Where are they now?

billyS

Reign of Terror
There was a UTR basement place on 58 Av close to Lawrence St in Flushing. Very good times. It closed down and I lost contact but would love to know where are they now. The MMS was Mimi from a previous UTR place and then some chubby woman with very short hair. My favorite there was little Amy, she was a spinner. She had a lighter complexion kinda birthmark on her back. One of my all time favorites. Did any of them resurface? Thanks.

This is a long shot but there was a mid 30's-40 korean lady working at a small massage place in brooklyn on 86th street and...24th or 25th Avenue?, Brooklyn by the name of Suzy. Small boobs, had a small mole by her chin, think she said she had a sister she was living with in Flushing. Would love to run into her again. She was my first amp experience and gave me FS at a r&t exclusive place but, unfortunately, I was new and didn't think to ask for her number. Place ended up closing before I could go back. Read some local reviews of her and it doesn't seem like any of them got lucky like I did, but by far the tightest woman I've ever been with. Still remember it like it was yesterday.

This is a long shot but there was a mid 30's-40 korean lady working at a small massage place in brooklyn on 86th street and...24th or 25th Avenue?, Brooklyn by the name of Suzy. Small boobs, had a small mole by her chin, think she said she had a sister she was living with in Flushing. Would love to run into her again. She was my first amp experience and gave me FS at a r&t exclusive place but, unfortunately, I was new and didn't think to ask for her number. Place ended up closing before I could go back. Read some local reviews of her and it doesn't seem like any of them got lucky like I did, but by far the tightest woman I've ever been with. Still remember it like it was yesterday.
So you got lucky and caught her when she was horny. Guess she decided to give into you to satisfy her and made some extra as well.

So you got lucky and caught her when she was horny. Guess she decided to give into you to satisfy her and made some extra as well.
Well, she seemed firm on hj only at the beginning but let me roam and I definitely took full advantage with the teasing lol. Doubtful anyone here will know, but figured it was worth a shot in the event that someone else ran into her and had any leads.