Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Funny how it always works this way.
A thread about a place will go on for months, years even with dozens of reviews.

No one admits to bbfs, quite possibly because they feel they are among the select few and don't want to alert other members that it is available.

Then one guy breaks the silence and others want it know they to have been dumping loads in said providers.

Before you know it everybody is suddenly realizing they have either been licking other guys loads out of these pussies or the wetness they thought they were generating in these vaginas as they slipped their bare cocks in was really the last guys jizz.

That said, for all the newbies, bbfs at AMPs is extremely common. The older the worker the more likely she will give it up raw with minimal resistance.

Yes banged her raw. Not originally intended. She started with great oral, then we I was teasing her with Jr. and us seated facing each other and she pushed forward and I was in. She pulled me on top of her and the rest is history. Dumbass me. But could see being in the same hot position and doing something dumb again like that.
Did you drop your load in her?

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Be careful with the famous Linda raw a while time back I needed an injection from doc and some four pack of pill to cover all possible std's. Little discharge problem in morning and during day.
How long ago did this happen? I'm sure there was many on this forum who banged her

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Funny how it always works this way.
A thread about a place will go on for months, years even with dozens of reviews.

No one admits to bbfs, quite possibly because they feel they are among the select few and don't want to alert other members that it is available.

Then one guy breaks the silence and others want it know they to have been dumping loads in said providers.

Before you know it everybody is suddenly realizing they have either been licking other guys loads out of these pussies or the wetness they thought they were generating in these vaginas as they slipped their bare cocks in was really the last guys jizz.

That said, for all the newbies, bbfs at AMPs is extremely common. The older the worker the more likely she will give it up raw with minimal resistance.
I know I've posted this before, but...

Almost 20 years ago there was a "private" message board mostly LI guys. One of the favorites had been seen and reviewed by most of the posters over and over again glowingly. Then one day one of the guys admits having BBFS with her. Then post after post of "me too" ensued.

Also here "Sue at Aria" also known subsequently by other names.

and how far back was this?
Year and a bit. She swore she had no problem and was tested every couple months. Seemed strange but always sweet. She was the only one I had seen during a month and a half - bbbjs, at least 3 covered and one uncovered. I brought this up because lately bare seems acceptable and more often offered.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I know I've posted this before, but...

Almost 20 years ago there was a "private" message board mostly LI guys. One of the favorites had been seen and reviewed by most of the posters over and over again glowingly. Then one day one of the guys admits having BBFS with her. Then post after post of "me too" ensued.

Also here "Sue at Aria" also known subsequently by other names.
With the turn over in membership it's definitely one of those posts that needs repeating every few years.
Never gets old.

I've been here too many times too count. I've never been offered raw.
I'm a bit sketched out now.
Especially in these times.
tell me about it. i was there last week after all this time. i have seen her and been tested within the time frame that woodmany gave. never bbfs with Linda though. ugh. ya'll need to speak up especially with an std in involved. thats what i thought the community was for, reviews and to keep each other safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.