Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Oh yeah, she was also talking about cost based on per hour, and during multiple text conversations she would ask how much we agreed upon every time. Must have asked 3 or 4 times in different conversations. So she is definitely a pro vibe and probably seeing tons of guys.

Also that pro WOC hooker from wantagh area, her name is m.el or b.ellatrix is back on seeking as $$zodiacbabes$$ with a white friend j.en who I smashed. J.en is younger, tighter and hotter imo
Was gonna take the plunge one day and meet with bella a while ago but we got into a nasty argument thank god lol. But i saw that shes back also with a snow flake on her page with a Phatty. Im wondering how i can get her alone.

Some of them don't know how to ask for money after fucking you.
Not true. I have met some hotties that fuck for free, or a dinner.

Most dont.

Ive been scammed and ive paid too much, but ive also gotten laid or boown for no money or cheap.

Some don't know how to ask for money after fucking you without feeling like a whore. Unless they like the way you look (& fuck) you won't get a 2nd bite at that apple. I always give them money after, even when they don't ask for it...But I am chivalrous like that :)

Some of them don't know how to ask for money after fucking you.

Some don't know how to ask for money after fucking you without feeling like a whore. Unless they like the way you look (& fuck) you won't get a 2nd bite at that apple. I always give them money after, even when they don't ask for it...But I am chivalrous like that :)

I'm no Don Juan, but this is true. If you know it's a one time thing, and you're gonna hit it and quit it, keep your cash hidden, do the deed and then leave. You'll get a text later saying "I think you forgot something..." etc... You can be chivalrous and venmo or cashapp them, or just delete and move on.

Love when they don't ask for any$$ when we're done with the deed lol. Lots of them don't want to feel like whore and or they find me attractive and like the way i fuck so can't argue with that lol.

Also, since WOC has been brought up I saw $chanel loveherno5$ (no space). She wanted 350 but she wanted to meet last minute and I didn't have enough on me so she took 250. She is open to bb if you can show proof of clean testing (mine was a few months old). she seemed kind of quiet, but as soon as the clothes came off she became a completely different person. she spit on her hand and stroked me to get me hard, then asked "have you ever been with a black girl?" and started DFK. she gives a great bj, but doesn't want cim. She said she doesnt have sex often - only with boyfriends (which she says shes not interested in right now) and with SA arrangements, and said she did another SB website months back but I was the first one on SA she was with. Had to take it slow at the beginning, but once she was warmed up a bit she really gets into it. Felt great inside of her, she's pretty tight and can really ride - she's one of very few people I've been with that went straight from a bj to cg without my asking, and shes very enthusiastic once she gets it in. She doesn't seem all too flexible, as I don't think I was able to get her knees by her head. she didn't say she didn't want cim or a load dropped in her, and was a bit pissed off when i creamed her. unsure if the noises she made were intentional but she's pretty vocal. Overall, I'd say she's a great lay. If I were to guess, talk to her the right way and you could probably get her for 200.

HOWEVER, I'm not sure if I'd see her again because she was kind of shady at the beginning. Everything was fine, but once we got into the room she kept coming up with reasons not to sleep together, but still wanted the full amount, tried to get me to go into the bathroom to shower while she was still fully dressed, was stalling, etc. She might've just been nervous, but if you can get past that she's tight, slim, has a pretty nice ass, gives a great bj and is very enthusiastic

Also, since WOC has been brought up I saw $chanel loveherno5$ (no space). She wanted 350 but she wanted to meet last minute and I didn't have enough on me so she took 250. She is open to bb if you can show proof of clean testing (mine was a few months old). she seemed kind of quiet, but as soon as the clothes came off she became a completely different person. she spit on her hand and stroked me to get me hard, then asked "have you ever been with a black girl?" and started DFK. she gives a great bj, but doesn't want cim. She said she doesnt have sex often - only with boyfriends (which she says shes not interested in right now) and with SA arrangements, and said she did another SB website months back but I was the first one on SA she was with. Had to take it slow at the beginning, but once she was warmed up a bit she really gets into it. Felt great inside of her, she's pretty tight and can really ride - she's one of very few people I've been with that went straight from a bj to cg without my asking, and shes very enthusiastic once she gets it in. She doesn't seem all too flexible, as I don't think I was able to get her knees by her head. she didn't say she didn't want cim or a load dropped in her, and was a bit pissed off when i creamed her. unsure if the noises she made were intentional but she's pretty vocal. Overall, I'd say she's a great lay. If I were to guess, talk to her the right way and you could probably get her for 200.

HOWEVER, I'm not sure if I'd see her again because she was kind of shady at the beginning. Everything was fine, but once we got into the room she kept coming up with reasons not to sleep together, but still wanted the full amount, tried to get me to go into the bathroom to shower while she was still fully dressed, was stalling, etc. She might've just been nervous, but if you can get past that she's tight, slim, has a pretty nice ass, gives a great bj and is very enthusiastic
Black light skin chic, about 5'3 slim and Petite has her make up on point, has a uber drop her off n pick her up?

Black light skin chic, about 5'3 slim and Petite has her make up on point, has a uber drop her off n pick her up?
I think she didn’t have much makeup on that day. She also took the train in from...I believe it was Long Island. She says she’s not in the city a lot. Her pics are fairly representative of how she looks - looks different from the side but looks about the same straight on

I think she didn’t have much makeup on that day. She also took the train in from...I believe it was Long Island. She says she’s not in the city a lot. Her pics are fairly representative of how she looks - looks different from the side but looks about the same straight on
Not sure but i think it might be the same chic. Had her a few times. She's very vocal in bed even makes a gagging noise while shes giving head lol. Had her for 200. She use to have a different screen name i believe. Im going to try and find it in my old messages.

Not sure but i think it might be the same chic. Had her a few times. She's very vocal in bed even makes a gagging noise while shes giving head lol. Had her for 200. She use to have a different screen name i believe. Im going to try and find it in my old messages.
Thanks for the info - she definitely gave off a certain vibe. The sex was pretty good but she makes me kind of nervous lol