Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

If any of you animals are looking 4 or into a dominatrix give $princesss Sasha$ a shout on SA 21 year old chick claims she's a dominatrix looking for potential Subs if you're into getting your ass whipped playing with panties and high heels enjoy ,let me know how it goes lol.

Hello all. Just discovered this. Been using SA for a while. Concur with comments above re $iknowswhatiwant$ Putting together a list to share soon. Look forward to contributing.

Mod note: Looking forward to seeing you contribute too. Otherwise your next post won't be approved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw $cherry gun$ (no space) recently. Hot, young skinny WOC. Goes to Hofstra. Had her uber to Bethpage for fun. Agreed on $200 plus her uber. Chatted for a bit then the fun began. Started making out which quickly led to her sliding down onto her knees and sucking me really, really good. Got her undressed and on the bed. Went to town for some great DATY then slipped it in for a bit before the cover went on. She’s nice and tight and loves to fuck. Flipped her around and finished doggie. Chatted for a bit more then off she went. Will definitely repeat. Great nips too.

Anyone have any intel on $Demure146$?

Saw $cherry gun$ (no space) recently. Hot, young skinny WOC. Goes to Hofstra. Had her uber to Bethpage for fun. Agreed on $200 plus her uber. Chatted for a bit then the fun began. Started making out which quickly led to her sliding down onto her knees and sucking me really, really good. Got her undressed and on the bed. Went to town for some great DATY then slipped it in for a bit before the cover went on. She’s nice and tight and loves to fuck. Flipped her around and finished doggie. Chatted for a bit more then off she went. Will definitely repeat. Great nips too.

Anyone have any intel on $Demure146$?
Talked to $demure146$ recently, seems like She's playing games or wasting time. Saids shes looking for something specific. Crazy chic basically wants to get paid to watch a dude jerk off.. I asked what if i want more she said then 300. I said 200 is my limit, told me good luck. Enjoy lol. I can jerk off in the shower for free lol.

Was chatting with $Unusualbaby$. Add a space between words. Wanted $500 to come from Brooklyn. Her profile says New York City. No thanks. She isn’t even that good looking.

Anyone meet with $thickthighs4life$? Feel like she went by another handle before. She is in Suffolk. Haven’t discussed rate but trying to see if she can be had for cheap or just a bbbj.

My rotation is getting boring and need a new batch.

Was chatting with $Unusualbaby$. Add a space between words. Wanted $500 to come from Brooklyn. Her profile says New York City. No thanks. She isn’t even that good looking.

Anyone meet with $thickthighs4life$? Feel like she went by another handle before. She is in Suffolk. Haven’t discussed rate but trying to see if she can be had for cheap or just a bbbj.

My rotation is getting boring and need a new batch.
Yes seen thick thighs once. Her pics are deceiving, Shes beyond thick!! Shes a big girl . only got a bbj from her, i believe i got her down to 100$. Only good part is that she hosted at her house which i was still nervous about her father coming home and catching his babygirl polishing my knob lol. After she would always text me to see me again and how sexy i was but i always gave her the run around. She lives in the Smithtown area by oasis.

Yes seen thick thighs once. Her pics are deceiving, Shes beyond thick!! Shes a big girl . only got a bbj from her, i believe i got her down to 100$. Only good part is that she hosted at her house which i was still nervous about her father coming home and catching his babygirl polishing my knob lol. After she would always text me to see me again and how sexy i was but i always gave her the run around. She lives in the Smithtown area by oasis.
I had the same experience with her except I fucked her after the bbbj. Felt weird in her little bedroom. Definitely fat over curvy

Thanks for the intel. Will pass on her. Met up with $kandii312$ instead . Waste of time and effort. Had to pick her up in Roosevelt. Not the greatest neighborhood i have ever been in. Her pics weren’t bad and not a bad body either. Went to a place in Freeport/Merrick on her suggestion. The place wasn’t short stay. Wasn’t spending $130 for a room with this one. So we went to another place in Freeport that was short stay. This girl was so nervous. I was definitely her first on SA. She kept asking me what to do next and i kept trying to get her to relax. Started massaging her , kissing her softly but she just kept with her nervous laughter. She had some nasty odors coming from all places. I wasn’t about to do any DATY. Finally she asked if I wanted a BBBJ. Was the best part of this experience. After a few minutes i wrapped up and went mish. Finished with her on top. She was finally enjoying herself for a minute at the end and wasn’t so nervous. Popped in the bag, scrubbed myself good and hopped back in the car to drop her back in Roosevelt. Damage was 200 plus 60 ss. Won’t be a repeat for me.

So $scarlet007$ - Irish, older than advertised and a pro but won't admit it. Lackluster performance and won't shut up. Avoid unless you like stream of consciousness chatter.
$nybby19$ mentioned above - impossible to schedule but fun when you meet up 300 bare everything. Curvy.
$lioneyes$ not on site at moment don't think but she pops up from time to time. Lovely white ca girl. Lives west side of of Manhattan. $350 from memory. Loves cum so wants in her mouth, pussy everywhere. Very enthusiastic.
$sexblondeforyou$ - scheduled twice and each time she got cold feet. Think bowl not for her.