a private apartment and hotel .. She was in the game for a number of years ( Probobly 10 plus years ago).. It was rumored that she would give the surprise BJ , but ya had to work for it..
Why do I seem to remember @billyS being one of the lucky ones who wrote about this…
I was the first one to review her. I saw her a number of times.
I also got her to advertise here for a short while.
Cbj was possible if she liked you and you brought a cover. Full service was out of the question.
Years later she resurfaced in Floral Park on Jericho turnpike.
Although she was just as friendly and the session ended with a cbj, it wasn't as intimate as when I first visited with her, certain things we did the first few times were now off the table.

But it impressed me that it was nearly 10 years since I has seen her and she remembered details from our previous visits.

Maybe I just caught her on a bad day that time in Floral Park.

She was a sweet heart. If you're looking for her loom under BDSM. She told me that day she advertises under that because the cops leave those girls alone.

If you do see her tell her I said hello.

I was the first one to review her. I saw her a number of times.
I also got her to advertise here for a short while.
Cbj was possible if she liked you and you brought a cover. Full service was out of the question.
Years later she resurfaced in Floral Park on Jericho turnpike.
Although she was just as friendly and the session ended with a cbj, it wasn't as intimate as when I first visited with her, certain things we did the first few times were now off the table.

But it impressed me that it was nearly 10 years since I has seen her and she remembered details from our previous visits.

Maybe I just caught her on a bad day that time in Floral Park.

She was a sweet heart. If you're looking for her loom under BDSM. She told me that day she advertises under that because the cops leave those girls alone.

If you do see her tell her I said hello.
I must say i also had the pleasure of meeting Michelle a few times years ago! Defiantly a winner .Tried contacting her a little over a year ago a few times with no luck

Anybody remember Lulu on the UWS in the mid 2000s? Small Japanese chick with a great ass who gave massages in her apartment in string bikini panties and nothing else, had white cleanup towels heating in a steamer in the floor, used to jump up on the table next to me like she was cuddling during the HE and would let me feel her up all over, with a GREAT HE, and the crazy thing about it was the massage was so good!

Anyone ever see Jessica? She was out of Las Vegas and came to NYC a lot and work out of hotels, usually in midtown. Went by the name “Tatted Jess” in her ads and had tattoos pretty much all over. I’d guess she’d be around 30 (or just under now).

I used to see a Hungarian gal who worked out of her rental apartment off the JR Pky in Richmond Hill. I cannot remember her advertising name -She was good company, provided massage, FS in a safe clean environment for around 160 hour. Mid 40 milf…
Stopped taking appointments 3-4 years ago and went on to another career..

To my surprise I received a text from her ( business number with real name) last week informing me she is back accepting appointments—-

Going to set something up after the holiday and see what the story is..

Keep all advised

I used to see a Hungarian gal who worked out of her rental apartment off the JR Pky in Richmond Hill. I cannot remember her advertising name -She was good company, provided massage, FS in a safe clean environment for around 160 hour. Mid 40 milf…
Stopped taking appointments 3-4 years ago and went on to another career..

To my surprise I received a text from her ( business number with real name) last week informing me she is back accepting appointments—-

Going to set something up after the holiday and see what the story is..

Keep all advised
You have the gift

Well ty for that……. For a second or two, my ego inflated and I thought- “Hey, she remembered me and I must have left a great impression on her “ After all these years…

Common sense or rational thinking prevailed- Her new career went bust, my money is green and I’m the easiest one hour around- I don’t fuck her to oblivion, do a good job with DATY and finish on the quicker side- I was probobly on top of her Rolodex

Well ty for that……. For a second or two, my ego inflated and I thought- “Hey, she remembered me and I must have left a great impression on her “ After all these years…

Common sense or rational thinking prevailed- Her new career went bust, my money is green and I’m the easiest one hour around- I don’t fuck her to oblivion, do a good job with DATY and finish on the quicker side- I was probobly on top of her Rolodex
I hope a review will be filed if/when you reconnect