Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

What’s it going to. I re-upped last month with a 20% coupon. Only connected with one person (few days ago) and wasn’t even worth it, that review is coming.

Maybe the next price increase will be what finally keeps from from renewing.
email i got didn't say, it just said prices were going to be increasing as of that date.

Am I missing something? I created an account several months ago and then recently I decided to add 2 photos. Me in a suit, nothing objectionable by any means. My account was then deleted. Are guys not supposed to post photos? I would think my prospects also want to see what I look like.

Am I missing something? I created an account several months ago and then recently I decided to add 2 photos. Me in a suit, nothing objectionable by any means. My account was then deleted. Are guys not supposed to post photos? I would think my prospects also want to see what I look like.
I doubt the posting of two inoffensive photos were the cause of your account being deleted - they simply would not have approved the photos. Probably something in your exchange of messages with the SB.....email them

Ahh I remember blueyees, I follow her on SC works at a strip club joint now a days. You did her anal? I use to see her but the last time I saw her there was a really bad smell coming from her coochie , wanted to throw up. Last time she was discussed there was talk about her doing steroids I think? Or something among those lines.
yeah, what strip club?
i know she stopped working out the way she used to as ive seen her couple times for bbj and the odor has improved since she stopped going crazy at the gym.
she also got her tits done 2/3 months ago.

Gayle. It doesn't look like it's been read yet.

I should have been more specific, my bad.
You know of a good time to actually reach her? I can't park myself online to check in on her but if I know a time to look I can get away from my work for a couple minutes to set stuff up
Been talking to Gayle off the site for a couple of weeks now. She seems interested but reluctant to take the LIRR out to Nassau for a motel room meet up (with drinks first). Told me she's working double shifts through the end of the year and to check back in with her in Jan '22 which I will do

Been talking to Gayle off the site for a couple of weeks now. She seems interested but reluctant to take the LIRR out to Nassau for a motel room meet up (with drinks first). Told me she's working double shifts through the end of the year and to check back in with her in Jan '22 which I will do
Lmaooooo i would've responded by next year i will forget about you.

yeah, what strip club?
i know she stopped working out the way she used to as ive seen her couple times for bbj and the odor has improved since she stopped going crazy at the gym.
she also got her tits done 2/3 months ago.
Not sure in Snap the name doesn’t appear of the joint she’s currently at. She’s posted SNAPS of where she shows her getting money and meets at different hotels meeting with all kind of mongers. From feet loving mongers, to out of state dates in Florida and shxt like that.

Gayle. It doesn't look like it's been read yet.

I should have been more specific, my bad.
You know of a good time to actually reach her? I can't park myself online to check in on her but if I know a time to look I can get away from my work for a couple minutes to set stuff up
Would have to say proably around night time was the best time for me. Haven’t really been in touch with her since I threw her to wolves here. When I throw chicks in here I move on and try to forget about them. Can’t imagine what kind of shxt you animals be doing to these chicks in bed, cries in pepeface lol. No shame in feasting on her, just knows theirs probably a whole line of dudes waiting to pounce XD. Like you said her inbox probably getting pounded.

threw game at this chick for a few, next thing you I had her at the motel joint on her knees & legs giving me the sloppy that same evening when I first reached out to her. She can be flaky and unresponsive due to work. I had to Uber her back and forth. But was worth it. Ask if you can call her and be persistent. Better get in there there’s a whole line of wolfs circling lol .

Plays games but potential to work out
$$Rickiii$$lake$$(no spaces nor $$$’s)

Throwing this one out there, flakey and plays games but at times willing to meet and very responsive depending on her mood. Did not work out for me and moved on. Has O.F not hard to find with that name. Perhaps someone here has better luck. Would love to have a review on this one just to see what I missed out on. Oh well my potential loss is your potential gain.

Here’s an update as I’m halfway through this month on SA - not many connections at all… everyone asks for insane amounts with crazy restrictions. I can’t imagine people paying 700 for one round with everything covered….