Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I just wanna share a tip with you guys. Ask the girl to send you a pic of their hand with index finger up. Lots of time they disappear if you ask for a custom pic. Helps weed out the scammers
If I was asked to do this I wouldn't so wouldn't ask them to do it either esp as I'd want a normal picture of her over her wrist. There's also Geo data I wouldn't want to worry about although it could tentatively catch them if they were a scammer. I get the aspect that maybe the existing photos may have been posted by a scammer but such an off request could red flag you to a legit SBs IMO.

BTW, anybody met with paris o mar (no spaces)? I think I contacted her about a year ago and she didn't respond. She wants 800 and sent what seems to be a mildly confusing canned message. Told her I'd meet her in the hour without given a $number if she lowered and she wouldn't even budge so I gave up after some prodding.

i know its been asked already, can you search by username on SA? q? ?
You don't need to use the q thing anymore as they added search back in. Talking about the web browser here just click on seach at the top menu thing and the entry field is at the left hand side at the end of the list of stuff they put there. Don't know if the iPhone app still works but they have deleted it from their at one point but Apple won't let they put the app on the app store so don't know if they're still update it or not. Never used the Android version so can only assume they took it away and put it back their as well.

$$life is sweet$$ Met up with her. Super nice girl, hot, great bbbj, hit it raw twice, no anal, but all positions. Asked me not to come in her, as she's not on the pill. So I came on her face first pop and in her tits (small) second. I'm snipped, but don't advertise that, so should've left the load in her. She's really fit, her legs are super muscular. I find it attractive. Fantastic ass. She says she's a big runner/triathlete and does some rockclimbing. Damage 400, prob could've got her for 300. Talks a lot, but she's fun. Would see her again. Pretty sure she's been around the block, she's been on the site for a while.

$$life is sweet$$ Met up with her. Super nice girl, hot, great bbbj, hit it raw twice, no anal, but all positions. Asked me not to come in her, as she's not on the pill. So I came on her face first pop and in her tits (small) second. I'm snipped, but don't advertise that, so should've left the load in her. She's really fit, her legs are super muscular. I find it attractive. Fantastic ass. She says she's a big runner/triathlete and does some rockclimbing. Damage 400, prob could've got her for 300. Talks a lot, but she's fun. Would see her again. Pretty sure she's been around the block, she's been on the site for a while.
Yea shes been on for a while i remember her. Spoke but never established an arrangement. Good job!

I tried reinstalling SA on an iPhone but it won't let me log in that way. And it's no longer on the Apple store (I pulled it from past downloads). So is the app totally dead on the iPhone?

I cant find her profile

Anybody have any luck with Girl o matic123 (put dashes where the spaces are) She has been playing games and stringing me along for a while now. Just wondering if anybody had a different experience.