Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

As a belated christmas present, here is some deep intel

$$Chloe$$ [32,patchogue] - Asking about $500 per meet. Knocked some tax and self worth off the price, but I can't really pay for high miles
$$sgrbb727$$ - private pictures are scary, kinda fat, reminds me of a muppet character. didn't go past hello.
$$prettyceci$$ asking $500. face is kinda busted (nice body). hard pass at 28 (yearsold)
$$jay8123$$ huge tits, got some pounds on her, economical asking price. im sure some big breast loving monger will scoop her up
$$sarahkitten$$ onlyfans girl, real, know her through mutual friends. Asking 800-1k. wished her well.
$$milly$$- first asked me to cashapp her, then wanted a paid meet and greet. thinks shes a hustler or something. pass.
$$crystal sweet$$- back again after a 4 year hiatus. now with a kid, a fiance, and an even looser pussy. laughed at her asking price.
$$emmaleexoxx$$ - asking $400. will not budge. passed.
$$lenac927$$- facetimed. real girl. hot. wont meet in person but wants allowance. told her i want to be unemployed with a salary myself.
$$KJ_xoxo$$ - third or fourth profile. little kylie keeps playing games.
$$dynamite$$ hosts out of the hotel by JFK. she asks 200. too heavy a pro vibes.
$$mysteriousitgirl$$- facetimed. confirmed identity. pretty hot & thick. Showed university ID. asking $500 for covered 1 hour. had to pass but I HOPE a monger TOFTT.
$$white_rosexoxo$$- queens, chubby, $500 asking price, has a kid. too much baggage.
$$baileyy$$ playing games, can meet but only platonic. told her i can give her allowance but only $10. didn't like my response
$$2000mad$$- what really strikes me odd is, I had an arrangement with her planned 3 years ago...she flaked. shes still playing games. Added her friend from SA ($$Savy-b3$$ )on Social Media. Her friend posts videos of mad sleeping at 6pm looking like the crypt keeper (no makeup). Mad claims to be in the hospital (woe is me) asking for funds to be sent electronically. kick rocks, ill go face fuck your friend.
$$SeductiveGirlie$$ - little amanda is back on. If mongers remember, her (face) profile pic used to be unappealing. She took notes and is now showing off her body in the profile picture. She is still thick, maybe lost 15 lbs since last time...asking $500. had to pass.
$$cherryangel$$ facetimed and verified. she is real. wants someone to pay for her plastic surgeries. told her i aint no ken doll.
$$Christine$$ - from my conversations with her, i took the following: She gives heavy pro vibes, saying she hosts out of cheap suffolk motels between 9-12 and 1-3 due to obligations with her kids and (husband?). she has three kids, 2 baby fathers and her (husband?) is 64 years old, and the father of her new born twins. asking $200 for a round. claims she gives the best head, and sent me a video of her and an ice pop. Hoping a monger can TOFT.
$$Smartiez$$- the audacity of this fucking clown. FIRST, she used to be 350 lbs ( no joke, its on her SM ). Fast forward 18 months, a newly adopted eating disorder (bulimia) and no gym whatsoever. Her LOOSE, SAGGY skin is just hanging out like theres a barbeque outside. She will not stoop a penny below $700 per meet. covered. 1 hour. I told her at the bar, you're a fucking joke and walked out.
$$Briibabyxo143$$ -her fat friend liz is on here too. Brittany expects money to be venmo'd, not realizing her saggy and loose vagina would probably pay the bills quicker. I promise the mileage on this girl is not worth even a Ulysses S Grant.
$$Mikk$$- honestly, I am disappointed with myself. I will leave a review regarding this on a separate post, as this is only intel.
$$j2406$$ - asking $500 to meet at a bar. scared of intimacy. found out through mutuals she has a boyfriend but cheats on the sucker.
$$smileyy$$ - wanted paid meet and greets. from roslyn. iykyk. honestly, pics she sent and SM confirmed she is not a looker.
$$alxxa_vixx$$ - what's funny is that she has already been reviewed (by yours truly) on this forum before. I noticed it as i saved her contact info in my phone, a duplicate came up. Enjoy lurking to find it ;) - she is now offering late night hotel visits.
$$mysticalgirlie$$ another profile from the infamous $$scarr$$ girl or whatever. same person, gave me same number. funny thing is she is part of a 3 girl clique, with the other 2 on the site. one is the infamous Paige S. who mongers lash out on this board, because she expects an upfront allowance of 1k to suck a wrinkly dick. Mystical, or her government, as I like to say, Angel, is more down to earth at $400.
$$Lady$$ (28, bethpage) - the biggest joke out of my 30 day subscription. this washed up single mom is "not a sugar baby" and is looking for someone to take care of her and her sure-to-have-a-poor-future kid. 10k monthly allowance. She basically wants to be paid to not fuck, and to sit around your house all day doing nothing.

Part 2:
____________________________________________NYC & BEYOND____________________________________________________________
$$RedGirl$$ - little emily, very cute if may say so (facetime verification). more appealing to me in the face...her distasteful tattoos kind of ruin the natural beauty of her body for me. down for anything. expects $500 a meet. tattoos dont do it for me.
$$emmybaby$$- little emily part 2, actually on Long Island. A little thicker than i prefer so i wasnt really into it. wanted to start online.
$$darling temptress$$ lately on my subscriptions, i've been challenging myself to "flip" lesbians and "dominant females". She is real, face time verified. Found out she sucks dick (has an OF) so i found her twitter and viola. " Dommes " sucking dick is a thing of mine, because lets face it, "dominant" females are a joke and so are the men that entertain them and let them have control. Her rates are quite high, but I may come back to knock one out for the list.
$$grace1998$$ - from canada, facetimed and she is in NYC. found out she has a kid though so i may leave her for the streets.
$$Redhead Goddess$$- priscilla the loser creates a new profile every week. expects $200 paid meet and greet, no intimacy. and you wonder why she has to create a new profile every week.
$$marvelousmacy$$ - playing games, "buy something from my wishlist". blocked.
$$dramafreefuninnyc$$ is $$shorebby$$ other profile. I ask one profile how much - 1200. I ask the other - 1500. lmao. someones gotta help her afford her matching off white gym outfit.
$$fashionista$$- $500. Pictures are smoking hot, face time verified. Tried getting together, something always comes up (probably one of NYCs elite offering her 8-9). Sad.
$$Sunshine_Angel$$ (with underscore)- This one is hysterical. She wants a FLR. took me 29 days to figure out, this joke of an acronym. "Female Led Relationship". meaning she bosses you around and tells you when to open your wallet for NOTHING in return. not even a platonic meet. claims she's "suffering a difficult housing situation and may be homeless with no money while shes quarantining". I played a long and told her I would go to church sunday and pray with my pastor for jesus to provide a roof over her head. Her Social Media heavily indicates she is sucking some guy off for a place to live. to each their own.
$$maridsp$$ - brazilian pro, asking 1k. laughed it off.
$$bridgebills$$ - hot. real. thick in the most proper and respectful way. works at a swiss watch shop (rolex, audemar, patek) so she's extremely experienced in the sugar lifestyle. 1.5k weekly. hate who ever ruined these slores.
$$rainbowbabe$$ - $800. her main picture is cute, but others she sent were not. passed.
$$nycblonde$$ - a newly crowned gyno, she got her doctorate degree and expects some simp to give her 2k a week. she is real, identifies as a "true lesbian" but ready to suck some dick for a few grand.
$$photogenicbeauty$$- breaks my heart with this one. identifies gay. pretty hot besides stupid tattoos. real. met in person. demands everything covered for $400, gets stressed and frustrated "with guys" easily. Don't ask her if you can nut on her face or she might bug out. took out a bag of assorted condoms that she says guys have left "through the years" in her own words. skeeved me out and i left immediately. (there were like 40 different brand/style condoms that i saw with my own eyes) should I have been #41?
$$hiddenangel1219$$ - $500. didnt get past that because she wouldnt budge. cute though. real. foreignish looking?
$$xxashinxx$$- these two have separate single profiles on SA, now joining forces to try their luck. one is fat, one is hot. trying to get alone with the hot one but she kinda gets the hint and wants to bring porky pig along - will update.
$$juliet4856$$ - 5k monthly. won't budge. says her old SD took her to hotels and fucked her brains out 4x a week. only offering 2x a week meets initially.
$$hazeleyes495$$ (originally FunGirl) - wow. what can i say about this hot chicago piece of ass. exchanged SM. smoking hot. 5'9 in leather pants and heels. $500. fine. worth it for caviar of this quality. awaiting her arrival back to NYC this week....stay tuned.
$$scarlettmila$$ another onlyhams girl. will meet. asking $200 or so. saw her OF previews...had to pass. lets just say she has jungle fever a la redheadrachel.
$$arisa$$ currently pregnant. wants $400. almost said yes cause you dont have to pull out.
$$gloriana340$$ **SHE JUST MADE A NEWER, RECENT PROFILE -$$alyssa340$$* this is the same slore.
this little slore bag. she reminds me of a spanish version of $$staccCieeeebaby$$ (Gabby F, the monat hair girl). Gloriana is - guess what. A monat hair girl too! And since these girls love to show off on social media about how their $20 weekly monat checks are really $2,000... Guess how they do it? Sucking wrinkly old dick! Who would have thought? this flea bag is expecting $650 and wont stoop a penny lower. With her weirdly shaped ass and poor, lack of taste tattoos, i will throw her back into the monger river.
$$roselynn$$ once again another onlyhams girl. trying to pull a milly on a bigger scale. $400 meet and greet no sex. tries to pull the "definitely on the second date babe" card, which i hit her back with the "ill have the 400 on the second date to make it MB"
$$romy$$ this fat 30 year old pig wants an allowance but doesn't want sex. expects you to feed her and giver her money for "companionship".
$$thathippiegirl$$ former profile was Luna something. Showed up on my text app thread with prior conversation. found out she is a pole dancer (essentially stripper) who is trying to e hustle guys like little sunshine angel. pathetic. i hope they get covid in the worst way.

I have some reviews to post in a subsequent post, but that may take a day or so as I cherry pick which ones I share and which ones I don't.

Confirmed upcoming review: Mikk *please save your money*
possible mentions: bethpages xkellygirlx who was previously reviewed by other members. cuteitgirl from riverhead. ;)
she won't be coming back on the site for a bit, so she may not read the white knights messages in time.

Part 2:
____________________________________________NYC & BEYOND____________________________________________________________
$$RedGirl$$ - little emily, very cute if may say so (facetime verification). more appealing to me in the face...her distasteful tattoos kind of ruin the natural beauty of her body for me. down for anything. expects $500 a meet. tattoos dont do it for me.
$$emmybaby$$- little emily part 2, actually on Long Island. A little thicker than i prefer so i wasnt really into it. wanted to start online.
$$darling temptress$$ lately on my subscriptions, i've been challenging myself to "flip" lesbians and "dominant females". She is real, face time verified. Found out she sucks dick (has an OF) so i found her twitter and viola. " Dommes " sucking dick is a thing of mine, because lets face it, "dominant" females are a joke and so are the men that entertain them and let them have control. Her rates are quite high, but I may come back to knock one out for the list.
$$grace1998$$ - from canada, facetimed and she is in NYC. found out she has a kid though so i may leave her for the streets.
$$Redhead Goddess$$- priscilla the loser creates a new profile every week. expects $200 paid meet and greet, no intimacy. and you wonder why she has to create a new profile every week.
$$marvelousmacy$$ - playing games, "buy something from my wishlist". blocked.
$$dramafreefuninnyc$$ is $$shorebby$$ other profile. I ask one profile how much - 1200. I ask the other - 1500. lmao. someones gotta help her afford her matching off white gym outfit.
$$fashionista$$- $500. Pictures are smoking hot, face time verified. Tried getting together, something always comes up (probably one of NYCs elite offering her 8-9). Sad.
$$Sunshine_Angel$$ (with underscore)- This one is hysterical. She wants a FLR. took me 29 days to figure out, this joke of an acronym. "Female Led Relationship". meaning she bosses you around and tells you when to open your wallet for NOTHING in return. not even a platonic meet. claims she's "suffering a difficult housing situation and may be homeless with no money while shes quarantining". I played a long and told her I would go to church sunday and pray with my pastor for jesus to provide a roof over her head. Her Social Media heavily indicates she is sucking some guy off for a place to live. to each their own.
$$maridsp$$ - brazilian pro, asking 1k. laughed it off.
$$bridgebills$$ - hot. real. thick in the most proper and respectful way. works at a swiss watch shop (rolex, audemar, patek) so she's extremely experienced in the sugar lifestyle. 1.5k weekly. hate who ever ruined these slores.
$$rainbowbabe$$ - $800. her main picture is cute, but others she sent were not. passed.
$$nycblonde$$ - a newly crowned gyno, she got her doctorate degree and expects some simp to give her 2k a week. she is real, identifies as a "true lesbian" but ready to suck some dick for a few grand.
$$photogenicbeauty$$- breaks my heart with this one. identifies gay. pretty hot besides stupid tattoos. real. met in person. demands everything covered for $400, gets stressed and frustrated "with guys" easily. Don't ask her if you can nut on her face or she might bug out. took out a bag of assorted condoms that she says guys have left "through the years" in her own words. skeeved me out and i left immediately. (there were like 40 different brand/style condoms that i saw with my own eyes) should I have been #41?
$$hiddenangel1219$$ - $500. didnt get past that because she wouldnt budge. cute though. real. foreignish looking?
$$xxashinxx$$- these two have separate single profiles on SA, now joining forces to try their luck. one is fat, one is hot. trying to get alone with the hot one but she kinda gets the hint and wants to bring porky pig along - will update.
$$juliet4856$$ - 5k monthly. won't budge. says her old SD took her to hotels and fucked her brains out 4x a week. only offering 2x a week meets initially.
$$hazeleyes495$$ (originally FunGirl) - wow. what can i say about this hot chicago piece of ass. exchanged SM. smoking hot. 5'9 in leather pants and heels. $500. fine. worth it for caviar of this quality. awaiting her arrival back to NYC this week....stay tuned.
$$scarlettmila$$ another onlyhams girl. will meet. asking $200 or so. saw her OF previews...had to pass. lets just say she has jungle fever a la redheadrachel.
$$arisa$$ currently pregnant. wants $400. almost said yes cause you dont have to pull out.
$$gloriana340$$ **SHE JUST MADE A NEWER, RECENT PROFILE -$$alyssa340$$* this is the same slore.
this little slore bag. she reminds me of a spanish version of $$staccCieeeebaby$$ (Gabby F, the monat hair girl). Gloriana is - guess what. A monat hair girl too! And since these girls love to show off on social media about how their $20 weekly monat checks are really $2,000... Guess how they do it? Sucking wrinkly old dick! Who would have thought? this flea bag is expecting $650 and wont stoop a penny lower. With her weirdly shaped ass and poor, lack of taste tattoos, i will throw her back into the monger river.
$$roselynn$$ once again another onlyhams girl. trying to pull a milly on a bigger scale. $400 meet and greet no sex. tries to pull the "definitely on the second date babe" card, which i hit her back with the "ill have the 400 on the second date to make it MB"
$$romy$$ this fat 30 year old pig wants an allowance but doesn't want sex. expects you to feed her and giver her money for "companionship".
$$thathippiegirl$$ former profile was Luna something. Showed up on my text app thread with prior conversation. found out she is a pole dancer (essentially stripper) who is trying to e hustle guys like little sunshine angel. pathetic. i hope they get covid in the worst way.

I have some reviews to post in a subsequent post, but that may take a day or so as I cherry pick which ones I share and which ones I don't.

Confirmed upcoming review: Mikk *please save your money*
possible mentions: bethpages xkellygirlx who was previously reviewed by other members. cuteitgirl from riverhead. ;)
she won't be coming back on the site for a bit, so she may not read the white knights messages in time.
The man the myth the legend, is back! Nice to see you back man. Things have been quite for a while around here not much reviewing. I had two dates canceled on me for this week and my subscription ends soon idk if I should renew prices gonna jack up soon as well, not sure if it’s worth it smh.

Quick REVIEWs

$$Latina bebe$$
$350 she thick latina, come over my place.. nice fat ass and big tits... beautiful body on her.. fucked her twice.. BBJ.. raw.. cummed on her tits the first time.. second time in her kitty... **7/10**

$$PrettyQueen$$ **Thank me later for this one**
$500 Asian.. goes to Stony... picked her up from her dorm.. took her to a local place.. she played hard to get.. once I put the money down... she took dick like a champ.... ***tight 18 year old Asian pussy.

Here’s a couple of duds on my end.
$$Covid$$Free$$2020
Very pro vibes with this one, offered a 400 BJ and then, was asking 800-1K per meeting for full service, responded by saying no thanks. Couple of minutes later is offering me her friends, two of them each for 500, friends were nice looking gals but still not gonna pay that much for them. Moved on. My loss your gain.

$$Elly$$Girly
Was a very responsive and cheerful sweet gal originally wanted 500 for the deed, talked her down to about half of that. Went from very responsive to not getting any responses at all of sudden, perhaps found someone else. Don’t know what happened. Was down for almost anything except bare sex and butt fun. Wanted condoms to be used, which I was fine with but ultimately I have not had any more contact with her since she doesn’t reply anymore. Deleted her number. Moving on.

$$Emi$$
Waste of F time, told her where I was, convo was flowing ok I guess was under the impression she was here in the city as she had posted her location was in NYC, pretty erratic responses. Next thing you know is telling me she’s in Connecticut.I’m here waiting my time thinking she down to meet in the city while we’re discussing PPM , the deed and other acts.

No, they were 40 unused condoms, but you could tell she doesn't buy them and were just leftovers from guys she had over. She (tries) to live an overly lavish life with constant travel, and I guess this is how she funds them.

Christine (29) is from Ronkonkama. Her profile was deactivated today (active last night before my review) so I am assuming the White Knight is paying $110 monthly to let girls know I provided intel

**REVIEW**
$$Mikk$$ -

Where do I even begin with this one....
For starters, she was the first one to message me on my New SA account and showed her private SA photos to me.
While thinking with my dick and not my head, I found the pictures to be very...open. As in, she would be open to a lot of things (anal,etc)
So I reach out to her, overlooking her heading ( seeking discrete and PProffesional M relationships ) [ BIG RED FLAG ]
and I read it as - she will do PPM, which was a contrast from these birds looking for weekly or monthly allowances.
Economical. SHE texted 200 first. Thats my sweet spot if im being honest. 3 is reaching (only for hot chicks) while 150-200 is comfort.

Although she "doesn't host" she actually does - or at least I got her to. And that's what made me say "Im omw".
When you do monger mathematics, $200 donation + $0 hotel fees/food fees/drink fees = solid.
So thinking with my dick, i drove out somewhere in islip, not so great area, in a clusterfuck apartment complex that made me go in circles.
I couldnt find her apartment and was about to leave when she came out to the parking lot to find me.

While it was dark, I couldn't really see anything besides her figure, and she was a bit chunkier than her pictures would show.
I do give her props, she knows how to work her camera angles perfectly. or rather, her roomate does (female). Which, once I got inside, it was very uncomfortable to have her roommate and her talking, while my dick is out and i have money in my hand.
Honestly, I should have taken that as a sign to leave. I really should have. But mr.mushroom head had other ideas.

Finally convince her to go to her room, king sized bed, her kid is with her dad (she has an ex, a baby daddy, and like a bf?) and her ex starts blowing up her phone saying hes coming over and this and that, im like wtf, can we just make me cum.

Asked her if she would do facial or a swallow. NO. Anal? NO. well, that is a dealbreaker for me. cum on myself like a fucking peasant? I can do that at home for free. At this point, I am visibly upset and she notices. She assumes doggy position, and takes her underwear off.

WRONG MOVE BRO. I got a whiff of something so putrid, I almost threw up. My dick got soft and I should have left there and then, but she notices my disgust and flips around to start sucking me off. Once again, I am furious. Upset. Angry. Waste of time, gas and money. As soon as she sucks on me and gets me hard, I grab her skull like a coconut, and proceeded to give her literal FA (everyones favorite website: fish and hook) treatment. I don't mean I hooked her mouth or whatever (which I have done to others in the past, once again not to mikk) but rather proceeded to face fuck her viciously. Everytime she would turn her head to catch her breath or gasp for air, NOPE, turn it back and shoved my dick so far down her throat I felt esophagus. To her credit, she took it. Probably didn't take it well, but she took it. Snot dripping, wet face, boy i made sure to get my moneys worth.

45 minutes of vicious skull fucking later, I came all over her tits like a clown and left. Only finding out after she used to be a CL girl and host out of hotel rooms for years. Now shes selling her services on seeking, doing her same shennanigans, only this time its not to feed her addictions. Or maybe they are? who the fuck knows, but I was more furious knowing I was hanging out with some fucking washed up pro.

TLDR: If you enjoy hanging out with professional sex workers on a friendly basis, she may be the one for you.
If you expect more for $200... there are so many girls taking less its not even funny. Don't waste your time or money.

Christine (29) is from Ronkonkama. Her profile was deactivated today (active last night before my review) so I am assuming the White Knight is paying $110 monthly to let girls know I provided intel
When I spoke to her a couple of weeks ago, she only wanted to communicate over Snapchat. Thats usually a huge red flag for me. They are usually just playing games or trying to sell their content. If they don't want to give a number, I will just pass. But got the same story about being married, having the kids, blah blah blah. The drama with these voids is fascinating.

When I spoke to her a couple of weeks ago, she only wanted to communicate over Snapchat. Thats usually a huge red flag for me. They are usually just playing games or trying to sell their content. If they don't want to give a number, I will just pass. But got the same story about being married, having the kids, blah blah blah. The drama with these voids is fascinating.
I met her in person. Yes, the snapchat is annoying, but if you think about, it actually benefits us. Facetime capabilities, you can easily verify if real or not. Sadly, Christine used to be smoking hot. Children, Baby Daddys, 63 year old fiances and life just have her looking a little washed up, but I would definitely cop some head with that magical tongue ring.

What are the typical ppms youre seeing in the city and any advice on where to go if they don’t host?
Up to 1k usually around 500-1k but you have trickle down and negotiate them. It’s taxing for sure. I have found Jersey girls to be reasonable right off the bat, with my sweet-spots, like Smash being around the 200-300’s range. Well i usually get motels and hotels for 3 hours depending where we meet in the city wether that be in Queens or Manhattan $70 buck at best, sometimes their able to host at their apartments saves me the cash for the room. Not greet or meeting straight action jackson.
I made a special intel section for NYC girls, or those who have New York as their location. While I have smashed plenty of city girls, what I often find is their rates are double/triple that of Long Island girls. Harder to negotiate with since NYC elite pay 1k to fuck young girls all day every day.
Makes sense, don’t get me wrong theirs gems here in the city but if I can get cheaper gals out there then I’m gonna have to charge out there. I’ve found Jersey girls to be really fantastic, reasonable and level headed.

$$L R I L E$$ - no spaces

Scammer - We were supposed to meet last week…. She (or he) texts every couple days leading up to the meet. But then a day or two before the requests for advances start. Needless to say - did not meet.

Well, Seems like i'm banned for good. I've tried new email addresses, prepaid cards using fake name, using a VPN, resetting my IP Address. All coming up bupkis.
Have you tried using a different device? Wondering if they have recorded the MAC address of your computer or ipad or whatever you use to get on. Otherwise, after changing all of that …. Email, vpn etc., I don’t see how they can tie back to you. Do you use the site in incognito / private mode of a browser? If not, try that. If youre using in regular mode, maybe they can tie it back to cookies on your machine, may want to clear your cookies too.