Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry but not going to post a long review. Reason why is im a long time customer and have been to lucys three locations many many times. Seen them all linda wendy nicole michelle maria sasa etc etc. I only like to see linda. Last three visits made appointment to see linda. All three times sorry linda busy. Left first two times without relief. Last time saw other girl and left unsatisfied. I complained to lucy but she didnt care at all. Not sure why because she knows me im there all the time and never had any kind of issue what so ever. Just goes to show you that no matter how much you spend your just another john and all they see is dollar signs. If i want to see linda i want to see linda. Plain and simple. Dont let me make appointment for linda and then drive all the way there and tell me shes busy. Either say shes busy or for what ever reason tell me linda no likey me no more. Prob because im too buku and i abuse that ass. I should thank lucy because now ill save my money. Side note * i neva use condoms with linda. I always refuse and she always gives in. Maybe thats the prob ?? Who knows.

Im sorry but not going to post a long review. Reason why is im a long time customer and have been to lucys three locations many many times. Seen them all linda wendy nicole michelle maria sasa etc etc. I only like to see linda. Last three visits made appointment to see linda. All three times sorry linda busy. Left first two times without relief. Last time saw other girl and left unsatisfied. I complained to lucy but she didnt care at all. Not sure why because she knows me im there all the time and never had any kind of issue what so ever. Just goes to show you that no matter how much you spend your just another john and all they see is dollar signs. If i want to see linda i want to see linda. Plain and simple. Dont let me make appointment for linda and then drive all the way there and tell me shes busy. Either say shes busy or for what ever reason tell me linda no likey me no more. Prob because im too buku and i abuse that ass. I should thank lucy because now ill save my money. Side note * i neva use condoms with linda. I always refuse and she always gives in. Maybe thats the prob ?? Who knows.
Is that condom less for BJ? Or are we talking rubber less for a creampie?

Just wondering why you are posting this when you havent posted any other review and you said you have been there many times.

I find that hard to believe. Bbfs? From lucys girls? Thats thier main money maker. They wouldn't risk weeks of downtime for 100 bucks! I call b.s.

Just wondering why you are posting this when you havent posted any other review and you said you have been there many times.
been hobbying along time. plenty of providers and encounters over the years. posted this because i didnt like how i was treated and wanted to see if this happened to anyone else. you want a juicy review sure np.

Is that condom less for BJ? Or are we talking rubber less for a creampie?
rubberless fs. first time it happened i laid her on the table after bbj for daty. when finished i started rubbing jr on her kitty and she didnt object. slipped it in and she didnt care. so everytime after i always said no condom.

been hobbying along time. plenty of providers and encounters over the years. posted this because i didnt like how i was treated and wanted to see if this happened to anyone else. you want a juicy review sure np.

rubberless fs. first time it happened i laid her on the table after bbj for daty. when finished i started rubbing jr on her kitty and she didnt object. slipped it in and she didnt care. so everytime after i always said no condom.
I guess you got put on the black list so you should look for another place. But I don’t think any of them will go BBFS.

I don’t think any of them will go BBFS.
I won't name the girl, because I don't want any trouble for her, but I've gotten BBFS at Lucy's.

This particular session was proceeding as normal, but I just couldn't seem to pop. Realizing the issue, the girl suggested that I remove the cover and continue. I was hesitant, but with the lack of blood flow to the big head, I followed her advice. She admonished me to not blow inside, and, of course, I complied with her wishes.

That is the only time it happened, and I had chosen not to advertise it out of respect for the provider who I felt had gone the "extra mile" to make sure I left satisfied. I didn't want her to get any unwelcome pressure from mongers, nor any flak from the MMS.

nice
I won't name the girl, because I don't want any trouble for her, but I've gotten BBFS at Lucy's.

This particular session was proceeding as normal, but I just couldn't seem to pop. Realizing the issue, the girl suggested that I remove the cover and continue. I was hesitant, but with the lack of blood flow to the big head, I followed her advice. She admonished me to not blow inside, and, of course, I complied with her wishes.

That is the only time it happened, and I had chosen not to advertise it out of respect for the provider who I felt had gone the "extra mile" to make sure I left satisfied. I didn't want her to get any unwelcome pressure from mongers, nor any flak from the MMS.
i know for sure we arent the only ones. i didnt post to get anyone in trouble. i feel better knowing somebody had the guts to admit it like i did. i dont see anything wrong with being honest. especially on here. but i notice honesty on this site gets you banned. sucks you have to watch what you say. thats why im going back to lurking and not commenting.

billyS

Reign of Terror
nice

i know for sure we arent the only ones. i didnt post to get anyone in trouble. i feel better knowing somebody had the guts to admit it like i did. i dont see anything wrong with being honest. especially on here. but i notice honesty on this site gets you banned. sucks you have to watch what you say. thats why im going back to lurking and not commenting.
The comments of yours that got deleted have nothing to do with you getting BBFS.

Personally I have no trouble believing you fucked her raw. The guys that always try to deny it are guys who can't get it raw or are shills or owners of these places.

Your comments got deleted because of the way you went after the other members.

You can post reviews but you can't, especially as a newbie, shit talk other members.

Be careful with the famous Linda raw a while time back I needed an injection from doc and some four pack of pill to cover all possible std's. Little discharge problem in morning and during day.

Be careful with the famous Linda raw a while time back I needed an injection from doc and some four pack of pill to cover all possible std's. Little discharge problem in morning and during day.
This information should be shared immediately! It’s safe to assume more providers BB certain customers (not all) than providers that do not. Linda isn’t the only one doing BB there... and Linda was my favorite. I’ve seen her many times over the last 1.5 years. I’ve been tested routinely since and never had any issues. If I did contract something I’d inform the people I’ve been with as well as you guys here on this board ASAP. You’d be surprised who’s doing BBFSCIP... and then a monger reviews that same girl and says how tasty her pussy is. Lol

Wonder what the reasoning is that some of these girls allow BBFSCIP?
Is it extra $$, they build a monger customer base and or do they actually like getting a cream filling? Have to wonder?

Is it extra $$, they build a monger customer base and or do they actually like getting a cream filling? Have to wonder?
Yeah, I am often shocked to see a girl getting ready to mount me with no thought of a condom and rolling her eyes when I use both hands to protect junior to keep him out of harm's way. Some girls just have been doing it so long, they have become fearless.

I once took a homeless guy to dinner who frequented the back alleys and he told me that plenty of the girls do him raw and this guy lived in the open air and didn't know the meaning of a shower.

For one the girls at these places are charge a per condom fee.
second doing BB is for extra tips as well.
i been in this hobby for a longtime now and if I BB a girl she will be the only one I BB and I will get tested every 6 month to be on the safe side.

Status
Not open for further replies.