Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Saw $licpl4funnn$. Texted back and forth a bit, not easily wanting to share pics. But she relented and sent a few that got me in the mood. Arrived at her place, she greeted me in bra and panties. Pretty face, sweet. Got right to it. Started rubbing up against her round ass, she grabbed my cock and told me how hot it was. Removed her panties (still standing up by the way), and reaching around to finger. Undid the bra and sucked those titties. Then she kneels down and starts a great bj. Was a little too excited/nervous to begin with so I could feel busting soon. I stopped her, turned her around. Then she says, "Oh, already?" I said yep. She set up her iphone to record (but no faces) so her bf could watch later on. Just glad he wasn't there at the time lol. She felt cool with bb so I punded her from behind and came inside.

Damage was 300 but I was in and out in like 20 mins lol. May repeat at some point. No complaints.

Anyone have any intel on $Ellebee27$ or $christina-rose-xo$?

One of mine is just coming out of quarantine. Anyone know if the Bethpage Hotel is open? I heard it had a No Vacancy sign. If not any decent alternatives fairly close?

Commack Motor Inn is open, but a little too far.

Not the wispy JAP from Wantagh....she been breaking quarantine a couple times a week (with me anyway) for the past 6 - 8 weeks now (got the stinky pinky to prove it). Nice girl but has a tendency to play fast and loose with the truth as to the full extent of her exploits and activities on SA

Not the wispy JAP from Wantagh....she been breaking quarantine a couple times a week (with me anyway) for the past 6 - 8 weeks now (got the stinky pinky to prove it). Nice girl but has a tendency to play fast and loose with the truth as to the full extent of her exploits and activities on SA
Not from Wantagh, but she is a JAP. What was her screen name? or last 4 digits.

Oh, and a new 20 year old just told me she is taking care of her 97 year old grandfather, so no meetups. You know, covid. Is it even possible for a 20 year old to have a 97 year old grandfather? lol!! There must be some site somewhere giving these girls advice on how to try and be a sugar baby without giving the sugar. Using covid and old people as the excuse to try and scam guys. Fucking mental deficients

Oh, and a new 20 year old just told me she is taking care of her 97 year old grandfather, so no meetups. You know, covid. Is it even possible for a 20 year old to have a 97 year old grandfather? lol!!
Actually I know of a friend's daughter, age low 20's, who has a high 90's y/o grandfather.

There must be some site somewhere giving these girls advice on how to try and be a sugar baby without giving the sugar. Using covid and old people as the excuse to try and scam guys. Fucking mental deficients
IMHO, they aren't the "Fucking mental deficients" — the guys who fall for it are. The girls are just grifters — possibly the 2nd oldest profession right after prostitution.

Saw $licpl4funnn$. Texted back and forth a bit, not easily wanting to share pics. But she relented and sent a few that got me in the mood. Arrived at her place, she greeted me in bra and panties. Pretty face, sweet. Got right to it. Started rubbing up against her round ass, she grabbed my cock and told me how hot it was. Removed her panties (still standing up by the way), and reaching around to finger. Undid the bra and sucked those titties. Then she kneels down and starts a great bj. Was a little too excited/nervous to begin with so I could feel busting soon. I stopped her, turned her around. Then she says, "Oh, already?" I said yep. She set up her iphone to record (but no faces) so her bf could watch later on. Just glad he wasn't there at the time lol. She felt cool with bb so I punded her from behind and came inside.

Damage was 300 but I was in and out in like 20 mins lol. May repeat at some point. No complaints.

She does have a nice round ass for a white girl doesn't she lol

some leads to avoid
angie1560 is looking to meet and have a friendship b4 she would do anything sexual as well as sweetsamantha2
they both want to meet and become friends before getting into bed with a stranger
To me that is fine if she doesn't want an allowance while she 'gets to know you'. Hard to tell the difference between a scammer and someone not quite right with selling the hoochie. Requesting an allowance while getting to know them is my Mendoza line.

To me that is fine if she doesn't want an allowance while she 'gets to know you'. Hard to tell the difference between a scammer and someone not quite right with selling the hoochie. Requesting an allowance while getting to know them is my Mendoza line.
Yea I agree and many times I’ll chat with them and it sounds like they expect the type of SD/SB relationship they see on tv since they were little. From there it branches to yea they Will take a small allowance as low as $20 but they flake or delete their profile. Then you some who lie their ass off that say they get offered or their friend was getting $800-$3000.

Oh, and a new 20 year old just told me she is taking care of her 97 year old grandfather, so no meetups. You know, covid. Is it even possible for a 20 year old to have a 97 year old grandfather? lol!! There must be some site somewhere giving these girls advice on how to try and be a sugar baby without giving the sugar. Using covid and old people as the excuse to try and scam guys. Fucking mental deficients
Yes there is . one of ny sbs told me tic tok is

When I spoke to her not too long ago, she was asking way more then that. Like around double that. So I guess you got a deal. Good job. 300 is still above my hardline though.