Long Island Street Action

Spanish girl from Hicksville, a blonde from Levittown with lip and nose piercings really nicely done up for a SW and recently a small cute spanish girl with hipster glasses from Freeport.
So they're from out of town, and commute to Hempstead to walk the stroll because that's basically the only stroll left in Nassau County? I'm just curious. Thanks.

Cruised down SP today from 11-1pm looking for some talent and found this one. She was unzipping her jacket showing her body underneath only wearing a bra and then she’d zip it back up. I watched her from afar for sometime to make sure it wasn’t a sting. She was waving at guys driving by and what killed it the most was that there’d be these other AA’s around and she’d just magically talk to all of them. One of them even walked with her with his hand on her ass. She took a corner in between 2 shops and I waited for 15min and I got tired so as I pulled out i noticed that the corner she took led to a back entry into a street near the RR. Couldn’t find her again and and didn’t see anything else out there.
If anyone has details on her that would be amazing!
Probably sounds off but what is SP?

... She was unzipping her jacket showing her body underneath only wearing a bra and then she’d zip it back up. I watched her from afar for sometime to make sure it wasn’t a sting. She was waving at guys driving by ....... there’d be these other AA’s around and she’d just magically talk to all of them. One of them even walked with her with his hand on her ass
With a sting LE clears out anyone who might interfere with the sting. All stings I saw the decoy was by herself, with backup always in sight of her. I hardly think a decoy would unzip and show her bra and certainly wouldn't let guys put their hand on her ass.

Didn’t see the above described SW today from when I went out 11am-1pm down SP. I did see this one (attaching pic - which I'm deleting, see my note below) though but no way I’m grabbing her like that in the middle of day light.

PS: about the previous unknown Latino dyed-red haired SW (few posts above)- While walking she looks like a good looking chick especially with that red hair but on closer examination of the pic she looks like a man with those strong facial features.

Mod note: It's pretty much established we don't take pictures of woman on the street and then post them in this forum and say "hey look, this girl is a hooker'

Passed through Coram tonight on my way to walmart. Saw a ton of LEO around that 7/11 on MCR and W yaphank, by the bodega. Prob counted 4 cars around there. As expected, the SW scene was dead.

Was at the Freeport Train Station last Saturday. Had to pick someone up and while waiting a 20 something WOC gave me the look for sure. Could not partake or do any more recon but she was looking for a date for sure. May have to swing by there again. Hempstead the past few days has been dead.....
I drove the old grid for a couple hours earlier, even up into uniondale, little bit of Roosevelt, Freeport train station. Absolutely nothing. Except for the very large amount of homeless people wandering around. It's nice to see Freeport allows them to congregate there, it keeps them out of the nicer surrounding neighborhoods. It's like little Manhattan.

SUPAMAN

Not here for the bear hunting
very true. The usuals are nasty.

when you say “stroll,” where exactly are you looking. I go over a few blocks from oak dr and haven’t seen anything lately.
For the most part Supaman ignores street walkers, especially Hamstead but on special occasions... SUPAMAN stops for the 20 ish middle class White girl with obvious substance abuse issues but more importantly the ones who are relapsing usually around or on the holidays like New Years Day morning. They go out for a few and end up walking the beat between Hempstead and Lakeview. SUPAMAN avoids Terrace Ave at all costs for obvious reasons but in and around Fulton Ave and Lakeview Ave are the usual haunts. Found a eager 22 year old blonde from Mineola on a relapse bender New Years morning a few years ago @ the Lakeview RR station and had a great time with her in the car a before dropping her off at Chucky Cheese for the walk over to Terrace for round 2, Chucky Cheese is as close to Terrace as SUPAMAN ever wants to get. Hilton is a good spot too but be careful there, Hilton is where the Hamstead PD deploys decoys....

SUPAMAN

very true. The usuals are nasty.

when you say “stroll,” where exactly are you looking. I go over a few blocks from oak dr and haven’t seen anything lately.
Right.... in Hamstead you never know what you might run into because its easily accessible by train and Terrace Ave is like a magnet for snow queens from Brooklyn too Suffolk. I like to take a look for younger , middle class women not in the habit of comnodifying themselves but out on a bender after a night drinking and out of cash but not finished defilling themselves...New Years morning is usually the best time to find a strung out straggler but like I said, in Hamstead you never know when a one off will pop up looking to earn enough to go back to Terrace for more candy.

SUPAMAN

With a sting LE clears out anyone who might interfere with the sting. All stings I saw the decoy was by herself, with backup always in sight of her. I hardly think a decoy would unzip and show her bra and certainly wouldn't let guys put their hand on her ass.
I agree, never discuss the quid pro quo until some serious physical contact is made. If a woman won't touch Mr. WINKY or allow SUPAMAN to inspect her for breast lumps then SUPAMAN spins on his heels and bolts without further discussion. This is the discipline needed to avoid the traps!

SUPAMAN

So they're from out of town, and commute to Hempstead to walk the stroll because that's basically the only stroll left in Nassau County? I'm just curious. Thanks.
Its not the stroll that draws them like moths to a flame .... its the Terrace Ave Candy Store that is the main attraction. The turn out on the stroll is a byproduct of the ready supply of rock...

For the most part Supaman ignores street walkers, especially Hamstead but on special occasions... SUPAMAN stops for the 20 ish middle class White girl with obvious substance abuse issues but more importantly the ones who are relapsing usually around or on the holidays like New Years Day morning. They go out for a few and end up walking the beat between Hempstead and Lakeview. SUPAMAN avoids Terrace Ave at all costs for obvious reasons but in and around Fulton Ave and Lakeview Ave are the usual haunts. Found a eager 22 year old blonde from Mineola on a relapse bender New Years morning a few years ago @ the Lakeview RR station and had a great time with her in the car a before dropping her off at Chucky Cheese for the walk over to Terrace for round 2, Chucky Cheese is as close to Terrace as SUPAMAN ever wants to get. Hilton is a good spot too but be careful there, Hilton is where the Hamstead PD deploys decoys....

Its not the stroll that draws them like moths to a flame .... its the Terrace Ave Candy Store that is the main attraction. The turn out on the stroll is a byproduct of the ready supply of rock...
Yes, I'm aware of how that works, thank you SUPAMAN. I'm wondering more, why import yourself? The women I've seen in Hempstead, live in Hempstead, get their fix in Hempstead, they don't commute there. Jenny on the block, Texas, that Cuban woman on terrace (I've never seen signs of drug use other than weed on this one though), live there and work there. Why come in from out of town to work? Seems risky. That's all. But i do appreciate SUPAMAN's wisdom.

Yes, I'm aware of how that works, thank you SUPAMAN. I'm wondering more, why import yourself? The women I've seen in Hempstead, live in Hempstead, get their fix in Hempstead, they don't commute there. Jenny on the block, Texas, that Cuban woman on terrace (I've never seen signs of drug use other than weed on this one though), live there and work there. Why come in from out of town to work? Seems risky. That's all. But i do appreciate SUPAMAN's wisdom.
They probably come from out of town for the candy, get their fill but need more so they do a couple of quick car dates, suck a few dicks then get more candy.
Or get there, suck a dick or two, maybe get a load dropped in their vagina then get their candy.