lantana_spa on IG off Robbins Lane

I'm going to assume you have to message them on Instagram to get pictures because I can't find them anyplace else. How come they don't post anything on Instagram?
Yes, once you’re accepted after following them on IG they usually reply to your DM and then ask you for your cell number so you can schedule an appointment. I don’t know if I can include their number on here and refer/recommend you? Keep me posted.

I'm going to assume you have to message them on Instagram to get pictures because I can't find them anyplace else. How come they don't post anything on Instagram?
They usually post who’s in on there Instagram story every day as well as there snapchat
Anyone seen Michelle!?!?

Messaged the awhile ago, crickets LOL
You messaged on Instagram and no reply? Was it during business hours?

They usually post who’s in on there Instagram story every day as well as there snapchat
Anyone seen Michelle!?!?

You messaged on Instagram and no reply? Was it during business hours?
I haven't seen Michelle in Lantana but am friends with her outside of there and can tell you those are her actual photos. Very man made body, but if you like exaggerated parts and think you will love it.

She is a FWB. I can not share her personal information for anyone else to see her so why would I review? Also, the service you get at Lantana would be 100% different than my interactions with her due to location restraints and personal history. The best I can do is confirm that her pictures are 100% authentic and that she has a great body...

She is a FWB. I can not share her personal information for anyone else to see her so why would I review? Also, the service you get at Lantana would be 100% different than my interactions with her due to location restraints and personal history. The best I can do is confirm that her pictures are 100% authentic and that she has a great body...
Makes sense. Thank you for the clarification

if she's looking for more FWB let me know!... also can i assume her pics aren't from 15 years ago?