Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Whoops....thought there was some sort of a glitch with the system and not that my post was objectionable as to form and/or content. I stand corrected and apologize. Certainly didn't intentionally violate the board rules. I thought the readers might find the information provided interesting (particularly in light of the fact that this thread has been barren of any real informative posts for some time now). I did intend to reveal her screen name after I saw her (with a review) or declined her invitation and tossed her back to my fellow mongers.

I've been talking with a late 20's blonde from SA.....

Mod note:
You really can't take a hint. How many times are you going to try to post this?
1) you're not giving any real information required on this thread like a viable screen name
2) you don't have enough currency in this thread to come on here and ask for information.
So what's the point of you posting you been talking to some random bird?

Whoops....thought there was some sort of a glitch with the system and not that my post was objectionable as to form and/or content. I stand corrected and apologize. Certainly didn't intentionally violate the board rules. I thought the readers might find the information provided interesting (particularly in light of the fact that this thread has been barren of any real informative posts for some time now). I did intend to reveal her screen name after I saw her (with a review) or declined her invitation and tossed her back to my fellow mongers.
Would love to hear about it when you either bag her or set her free. Unless the price is too high or she is fugly reel her in at least once, then set her free after! Harder to find new girls between the scammers and the Covid girl (Definitely some overlap there), especially if you are not trying for the girls who would otherwise be on that page that we no longer mention.

Would love to hear about it when you either bag her or set her free. Unless the price is too high or she is fugly reel her in at least once, then set her free after! Harder to find new girls between the scammers and the Covid girl (Definitely some overlap there), especially if you are not trying for the girls who would otherwise be on that page that we no longer mention.
"Covid girl." I like that. "Online only, taking care of my grandma, immune compromise or sister with it, living with family can't risk it. Are you Corona tested?"

FYI ~~makeyouhappy~~ her profile is back up on SA. Says she was stuck in Columbia for 6 months due to Covid. She's fairly local but not nearly as attractive as her photos on the site (she's heavier and sloppy looking IMO - at least last time I saw her probably a year ago or so). Probably gonna pass but if not - will post review
I can attest to this. I met her pre-covid and was deeply disappointed. From the looks of her pics on SA I thought I was getting a great bargain for $300, but she showed up a good 25lbs heavier than her pics and had acne all over her ass. She is a sweet girl and reached out to me a few months ago while she was in Colombia, but I would pass unless you have confirmation that she lost some of the weight or are able to bring her $ down.

FYI ~~makeyouhappy~~ her profile is back up on SA. Says she was stuck in Columbia for 6 months due to Covid. She's fairly local but not nearly as attractive as her photos on the site (she's heavier and sloppy looking IMO - at least last time I saw her probably a year ago or so). Probably gonna pass but if not - will post review
she must have blocked me b/c i cant find her profile, did she change her username?

Also saw $blueeyess$ again for mouth game and well thought since the first Time was decent I’ll give It another go . Well that not the case no more. Her bjs is trash. So I won’t be seeing this one again. As far as fs, I have yet to sample . Her price for that is to high for a girl with high mileage . So I’ll pass
I've never seen her but her FS price was always too high given her optics

she must have blocked me b/c i cant find her profile, did she change her username?
There is an extra p in "happy"

V
Oh her. Thanks for the heads up. She was pretty high mileage, no? As soon as someone posted about what she was open to like half of the forum jumped in there iirc. It was too hard for me to plan something with her because of her response times (to me) and distance, or I would’ve hit it too. Considering everything has been locked down I’d assume less weight had been lost than gained

Data Point:
Early 20's latina $$elylayana$$ from Ridgefield Park NJ is 100% scamming. She was coming to come to my apt in Brooklyn and sent me a screenshot showing the address and the google map estimate was 6.5 hours. Like ok, better get a move on if you're gonna make it before tomorrow? I didn't mention it because I wanted to see how she played it and she went ghost mode soon after. I dont know what she was playing at because she didn't ask for money up front. Stupid is as stupid does.

20% off coupon. Code: 20OFFSD. Modify the address to be main domain .com plus the following:

/billing/memberships?promo=20OFFSD

If you did it correctly, you will see green text that will show the monthly price as 71.96. Don't forget to cancel before the end of the month to not get charged normal pricing for the second month. No I am not affiliated, just a monger who likes good deals and who follows the market for ideal market trends that make it ideal for buying decisions. Keep those rates low so to make it sustainable for yourself.

Licpl can be had for alot less
Yea I originally hit her with $200-$250. I believe someone reviewed here two times . she kinda left me on read ,dont know if it was accidental or on purpose so I hit her with $300. She then ask for $400 but I’ll pass. Not that I wouldn’t smash, but idk how to feel about her man watching or being involved. She isn’t clear on what she seek . Well overall she’s just hard to get a hold of.