Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Would have to say proably around night time was the best time for me. Haven’t really been in touch with her since I threw her to wolves here. When I throw chicks in here I move on and try to forget about them. Can’t imagine what kind of shxt you animals be doing to these chicks in bed, cries in pepeface lol. No shame in feasting on her, just knows theirs probably a whole line of dudes waiting to pounce XD. Like you said her inbox probably getting pounded.
She got back to me and unlocked her private pix finally :)

Once there's something to report I will report

Taking break for the holidays but will probably renew before prices go up in Jan '22. Some recent activity:

~~natalia babyyy~~ (no space) - super cute 20 y/o waitress from Suffolk who goes back to U of Buffalo at the end of January. She was anxious to do the intro meet and drove to me in Nassau where we had wine and tapas. Inexperienced SB and I explained this would be our only public outing and all subsequent meets would be in a motel room. Seemed okay with $400 ppm but asked for time to think about my proposal. Disappointed when she texted me the following day to tell me it sounded too much like prostitution to her and she wasn't comfortable taking that step so unfortunately that one didn't pan out. She's looking for the SA unicorn who's going to give her $ for being arm candy etc., - wished her good luck

~~Talya rose~~ (may have deactivated profile or blocked me) 20'something fit athletic blonde from N Babylon. Was seeing her weekly at nearby motel. All uncovered and up for anything until she just kinda dropped off the face of the earth. Was giving her $300 ppm and well worth it. Hoping she reappears

~~brownhaird gal 12598~~ no spaces (may have deactivated or blocked) 20'something bisexual girl from Levittown. Never even made the intro meet as she had one minor crisis after another. A real head case who claims to have found a good arrangement in the interim so I never had the pleasure. Never discussed sex or $ although she sent some sexy pics and claimed to luv eating pussy

~~Lovely chris 11~~ (active, no spaces) - Asian girl in her late 20's in Garden City area. Agreed to first meet at s shore motel near me for $400 ppm. She cancelled day of meet claiming she was having a bad reaction to her 2nd shot and has been unresponsive to my messages seeking to reschedule so I'll throw her out there

~~MegG 73~~ (active, no space) desperate late 20'something lives out in eastern Suffolk, Patchogue area. Seemed a little strung out and white trashy but never took her up on her offer to meet up at some motel on Rt 112 for a couple of hours. She wanted $180 (+ the cost of the room) for 2 hours all uncovered and everything on the table. Not at all my type so have at her

~~Sexy nurseby E~~ (active, no spaces) 20'something Asian girl living/working in NYC. Was seeing her on occasion when she changed jobs and our schedules no longer aligned. Think I was giving her $300 ppm + train fare. Everything uncovered and a good time. Saw her profile was recently updated and reached out. Told me she had fun but was not looking to continue our relationship. Judging from her profile it looks like she's using SA as a serious dating site seeking a "real relationship" and not ppm/meet ups - but who knows

My current stable of SA girls are a late 30's divorced Korean women who does nails out of her house in Nassau (extremely reasonable and more into the sex than the $ for sure), a 30'something Japanese fitness instructor from the UWS ($300/ppm + food, wine and train fare) and a 20'something white, petite tatted up nanny who lives in upper Manhattan (Dykman Street) who I'm giving $400/ppm + train fare. All uncovered and good fun (for now.....)

Happy holidays all!

Got Scammed by Ur$$missing$$piece ( No $$) on there. Girl is real, but always a story and like an idiot I sent cash on Venmo first because the pics and FaceTime were real.

Got caught up and feeling generous since it's Christmas, got fucked for it but you live and you learn

billyS

Reign of Terror
Taking break for the holidays but will probably renew before prices go up in Jan '22. Some recent activity:

~~natalia babyyy~~ (no space) - super cute 20 y/o waitress from Suffolk who goes back to U of Buffalo at the end of January. She was anxious to do the intro meet and drove to me in Nassau where we had wine and tapas. Inexperienced SB and I explained this would be our only public outing and all subsequent meets would be in a motel room. Seemed okay with $400 ppm but asked for time to think about my proposal. Disappointed when she texted me the following day to tell me it sounded too much like prostitution to her and she wasn't comfortable taking that step so unfortunately that one didn't pan out. She's looking for the SA unicorn who's going to give her $ for being arm candy etc., - wished her good luck

~~Talya rose~~ (may have deactivated profile or blocked me) 20'something fit athletic blonde from N Babylon. Was seeing her weekly at nearby motel. All uncovered and up for anything until she just kinda dropped off the face of the earth. Was giving her $300 ppm and well worth it. Hoping she reappears

~~brownhaird gal 12598~~ no spaces (may have deactivated or blocked) 20'something bisexual girl from Levittown. Never even made the intro meet as she had one minor crisis after another. A real head case who claims to have found a good arrangement in the interim so I never had the pleasure. Never discussed sex or $ although she sent some sexy pics and claimed to luv eating pussy

~~Lovely chris 11~~ (active, no spaces) - Asian girl in her late 20's in Garden City area. Agreed to first meet at s shore motel near me for $400 ppm. She cancelled day of meet claiming she was having a bad reaction to her 2nd shot and has been unresponsive to my messages seeking to reschedule so I'll throw her out there

~~MegG 73~~ (active, no space) desperate late 20'something lives out in eastern Suffolk, Patchogue area. Seemed a little strung out and white trashy but never took her up on her offer to meet up at some motel on Rt 112 for a couple of hours. She wanted $180 (+ the cost of the room) for 2 hours all uncovered and everything on the table. Not at all my type so have at her

~~Sexy nurseby E~~ (active, no spaces) 20'something Asian girl living/working in NYC. Was seeing her on occasion when she changed jobs and our schedules no longer aligned. Think I was giving her $300 ppm + train fare. Everything uncovered and a good time. Saw her profile was recently updated and reached out. Told me she had fun but was not looking to continue our relationship. Judging from her profile it looks like she's using SA as a serious dating site seeking a "real relationship" and not ppm/meet ups - but who knows

My current stable of SA girls are a late 30's divorced Korean women who does nails out of her house in Nassau (extremely reasonable and more into the sex than the $ for sure), a 30'something Japanese fitness instructor from the UWS ($300/ppm + food, wine and train fare) and a 20'something white, petite tatted up nanny who lives in upper Manhattan (Dykman Street) who I'm giving $400/ppm + train fare. All uncovered and good fun (for now.....)

Happy holidays all!
Sounds like you did well.
A lot of uncovered sex with young girls.

Happy holidays all!
Most of these members don’t come up I only found Megg73

Happy holidays all!
Banged this one years ago...funny enough I think it was close to Christmas. She was chubbier then her pics and smoked like a chimney. Otherwise was nice and accommodating. I think I used a bag, because of the vibe that she was very comfortable doing this. Otherwise she was fun; BBBJ, Doggie, mish, tittiefuck. In doggie I used either my shirt or a pillow cover as a 'lasso' under and around her hips and fucked the shit out of her. She loved it.

You have had much better luck then I on the asians!

Banged this one years ago...funny enough I think it was close to Christmas. She was chubbier then her pics and smoked like a chimney. Otherwise was nice and accommodating. I think I used a bag, because of the vibe that she was very comfortable doing this. Otherwise she was fun; BBBJ, Doggie, mish, tittiefuck. In doggie I used either my shirt or a pillow cover as a 'lasso' under and around her hips and fucked the shit out of her. She loved it.

You have had much better luck then I on the asians!
A couple of us have reviewed meg. I banged her a few times for just a hundo in her room at her place out east.

What’s the closest to your home that you be comfortable having a SB live? That is, if you found out one you see lived in your neighborhood, would you be cool with that?
I live about 15 miles from where I work. I meet 'em at a short stay near my work place. My preference is college girls from NYC taking the train/LIRR where I pick up/drop off at the station out here. Even if she lived near my home she'd have to agree to meet near my work or I'm not getting involved

Sounds like you did well.
A lot of uncovered sex with young girls.
Nothing else matters

What’s the closest to your home that you be comfortable having a SB live? That is, if you found out one you see lived in your neighborhood, would you be cool with that?
Yeah that's even easier. I had one that was a 5 minute drive, very easy. Pick her up, fuck her in the car.

I live about 15 miles from where I work. I meet 'em at a short stay near my work place. My preference is college girls from NYC taking the train/LIRR where I pick up/drop off at the station out here. Even if she lived near my home she'd have to agree to meet near my work or I'm not getting involved
I cant tell you how many times ive hammered out an arrangement with a city SB with the agreement that she was fine traveling out to the Nassau/Suffolk border for the meetings then I start to tell her the train schedule which I would pay for. and she says I dont do trains she requires an Uber to and fro ..Which would almost be as much as the agreed meet amount. Such BS.. train is faster and of course I would pick up n drop off. Some of their requirements are delusional.

I cant tell you how many times ive hammered out an arrangement with a city SB with the agreement that she was fine traveling out to the Nassau/Suffolk border for the meetings then I start to tell her the train schedule which I would pay for. and she says I dont do trains she requires an Uber to and fro ..Which would almost be as much as the agreed meet amount. Such BS.. train is faster and of course I would pick up n drop off. Some of their requirements are delusional.

I've also run into this issue and have simply explained the cost and weekday late afternoon (my preferred time to meet) traffic out here make Uber/Lyft etc., impractical and that the train/LIRR is the fastest, easiest and most direct way to get out here. If she insists on not taking the train then I chalk her up as some entitled princess who I wouldn't get along with anyway and move on to the next one. Although we haven't met yet Gayle was agreeable (after some pushback) to venturing out here in January via the LIRR - we shall see if she actually makes the trip

Not to be racist or anything but I never been with a black woman in my life. I had one Asian from the site two week agos, let’s just say I wish I never met with the woman. One of my worst regrets in my SA mongering career. As soon as the deed was done I erased, blocked her number and profile right there in the room, can’t even remember the username, that’s how shameful the whole thing was, yuck idk wut I was thinking. Could’ve banged an AMP chick and it would’ve saved me 200 bucks plus the room but no Jr. was in control that night and he wanted some fun. Would say this all Asian women I’ve been with have had the tightest pussies out of the woman I’ve ever been with.
What was so shameful about the encounter ?