Blonde Bombshell 631-997-8103

billyS

Reign of Terror
5. She gives me a happy bday text with a discount offer every year, who the f else does that? (Actually, Julie's legendary place in the city used to do that)
Yes Julie's was legendary!

I would post a latest review but i don't believe in re-reviewing unless something has changed. I do believe i have a review on this thread.
I feel the same way. I could have turned Dark Chocolate Lisa's thread into a Mandy type thread this past month but my feeling is I gave everyone enough information to make an informed decision if they want to see her or not. Each session is different but the basic information hasn't changed so I see no point in bumping the thread.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
BillyS and zoos

I have been guilty of “over reviewing” I guess but when I have a great time with a provider I like to share good news.
I agree with posting every two days that seems silly but in my opinion bumping a thread with a review once in awhile as a reminder of good to great service from a particular provider isn’t a bad thing. Just my two cents.

BillyS and zoos

I have been guilty of “over reviewing” I guess but when I have a great time with a provider I like to share good news.
I agree with posting every two days that seems silly but in my opinion bumping a thread with a review once in awhile as a reminder of good to great service from a particular provider isn’t a bad thing. Just my two cents.
Wigs, just remember, i know you said in your opinion regarding bumping threads, but
21) Do not bump threads. If you don't have anything constructive to add, leave it alone.

Mr. Wiggley

Spent some time recently with her. Kissing is always great and her bbbj and tongue action is something that will make your eyes roll back in your head.
Round 1 was the famous RCG and the sight of her gorgeous pussy swallowing my cock and her ass bouncing on me is wondrous.
We were at a nice place so went to the hotel bar for drinks and food. She made sure to remind me “eat a good meal you’re gonna need it”. One of the things I do enjoy very much with her is the extended conversations we have chatting away about anything that comes to mind. We talk more like friends and lovers rather than strictly business.
Back to the room and by the time I go to the bathroom I come out and she’s already naked. It’s been said many times but this woman truly LOVES sex. I tell her “assume the position” which she now knows means climbing up the bed to lower that gorgeous pussy onto my mouth. I could honesty spend a whole night buried in her muff. Between her clit and her snatch I’ve soon got her calling for the deity and feel her thighs shaking. As I have found out she really gets going when I shift my tongue to her butthole and tonight was no exception.
After a few she dismounted and seeing I was already rock hard covered up and hopped on cowgirl for riding kissing gyrating and ultimately an amazing perfectly timed mutual explosion.
She actually lay down on my chest and stretched out her legs and after a minute simply said “ damn”. My thoughts exactly.
I am unsure the number above works since the number I use to text is different.
631-565-8799 FYI

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Wiggley

Thanks wigs. Did you provide the hotel or did she have a room? Does she have a set donation schedule or does she wing it?
I went for a nicer hotel close to work since I was going to be at my office the next day and wanted a shorter drive.
I also paid for dinner. She usually has a somewhat set fee since it either car dates or outcalls but she is very willing to work with you.
I’ve been seeing her a long time and have spent very extended periods with her recently so I don’t wish to pick a number cause it may be my big dick discount. Lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
BillyS and zoos

I really don't see you as someone who over-reviews because you seem to mix it up quite a bit. You may have a favorite or two but it seems you pop up in a lot of threads with information/reviews on quite a number of woman.
I differentiate that with someone who only sees the same provider and bumps her thread every week.

Mr. Wiggley

Well I guess I’ve reviewed my share and thanks for the props but I’m thinking about reducing my visits to a few very dependable ladies. I’m certain everyone here can probably pick those out rather easily.

Mr. Wiggley

Saw her recently i had gotten a room. She arrived EARLY!!!!
Big hug and lots of Dfk to start. Clothes didn’t last long. As always an incredible bbbj, tongue all over, head, shaft, no DT as I’m too big. Returned the favor and gave her a great tongue lashing resulting in many squeals of delight and calls to a deity.
Covered rcg was incredible as always. Then as I was getting close I managed to shift her ass just enough to give her the angry inch deep in her. The responding torrent of pussy fluid all over my balls cause a two week explosion that left me unable to move. Next I remember is her laying next to me asking if I was ok. She had cleaned me and I didn’t even feel it!!!

Mod note: no report on the damage?
Or can we assume she is still working off the money she owes you?
If not please state how much you paid and how long your stay was for.

Is it possible to get a picture of her , the one that is on 187 can no longer be viewed,
She is unattractive. She has acne on her face. She looks early 40's or so. Slim body small B tits but looks nice. Ass small. Very good service. But looks wise she's a 5 on a good day. Nothing at all to be pumped up to see. The guys who see her like her service. I saw her for$120 for 30 mins. Note I saw her over 1.5 yrs ago. Her nonchalant attitude when I ripped through the condom and was rawdogging her unbeknownst to me for a few minutes alarmed me.

She is unattractive. She has acne on her face. She looks early 40's or so. Slim body small B tits but looks nice. Ass small. Very good service. But looks wise she's a 5 on a good day. Nothing at all to be pumped up to see. The guys who see her like her service. I saw her for$120 for 30 mins. Note I saw her over 1.5 yrs ago. Her nonchalant attitude when I ripped through the condom and was rawdogging her unbeknownst to me for a few minutes alarmed me.
Nice post as always!
Her nonchalance with rawdog would signify she is perfectly fine with it at this point in her career and probably uses it to keep her regulars.
And we all know there are guys here who can't seem to distinguish that when a prostitute gives them raw cunt it's not because they are in love with the client it is because either they don't care about health risks and/or they found a sucker who they don't want to lose.

Mr. Wiggley

Saw her recently i had gotten a room. She arrived EARLY!!!!
Big hug and lots of Dfk to start. Clothes didn’t last long. As always an incredible bbbj, tongue all over, head, shaft, no DT as I’m too big. Returned the favor and gave her a great tongue lashing resulting in many squeals of delight and calls to a deity.
Covered rcg was incredible as always. Then as I was getting close I managed to shift her ass just enough to give her the angry inch deep in her. The responding torrent of pussy fluid all over my balls cause a two week explosion that left me unable to move. Next I remember is her laying next to me asking if I was ok. She had cleaned me and I didn’t even feel it!!!

Mod note: no report on the damage?
Or can we assume she is still working off the money she owes you?
If not please state how much you paid and how long your stay was for.
No
No
No/No

The review I wrote is not the review that is posted here. Since the moderator changes my comments to suit his needs and not the boards needs what is the point of posting anything. This was my last test case to see how much my posts get mangled.
And Li Whore....did you miss the part where I talked about the condom?

Mod note: the only thing missing from the original reveiw was a swipe at another provider that you are beefing with.

Wiggs is she back to motels or is she still hosting out of her 'apartment'? Last time I saw her was at her digs, and about 5 mins in whoever collects the rent started going ham on the door. Dude wanted IN. She tried keeping things quiet but guy wasn't having it. I hid in the shower in fear (not of being harmed but of being seen) and she leveraged my donation (or at least some of it) to the guy, told him off too which would have been fun to hear under different circumstances.

After, she tried to return things to her usual (aka very good) session but fight or flight didn't leave much in the ol' stick shift.

I'm not a religious man but I prayed my ass off the guy didn't take any info off my car (it's been a couple months, so I guess I'm clear).

Haven't been back due to scared of a repeat incident but if she's back to short staysville then she'll be getting a friendly hello

Thanks
TZ

Wiggs is she back to motels or is she still hosting out of her 'apartment'? Last time I saw her was at her digs, and about 5 mins in whoever collects the rent started going ham on the door. Dude wanted IN. She tried keeping things quiet but guy wasn't having it. I hid in the shower in fear (not of being harmed but of being seen) and she leveraged my donation (or at least some of it) to the guy, told him off too which would have been fun to hear under different circumstances.

After, she tried to return things to her usual (aka very good) session but fight or flight didn't leave much in the ol' stick shift.

I'm not a religious man but I prayed my ass off the guy didn't take any info off my car (it's been a couple months, so I guess I'm clear).

Haven't been back due to scared of a repeat incident but if she's back to short staysville then she'll be getting a friendly hello

Thanks
TZ
Can someone please translate. I'm getting old. Thanks

Anyone heard from CC in the passed few weeks? I see here from time to time and usually she's prompt in answering back. Possibly has a new number? Any info thanks.