Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Anyone looking for an Indian girl? Found one on SB (TriptoAni) a 25 y/o fit, attractive, clean, intelligent and friendly student who's been back and forth to India a couple of times in the past year or so to visit family. She's in the city and took train out to eastern Nassau. First meet was in public for drinks, food etc. and 2nd meet was fairly recently for motel room meet.

Pretty good in bed and looked, smelled good - problem was her unkempt bush (she had told me via text she wasn't shaved but holy shit!!). When her panties came off and I went down to have a look and sniff there was hair everywhere - as if she had never groomed down there at all. I understand it's cultural but it did temper my enthusiasm and couldn't bring myself to lick her very hairy pussy. Fucked her raw and pulled out blowing a load on her stomach. I'm not going to see her again so anyone looking for the real thing can have her for $500 + train fare.

Anyone see ~shrkmerc~ 20 y/o Asian from Jersey City, charlotteonweb 22 y/o thin white girl from NYC, sweetdee1234 22 y/o curvy white girl from NYC, SweetThing1224 26 y/o cute white brunette from Manhattan, Findout13 22 y/o Asian from the city, joannaxoxo12 24 y/o curvy white girl from Hicksville or soccerbaby5 26 y/o fit, attractive white girl from Melville - All SB girls and on the site regularly for months who either won't return or acknowledge messages or won't agree to terms.........thanks for your help in advance
$triptoani$ looks cute. I sent a message and will give her a try. I'm not a huge fan of a hairy bush but not that I know I'll work around it lol. Thanks
The rest of those girls you listed are bots, fakes or scammers. I just looked at the profile pics and it was a giveaway. I did go any further.

SB is filled with fakes recently. I don't answer any unsolicited messages. It's a scam and you'll just waste your credits. I only answer messages where I favored them. And I rarely send the first message.

Anyone ever meet up with the one from gravesend bk? She goes by $humblegirl$ $sweetitgirl$ etc. sends texts “wanna meet now” randomly. Wonder whats the deal with her if real or not..
Is she goth-ish looking? If so she ran me in circles including standing me up like 5 times luckily I happened to be in the area so at least I wasn't going out of my way. But all oddly with her asking me to meet her suggesting the times and then never showing at the last minute.

Is she goth-ish looking? If so she ran me in circles including standing me up like 5 times luckily I happened to be in the area so at least I wasn't going out of my way. ......
I know the expression:
Fool me once shame on you.
Fool me twice shame on me.

Is there an expression for Fool me five times? :rolleyes:

Incidentally, there isn't even a word for five times; it goes once, twice, thrice, four times, five times, six times, etc.

I know the expression:
Fool me once shame on you.
Fool me twice shame on me.

Is there an expression for Fool me five times? :rolleyes:

Incidentally, there isn't even a word for five times; it goes once, twice, thrice, four times, five times, six times, etc.
Yes formally one doesn't normally go post 3 but of course there are words rooted in quintuple and such phrases that are used but whether or not that is so is not the point here.

And I'd normally agree but 1) this is how these situations often occur some are absolutely foolers for sure and nothing else but that but some you can end up meeting so neither here nor there and 2) I was working in the area every evening for over a month hence not a single thing to loose but 5 seconds while sitting at a red light w/e.

Yes formally one doesn't normally go post 3 but of course there are words rooted in quintuple and such phrases that are used but whether or not that is so is not the point here.

And I'd normally agree but 1) this is how these situations often occur some are absolutely foolers for sure and nothing else but that but some you can end up meeting so neither here nor there and 2) I was working in the area every evening for over a month hence not a single thing to loose but 5 seconds while sitting at a red light w/e.
What if the girl "asking me to meet her suggesting the times and then never showing at the last minute." finally gives you a time and place to meet that would entail you to spend more than 5 seconds to get there and perhaps cause you to schedule a block of time.

I'm really not trying to be a smart ass but at what point do you just write her off as a flake?

You're a long term member so I assume you have an eventual success rate dealing with no shows and ghosting. At what point do you give up?

Reminds me of the cartoon Peanuts where Lucy pulls away the football. (showing my age I guess.)
1715370732444.png

The strip ran from 1950 to 2000 and Charlie Brown would never get to kick the football. Very Freudian.

What if the girl "asking me to meet her suggesting the times and then never showing at the last minute." finally gives you a time and place to meet that would entail you to spend more than 5 seconds to get there and perhaps cause you to schedule a block of time.

I'm really not trying to be a smart ass but at what point do you just write her off as a flake?

You're a long term member so I assume you have an eventual success rate dealing with no shows and ghosting. At what point do you give up?

Reminds me of the cartoon Peanuts where Lucy pulls away the football. (showing my age I guess.)
View attachment 46506

The strip ran from 1950 to 2000 and Charlie Brown would never get to kick the football.
if she flakes 3 times in a row i would most likely give up. Have there been times i made it happen after 3 times, absolutely. But thats most likely cause she was super hot or i know im getting a sweet deal

I think this has mostly always been the case certainly in the past 10 years just the specifics (smarter bots, more AI photos, etc.) slips about and new scams ebb and flow. Annoying yeah but in the grand scheme of things really doesn't matter. If you sit down with nothing else to do yes it's definitely hours of work. But if you seek while watching TV and eating dinner, or on the subway, or even at red lights (these are how I seek) it all comes at no cost and you should be able to go through hundreds of profiles at a time over the span of watching an hour long show w/e spending literally only a few seconds per woman. Ditto for the high pricers they want 1k just move on in seconds. You review 1000 profiles (very fast to do) and message 100 (reasonably fast to do) bing bang boom and your goal is not to set up a system that needs a secretary or that you score and weigh but to efficiently end up with 10 high quality leads. Then you get picky.
@h50, I might have not been as clear. SA today looks nothing like 5 to 10 years ago bc SA is using fake bots, AI, fake profiles to boost its joins/re-joins. it’s gotten way out of control or acceptable levels. Now, it‘s only a perception of high number girls on the site.

back then, there were so many real girls on the site and it was piece of cake to talk to, and setup a meet. it was barely any fake profiles so you had nothing to worry about. Like fishing in a fishbowl.

I re-joined about 2 years ago and was surprised how bad it got. It’s a mission just to decipher between the real and fake profiles, so you can focus on real ones. Next, you gotta figure out which are pros and delusional ones wanting $1-2k per meet, and get those out of the way.

Yes, time and effort is required on SA for end result - to message, find good picks and convert into dates, no one questions this. To say it has always been the case, I respectfully disagree. I see other fellow members share the same view, the ones which re-join and can compare to before, and as you can see, number of reports has decreased with time bc of the same reasons.

TGIF! I'm heading out to far Suffolk for a week, and was checking out SA. Came across $$$witty$$miss$$$ (no $$ of course) out of Bellport. Any info would be appreciated! Could be handy. If it does click ill need a hotel too. All I know is that place in Shirley. Thx!

TGIF! I'm heading out to far Suffolk for a week, and was checking out SA. Came across $$$witty$$miss$$$ (no $$ of course) out of Bellport. Any info would be appreciated! Could be handy. If it does click ill need a hotel too. All I know is that place in Shirley. Thx!
Yes, I'm replying to myself. Lol. But I have seen references to a SA girl with same or similar name, just don't know if the same person!

$$Hopefullybaby69$$ Commack 31 after several days got her down to 200, i wish i had that 200 back... she's cool and was fun... just too big for me. Couldn't keep it up

$$noelle$$ bay shore 27 I've seen her twice months ago when I was on SB; she just joined SA a bit chubby won't kiss but is will to take it raw

I tried to find the post but someone was asking about $$flirtyprincess$$ just finished chatting with her she mentioned she got $750 per meet in the past; but was willing to take $600... she texts from her real number so i got her social media she's just as hot as her pics on SA suggest.

Does **Rose** number end in 9279? I chatted with her and she said the minimum she wants is 600ppm and non negotiable.
I read her review on here already and I told myself absolutely no lol
What kind of inflation rate was she hit by? upping 200 within a month
No it was a different rose. She has not been on the site for a weeks now. 23 y/o and latina.

Anyone seen $ScottyDutch$ before (Westbury)? I think it would help if guys put the area to help others if they’re interested in meeting people based on location & geographics. Most people in the city aren’t willing to travel out far east and vice versa. Just a thought if the city/town/county helps better sort out interested parties on this site etc.
Also would help if you include age and the website.