Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
did recon earlier this month at 200. Next door is some community group or something like that that rents the shop next door so that is why there are so many cars in the lot. The 1442 location seems to be a dead end parking lot with no way out except going past the tattoo place, i'm not that comfortable with that. The upstair location at least you can park down the street and walk its just hanging out on the balcony that is in the open
About the 1442 location, I see that there is parking in front of the tattoo place. It looks like there is a driveway to the left of the tattoo place with more parking behind it. Is that where Lucy's amp is located? So if you park there, it's clear what you're up to?

About the 1442 location, I see that there is parking in front of the tattoo place. It looks like there is a driveway to the left of the tattoo place with more parking behind it. Is that where Lucy's amp is located? So if you park there, it's clear what you're up to?
Either on the right side of the driveway facing the building, or in back. I’ve seen plenty of tattoo customers park in back and walk around front so you need not worry. There is also some sort of repair shop to the left of Lucy’s door. That can sometimes be awkward when entering or leaving if they are working outside. Either way you won’t regret a visit!

Passed by 1442 twice today, back lot was packed both times, a few cars had people sitting in them. Tattoo shop looks like it’s open, lots of people hanging out in front of there too. Just thought I’d share for the more cautious among us.

Is 1442 open again?
I actually tried to go this evening but there was a huge crowd outside the tattoo parlor since they just opened up.

I was desperate enough to pull in the back but there was another 3-4 people standing around or waiting in their car.

I'd recommend stopping by early in the day before the parlor gets busy.

I actually tried to go this evening but there was a huge crowd outside the tattoo parlor since they just opened up.

I was desperate enough to pull in the back but there was another 3-4 people standing around or waiting in their car.

I'd recommend stopping by early in the day before the parlor gets busy.
Now everyone will be waiting early!

Lately when I text to see who's working, she asks if I want to make an appointment. Usually if I know who is working and I have the free time when I'm in the area I'll stop by. I don't like making an appointment for places like this. Twice last week I texted to ask who was working. The first time after some prodding she told me who was working, but I wasn't able to get there. The second time she wouldn't even tell me so I didn't bother going. I texted yesterday as I had plenty of free time, but I didn't even get a reply.Hope I haven't been blacklisted lol.

Lately when I text to see who's working, she asks if I want to make an appointment. Usually if I know who is working and I have the free time when I'm in the area I'll stop by. I don't like making an appointment for places like this. Twice last week I texted to ask who was working. The first time after some prodding she told me who was working, but I wasn't able to get there. The second time she wouldn't even tell me so I didn't bother going. I texted yesterday as I had plenty of free time, but I didn't even get a reply.Hope I haven't been blacklisted lol.
Your mistaking was texting and not showing up. If you looking for someone specifically then state that in the text. She would then understand you looking for that person and she was off so you not coming. The next you text she answer you. But if you text and say ” Who’s working” and she reply and you don’t show up. Then you text again the next day and ask the same question you going to be view as a time waster plus if your not a good regular customer that get ignored as well. I’m friendly with Lucy so when I text her it’s not always about who’s working. Building a friendship will get you farther as well.

Your mistaking was texting and not showing up. If you looking for someone specifically then state that in the text. She would then understand you looking for that person and she was off so you not coming. The next you text she answer you. But if you text and say ” Who’s working” and she reply and you don’t show up. Then you text again the next day and ask the same question you going to be view as a time waster plus if your not a good regular customer that get ignored as well. I’m friendly with Lucy so when I text her it’s not always about who’s working. Building a friendship will get you farther as well.
Yeah, you're probably right, although I did text her when I knew I wasnt going to be able to show up and let her know. She did finally message me back today. I was going to go to 1442 but there was just too many people hanging around outside the tattoo place, so I left, and the parking lot of the Middle Island one was pretty busy when I drove past. Usually I ask who's working just to see if a particular girl has been reviewed here or not.

Yeah, you're probably right, although I did text her when I knew I wasnt going to be able to show up and let her know. She did finally message me back today. I was going to go to 1442 but there was just too many people hanging around outside the tattoo place, so I left, and the parking lot of the Middle Island one was pretty busy when I drove past. Usually I ask who's working just to see if a particular girl has been reviewed here or not.
You answered your own question. There have been many strange guys that would text an amp and or a provider to see who is there, or their schedule, with no intention of going. They hate that. You dont want to be one of those guys.

So I just came from Lucy’s @ 1442....everyone’s back. Nicole was my poison tonight....never had her. Massage was meh, but damn, the sex was hot as we went from bj, to 69, cowgirl. Then switched to lifting her up and finishing off with standing mish. When we were done, I walked out and there was my all time fav, Wendy. She kissed me hello and said I better come see her next week as she grabs my cock. I almost wanted to do her right there.....but there’s always next week

So I just came from Lucy’s @ 1442....everyone’s back. Nicole was my poison tonight....never had her. Massage was meh, but damn, the sex was hot as we went from bj, to 69, cowgirl. Then switched to lifting her up and finishing off with standing mish. When we were done, I walked out and there was my all time fav, Wendy. She kissed me hello and said I better come see her next week as she grabs my cock. I almost wanted to do her right there.....but there’s always next week
My 2 “go to” girls at Lucy’s! Never disappoint!

I’ve seen Linda (my favorite) then Wendy and the last was jenni who was terrible. Haven’t been in a long time so hoping to see Linda at some point in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.