Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I am often shocked to see a girl getting ready to mount me with no thought of a condom and rolling her eyes when I use both hands to protect junior to keep him out of harm's way. Some girls just have been doing it so long, they have become fearless.

I once took a homeless guy to dinner who frequented the back alleys and he told me that plenty of the girls do him raw and this guy lived in the open air and didn't know the meaning of a shower.
I must be doing something wrong if homeless dude can get raw easier then I can. Then again it doesn’t help that women think I have a baby face. But every once awhile it helps cause they think I look innocent and let me hit it raw

I dont get why people debate risk/reward on BB here. We all are adults here who have long before decided what our limits are or not.

Appreciate someone's honesty in the review if they do BB. If you dont like it, dont go to that provider anymore.

Doesn't matter how many times you been with a provider raw. They probably been with other people and asymptomatic to any STDs as a possibility. Always wear a raincoat at same time what if you got one of the providers pregnant as well as getting an STD? Than things get complicated lol J/s.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Doesn't matter how many times you been with a provider raw. They probably been with other people and asymptomatic to any STDs as a possibility. Always wear a raincoat at same time what if you got one of the providers pregnant as well as getting an STD? Than things get complicated lol J/s.
Are you fucking stupid?
Did you see why Slinky closed this thread?
You're lucky he reopened it and now you want to go back down the same road that got the thread closed?

If you want to talk about bbfs in reference to the women here fine, of course.
Let's here who is open for a cream pie.

But no lectures on the danger of bbfs.

I've got a question that pertains specifically to Lucy's...
How many of you, when frequenting these establishments, will park right at the location and how many of you will find a parking spot nearby and walk over?
I've been to 1442 and 2661 and have always parked right there at the location. Of course, I prefer the parking in the rear at 1442 when compared to parking right out in the open at 2661. Lately, I've been thinking that it might be better to leave my car off-site during the session. However, this could also leave open the possibility of garnering unwanted attention from anyone at such an off-site location.
How does everyone else feel about the parking situation at Lucy's?

How many of you, when frequenting these establishments, will park right at the location and how many of you will find a parking spot nearby and walk over?
I've been to 1442 and 2661 and have always parked right there at the location. Of course, I prefer the parking in the rear at 1442 when compared to parking right out in the open at 2661. Lately, I've been thinking that it might be better to leave my car off-site during the session. However, this could also leave open the possibility of garnering unwanted attention from anyone at such an off-site location.
If I'm going upstairs I parked on the side street.

At 1442 I always parked in back but last 2 times I went there was so many people there for tattoo shop it was uncomfortable even going from car to door.

I don't go to the middle island spot. Too out in the open. I've parked on the side but too much broken glass. The upstairs spot is too open too. I've been there but very uncomfortable waiting at that door.
Don't need a friend of the ol lady
On the way to the mall seeing me going in or coming out.
The tattoo location is the best for me. I park in back. Easy in and out. Close to Nichols road.
Home in ten..

Wonder what the reasoning is that some of these girls allow BBFSCIP?
Is it extra $$, they build a monger customer base and or do they actually like getting a cream filling? Have to wonder?

Sorry Just catching up.... I would guess because they have to report/share tip with house mamasan.
Since Mamasan doesn't know exactly what happened in the room. Every time girl uses a condom Mamasan expects them to share a certain $
amount.
Probably allotted a certain # of condoms to start shift in order to track.(Ever notice they don't like to use a second 1 if your not responding properly?)

Less condoms used = less tip $ girl has to share

Just a thought
...Guess this thought was already shared...my bad

I park in the back at the downstairs place and right out front at the upstairs place. The way I look at it is that if you going to be seen going in either way Parking on side streets or on premises. Look i was leave and was follow by unmarked car so just commit one crime at a time. Make sure you don’t have any outstanding tickets to give them a reason to pull you over. Wear your seatbelt and don’t be playing with your phone.

another place i have been to often. can confirm creampie with Linda and Nicole. there is another one who does but to be candid i want to keep her to myself a bit longer

billyS

Reign of Terror
another place i have been to often. can confirm creampie with Linda and Nicole. there is another one who does but to be candid i want to keep her to myself a bit longer
Seriously?
If you are giving her creampies I guarantee you that you're not the only one dumping loads in her.

So, given that you are still under moderation, I suggested you spill that third name.
No other post of yours will be approved until then.

two comments
park right in the parking lot, remember i am only there for a legit massage why would i park somewhere else. if you act guilty it adds suspicion.

seems strange that suddenly many reviewers calling out BBFS at places on LI. we all know it occurs yes but why so many comments this month about it at multiple location on the island?

Status
Not open for further replies.