Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$$Annaleise_$$ - Traveling Pro.. Goes from NY to FLA

$$HeavilyAddicted$$ - Complete bitch. Responds with cunty remarks on very normal questions.

Finally got $$Harleybabexx$$ to text. Wants 500 for BBBJ/CFS. Sent some pics that were very nice. Great body. I'm a sucker for tattoos but cant pay that high even on my horniest of days..

What's intel on $$EricaLittle94$$... I know I've seen this bitch from somewhere.. way too familiar.

$$HeavilyAddicted$$ - Complete bitch. Responds with cunty remarks on very normal questions.

Finally got $$Harleybabexx$$ to text. Wants 500 for BBBJ/CFS. Sent some pics that were very nice. Great body. I'm a sucker for tattoos but cant pay that high even on my horniest of days..

What's intel on $$EricaLittle94$$... I know I've seen this bitch from somewhere.. way too familiar.

harley is a stripper. shes giving you CFS stripper prices

Yep, I couldn't get Harley to budge off of the 500 either. I didn't go down the rabbit hole because she came off as too professional. Being a stripper would explain it.

A few more deadends:

~~jackie and jade~~ (no spaces) a couple beefy "college girls" from Queens (the dark haired one's got a great rack) not interested in doing anything physical

~~pink suede shoes~~(leave spaces) she took the train out from the city and we did an intro/meet n' greet. Got along well but time ran short and I had to get home so we made plans to meet again the following week for $350ppm + train fare. I didn't actually extend an invite for another month or so and she was now requesting $500ppm so I passed at that number

~~White magick woman ~~ and ~~light eye honey ~~ (no spaces) two mediocre looking (judging from their photos only) peas in a pod, one from Queens the other from Yonkers/Valley Stream. Messages back and forth for a few days before intro/meet n' greets out here by me in Nassau...both flaked/ghosted on day of without offering an excuse or reason as to why they had changed their mind about meeting (no great loss I am sure)

~~GreenEyed Bella 12 ~~ (no spaces) fairly attractive mid to late 30'something in NYC who's been around the block. Agreed to meet out here but was talking $600ppm/$3K per month etc. I quickly lost interest

~~Nauti beach girl ~~ (no spaces) older and larger than I normally go for and lives in CT but takes the ferry to LI once a week to tutor. Offered to drive to me before or after her tutoring gig and is pretty persistent but I'm really not interested. Never talked $$ but I wasn't thinking more than a couple of hundred if I decided to meet up with her. Might be up someone else's alley

~~real beauty 631~~ (no spaces) 30'something from the North Fork willing to travel to me in Nassau and meet right at motel for $250ppm and a tank of gas. Up for anything except anal and CIP. She's nice but bigger and sloppier than I prefer so I never pulled the trigger. Have at her boys but please review

~~_Rose_ darling~~ (no space) 20 y/o Asian from NYC quickly went from nothing sexual to for the right price she will. Asked for $400ppm with NO kissing....that's where our convo ended

It's getting harder and harder to find the real gems out there. They do exist but in diminishing numbers for sure and it takes time, patience and luck by getting then while they are young, naive, innocent and new to the game. Get a few of those in the stable and it makes it all worth while :)

Just when I think nothing will surprise me....

Talking to this girl from greenwich - $$Car Mic ami$ no spaces (she may have disabled her account b/c I cant see her anymore, even on my burner profile)

Anyway - we chatted etc and met once for bbbj and cfs for $250. All was good and she kept wanting to meet again but we hadn’t. We finally set up another date to meet and she then says she’s at the dentist - needs some work done but can’t pay. I’m thinking she wants to meet asap to get the money to be able to pay. Nope... asks if I’d co-sign for her. I said no...but ot of curiosity asked how much whatever it was she was having done would be. She says $17.5k. Hahahaha.... I said it’s insane that you would think it’s okay to ask that having just met and chatted a few times. Add to that, that co-signing would take something NSA and attach serious strings .... it’s nuts.

She said she doesn’t have anyone else she trusts enough to ask. I said it’s not about you trusting the person you ask, the real question is whether the co-signer trusts you, which I don’t.

She immediately gave me her number,x1972 . Offered 175 for normal vanilla dates and 300 for sleep-over. Trying to score under 140 if not free, if my game score is right. However, I had something planned and she cancelled on the day. She mentioned that someone offered 300 in the past and she expects that. Seems a bit too immature. She's cute, and her social media is straight up freshman of college, so its just not worth it.
She sucks cock for 150 but asked 300 for sex. her head game was passable but just barely

$$Sam Sup$$ saw this one a couple of times. First time met and chatted for a few minutes then suggested we get a room she was all for it although she didn’t like the idea of going to CMI which was close by. We drove to the Hollywood and the fun begin. She is a tatted up sexually charged freak. Fucked nonstop for over an hour with out breaks. She had me so turned on after getting out the poison I was still hard enough to fuck somemore.
Only downside for some is she doesn’t drive, on the drive back to drop her off she offered to host in the future. While hanging out she mentioned she’s had issue with drinking which is why she doesn’t drive, when we first met she was sober. Second meeting went to her place mid-morning and could smell the booze on her breathe... which is why I’m tossing her to the board... that level of alcohol abuse is almost as bad as some alpo junkies.

$$Sam Sup$$ saw this one a couple of times. First time met and chatted for a few minutes then suggested we get a room she was all for it although she didn’t like the idea of going to CMI which was close by. We drove to the Hollywood and the fun begin. She is a tatted up sexually charged freak. Fucked nonstop for over an hour with out breaks. She had me so turned on after getting out the poison I was still hard enough to fuck somemore.
Only downside for some is she doesn’t drive, on the drive back to drop her off she offered to host in the future. While hanging out she mentioned she’s had issue with drinking which is why she doesn’t drive, when we first met she was sober. Second meeting went to her place mid-morning and could smell the booze on her breathe... which is why I’m tossing her to the board... that level of alcohol abuse is almost as bad as some alpo junkies.
How's body? Face? Make you use bag? Price?