Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scary as that person taking pics may be the only bright side is if he was inside and used a flash to take a photo through the glass the glare from the flash reflection may have rendered the pic useless. Still when there are only two tenants in that whole strip people notice everything. Never like that location and never went there.
Be careful
Happy Hunting
Nutty out

After failing to succeed in posting a thread here where I took one for the team out of my inability to follow the rules a month or so ago I have decided to try to redeem myself here.

I have had a longing to see Nicole who was my first at Lucy's for a while now. I reached out to Lucy today to see what could be done. When I arrived she introduced me to Mimi who claimed it was her first day. I thought I had heard the name before on here so I'm not sure on the validity of her statement. Her behavior did make it seem like she was new. Mimi looks to be in her 20s, although I am not the greatest judge of age when it comes to Asians. She's beautiful, small and very slender in physique. Long brownish hair and pouty mid-size lips that I'ld love to taste. I'd say maybe 5'4 and 100 lbs. Her breasts were on the small size, but I like all sizes so it didn't bother me. I think she was a little self-conscious about them but she shouldn't be with the looks she has. I really wanted to suck on them. Her ass was to die for, I love a healthy thin ass like those movies in the 80s and that's what she has. Not a fan of the big bubble butts people rave about these days.

I was led upstairs at 1442 to where I gave her $40 for half an hour and then she asked me if I wanted everything to which I said "Yes." She then asked for $140 right off the bat (first sign she was new), I started to negotiate since I know the going rate there, but she was smoking hot so I just went with it. She reminded me of a beautiful girl I knew in high school so I couldn't resist. I know, I'm a sucker, but at least I realize it. We started with a face down massage and she oiled me up. I'm not a fan of oil and usually they ask (another sign she might be new) if you want it but she just went for it and to my surprise it was totally worth it. As my face was down in the table (where I tried not to think about what is done on the table by others) she slipped her clothes off and massaged me. She worked her way from my lower back up to my upper back where she stood at the head of the table with her stomach touching my head. She then climbed on top of the table and sat on the back of my head, rubbing it with her crotch. She slowly started rubbing herself all over my back, gliding slightly over my spine, and as she got lower, she reached around my hips to just above my groin where she massaged that area while she grinded on my back. This went on for a good 10 minutes or so until she asked me to flip. It drove me crazy, I loved it.

On the flip she wanted to do missionary and I slid myself into her and we went at it. She was very tight and told me to fuck her harder and harder. The angle wasn't working for me on the table so she changed to doggy where she said as I went into her again, "Please dont go hard it's my first day" and I never know if that's true or part of the fantasy so I didn't go too hard, at first. As I was going at it like this she was making noises and kept saying "easy, not too hard, first day" and I finally pulled her legs back and put her flat on the table and finished inside her. I started to pull out, when she said "No, leave it in, it's so wet, so nice." I lay on top of her and she kept saying to leave it just a little longer. Her body was convulsing a little as I felt the rest of myself drained into her. A true succubus. I definitely would repeat.

billyS

Reign of Terror
After failing to succeed in posting a thread here where I took one for the team out of my inability to follow the rules a month or so ago I have decided to try to redeem myself here.

I have had a longing to see Nicole who was my first at Lucy's for a while now. I reached out to Lucy today to see what could be done. When I arrived she introduced me to Mimi who claimed it was her first day. I thought I had heard the name before on here so I'm not sure on the validity of her statement. Her behavior did make it seem like she was new. Mimi looks to be in her 20s, although I am not the greatest judge of age when it comes to Asians. She's beautiful, small and very slender in physique. Long brownish hair and pouty mid-size lips that I'ld love to taste. I'd say maybe 5'4 and 100 lbs. Her breasts were on the small size, but I like all sizes so it didn't bother me. I think she was a little self-conscious about them but she shouldn't be with the looks she has. I really wanted to suck on them. Her ass was to die for, I love a healthy thin ass like those movies in the 80s and that's what she has. Not a fan of the big bubble butts people rave about these days.

I was led upstairs at 1442 to where I gave her $40 for half an hour and then she asked me if I wanted everything to which I said "Yes." She then asked for $140 right off the bat (first sign she was new), I started to negotiate since I know the going rate there, but she was smoking hot so I just went with it. She reminded me of a beautiful girl I knew in high school so I couldn't resist. I know, I'm a sucker, but at least I realize it. We started with a face down massage and she oiled me up. I'm not a fan of oil and usually they ask (another sign she might be new) if you want it but she just went for it and to my surprise it was totally worth it. As my face was down in the table (where I tried not to think about what is done on the table by others) she slipped her clothes off and massaged me. She worked her way from my lower back up to my upper back where she stood at the head of the table with her stomach touching my head. She then climbed on top of the table and sat on the back of my head, rubbing it with her crotch. She slowly started rubbing herself all over my back, gliding slightly over my spine, and as she got lower, she reached around my hips to just above my groin where she massaged that area while she grinded on my back. This went on for a good 10 minutes or so until she asked me to flip. It drove me crazy, I loved it.

On the flip she wanted to do missionary and I slid myself into her and we went at it. She was very tight and told me to fuck her harder and harder. The angle wasn't working for me on the table so she changed to doggy where she said as I went into her again, "Please dont go hard it's my first day" and I never know if that's true or part of the fantasy so I didn't go too hard, at first. As I was going at it like this she was making noises and kept saying "easy, not too hard, first day" and I finally pulled her legs back and put her flat on the table and finished inside her. I started to pull out, when she said "No, leave it in, it's so wet, so nice." I lay on top of her and she kept saying to leave it just a little longer. Her body was convulsing a little as I felt the rest of myself drained into her. A true succubus. I definitely would repeat.
So this was raw? Bareback?
You came inside of her?

So this was raw? Bareback?
You came inside of her?
Sounded like a nice creampie!

Wonder what the next guy thought how the pussy tasted?

So was this a recent visit or just a re-vised review from last months visit? Just want to clarify since I haven’t seen Mimi on the list of girls available recently

First review on UG, so here goes...

I’ll start by saying I haven’t mongered in 4 months so the itch is real. I figured with the number of cases at an all time low, this will be my one chance to go before the second wave and everything shuts down again. I’ll admit, this is probably one of the worst decisions I’ve made but ever since I was a young lad, when jr got his first taste of the flower, he has been in full control. Jr gets what jr. wants!

Texted Lucy to see if their open and got a text back asking me to go to location with red door in the back. Got there, parked in the back and as I’m walking to the door, Wendy opens it and checks my temperature. Note, this is my first time here so I asked her later at the end of our session what’s her name. She was looking good in her little black dress. I would say she’s mid to late 30s, black hair, 5’3” C’s. Definitely not a spinner but nice body. Soft squishy thighs..my favorite. Face is slightly above average for AMP. Wendy brings me to the room, I ask for 30 mins, pay the $40 and as she’s leaving the room, she asked if she should wear a mask, and I say yes. I wore a mask the whole time. Room looks pretty clean. I get naked and lay on the table. Wendy comes in and starts a mediocre massage, driving her elbow, and knees into my back. About 5 minutes of that and she starts the light touch. She massages the area between the boys and brown eye, felt great. Junior was hard so I turned around and she ask what I wanted and I say everything. She grabs the alcohol, wipes down jr, puts on the jacket and starts a decent cbj. Obviously her mask comes down for this. Clothes come off and she lays on the table and of we go. I knew it was going to be a fast one so I stayed in mish and went full throttle and finished in the jacket. She gets up, takes jacket off, wipes down again with alcohol. I get dressed and leave the $100 tip. In and out under 20mins. This was definitely a pump and dump session for me. Overall not bad and I would repeat..perhaps after the second Waze and before the third...

Status
Not open for further replies.