Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

White, Shes thin, very doofy and goofy looking, long ass neck, glasses dirty looking long hair, typical mastic Shirley trashy looking. She is a time bomb but some dudes gotta learn the hard way. One day shes asking to meet to fuck the next day shes saying she going to stab you. One day she texted me all this fked up shit and calling me the n word with the er at the end and im not even black lol. She admitted shes fked up in the h3ad and doesn't care about life so you think shes going to care about some stranger dudes, for all you know she can be passing around the monster like its fkn candy just to get back at people. But to eaches own.
I agree with all Gold said...100%.. Shes out there...I blocked her from calling me. You can do anything you want to her..After the first time I felt so bad about it i swore never again... then she called literally begging for more so i succumbed...went back for seconds and felt even worse about it and myself...And i really have no conscience about this normally. She wants it raw all the time but thank god i didnt cave on that. The juice is not worth the squeeze IMO.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Lmaooooo this is funny. She does have a longish neck . However she never wore glasses with me. And her body wasnt thin not fat but overall good. Full b's , nice ass bent over . Also face looked ok with my dick in her mouth. I would post pics of her doing so but that's frowned upon @billyS lol
It gets dicey with SA girls since they consider themselves civilians and for the most part only send the pictures to their SD's.

We've had a quite a few freak out and contact us when they find out their pictures were posted on a whore board.

she wouldnt mind actually but pretty sure she got both herpes so cover up jr with her
Yup last time I saw her which was before covid, she showed up with a sore on her lip. Thats when I kicked her to the curb and haven't reached out since. Its funny, it seems the higher the risk, the more guys are interested in making her a notch on the belt. Hey whatever floats your boat man.

Yup last time I saw her which was before covid, she showed up with a sore on her lip. Thats when I kicked her to the curb and haven't reached out since. Its funny, it seems the higher the risk, the more guys are interested in making her a notch on the belt. Hey whatever floats your boat man.
She can take what ever you give her tho so I can understand why and the experience will check of a lot off boxes if you use the opportunity to your advantage. It’s just at what cost….

She can take what ever you give her tho so I can understand why and the experience will check of a lot off boxes if you use the opportunity to your advantage. It’s just at what cost….
God damn man! She ticks a lot off of my list!! Granted she brings a greater amount of risk but I’m sick enough to want the reward of just going at it the way she wants it! Call me crazy, demented or sick but just once would be crazy!

blueeyes remember her?
well she now asks for 500 for fs WTF, claims it was always that lol i didnt want to remind her that i was pounding her ass in my car for 200
who tf is paying these prices?
She can be easily talked down. I was getting hummers last summer from her for 100...fs was 200. They all have these delusional prices theyd like to get... but they gotta eat..

The things I owe to you guys, I could almost never repay. But if I can just help one Monger, I guess its a step in the right direction. First off, I must be a little slow on the uptake, because it took me like 5 months of reading this intermittently to figure out what SA stood for. Oh well, I missed out. But damn its a bit of a gamechanger. I'm not sharing my other conquest until I'm done with it. Sorry guys, but I think I found my next ex wife. Anyway, I was travelling to PA and had a couple of days in Harrisburg. Before going i reached out to about 9 women on SA and most were pretty unresponsive. There was one middle age BBW who was very responsive, eager to give her number, and happy to send pics. Some super naughty pics. Pussy shots, tit shots, videos of her playing with herself. Name is "$$voluptououssb4sd $$" no spaces, She is in her 40's. Brown curly hair, huge fat tits, etc.huge ass, shaved kitty. Green eyes. A few wrinkles. Clean showered. Clearly intelligent and very sweet. But impoverished. Texted her while down, she agreed to be flexible on time, just wanted company and was seeking some financial help. No particulars. Texted her when I had like two hours to kill. She hit me back with about 1 hour fifteen minutes to spare. It was a bit of a rush. Met her by her place, Sort of a ghetto spot. She wanted to meet by a laundromat because her place had landlord and people in it. M spidey senses were tingling, but I like em big and chunky and Jr. pulled me over to the spot. I met her, and honestly, was somewhat pleasantly surprised. She looked like in another world, she might have been pretty, but pound and years and poverty had taken her down. She was very sweet and cuddly and huggy. I really didnt want to take her in my car, so agreed to go up in her place (Dont do that). There were all kinds if crazy looking people in there, staring, but they seemed harmless, so I went up to her room. Bed was basically a mattress on the floor, and the place stank like an ash tray. I sat next to her and made small talk. She massaged me a little, and kissed me, LFK and rubbed jr a bit. She asked if she could kiss me more. I asked her where, and to my surprise, she asked if she could kiss my balls, my ass and my cock" You guys know the answer. She immediately went balls deep in her mouth and had a great technique. She loved sucking dick. Loved it. All in, sucking, licking, flicking it with her tongue, telling me how much she loved it, moaning. It was a really nice blowjob. I asked her to lick my balls, and tongue my ass. She did for a bit and went back to Jr. I told her I wanted her tongue in my ass, and she complied. She licked around it, she licked in it, she stroked me and tongued it. Maybe 7 minutes so so. Went back to the BJ, and took the load and swallowed like a champ. Told me it tasted great. Thanked me, and asked if I would come back. I dont think she was pushing for money, but I left her a pair of benjamins as she was obviously not doing too well financially. She was beyond grateful. Even kind of cried a little. Not forthe faint of heart, but hey, it could be your cup of tea if in the area. Im sure some of you have done worse...lol

Yeah I’ve only been lurking because I haven’t been active but sweet and tasty has been reviewed here tons of times and it seems that she has done it raw with everyone that saw her. someone has said she takes medication for viral infections but cannot verify.

Also, gaylefromhr might not have a different profile but she definitely had another name - recognize her for sure but forgot her old username. Don’t remember any info offhand, but just putting it out there in case anyone else remembers

$$crea tiv edan cer$ no spaces. Another scammer - all she (probably a he) wants to do is talk about crypto. I cursed her up and down and she got pissed. Then I said fine, lets talk about crypto and she’s all ears…. Asking me to download some app etc.

FYI I’m not serious about contacting Sweet&Tasty, was just breaking balls. With the intel being passed around have to take care of Jr and not take a chance. Met my unicorn last night, fulfilled everything in my check list, loved getting degraded, chocked out, cream pied and spit on, all that jazz. Gonna keep her around for a bit, nice and young from jersey, not that expensive. But just wanted to point out had like 5-6 girls ready to meet this week, heck last night 4 we’re down to meet! I suggest you bulls use the No Strings Attached in the Member Seeking filter set that shit to a 50 mile radius. Roll the dice. There’s definitely movement and an uptick of willing to meet-reasonable women this week!

blueeyes remember her?
well she now asks for 500 for fs WTF, claims it was always that lol i didnt want to remind her that i was pounding her ass in my car for 200
who tf is paying these prices?
Ahh I remember blueyees, I follow her on SC works at a strip club joint now a days. You did her anal? I use to see her but the last time I saw her there was a really bad smell coming from her coochie , wanted to throw up. Last time she was discussed there was talk about her doing steroids I think? Or something among those lines.

FYI I’m not serious about contacting Sweet&Tasty, was just breaking balls. With the intel being passed around have to take care of Jr and not take a chance. Met my unicorn last night, fulfilled everything in my check list, loved getting degraded, chocked out, cream pied and spit on, all that jazz. Gonna keep her around for a bit, nice and young from jersey, not that expensive. But just wanted to point out had like 5-6 girls ready to meet this week, heck last night 4 we’re down to meet! I suggest you bulls use the No Strings Attached in the Member Seeking filter set that shit to a 50 mile radius. Roll the dice. There’s definitely movement and an uptick of willing to meet-reasonable women this week!
Good strategy. I keep mine to 10-mile radius and try to avoid getting girls from the city in the mix. But then that significantly limits choices. Maybe I have to go to 50 miles :)