Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Yeah she flaked for two months but hit me up and sealed the deal. Smashed and have video proof of how gifted she is orally. Encourage other members to try
I reached out and she said she wasnt interested. May drop my number and hope she does the same anyway haha

One thing I noticed. The girls in the 150-200$ range seem not to give a shit about looking a little dolled up. When we start at the $300 range they at least get dressed and made up
I think it's more about the girl/how much she's buttered up and what you'll be doing. If you even ask them most will get dolled up to some extent I think. One person I connected with somewhat recently (moved out of state for personal reasons, but may be returning soon) asked for..I think 300-350. I told her I didn't have enough on me that day (which was true) and she said she'd be fine with whatever I could afford that day, which wasn't much. She came fully made up, and she doesn't typically wear makeup. I think most also get prepped for drinks/a bar also, at least in my experience.

I also had a girl a while back that, after talking for a few weeks (she was a 3 hour drive away, so I had to plan a time to meet her), I offered to pay for some lingerie for her and she agreed to let me take pictures. She said she had no intention of sleeping with me, which I was fine with because she was cool, but her bf was out of town and she said it'd be cool to hang out. Met up, she was in a dress and looking good. Had dinner and then went back to my hotel to take pictures. An hour into photos and a bit of teasing, I licked her clit one time when she wasn't paying attention and she was literally begging for it after. I've posted about her a while back - complete nympho. I was the biggest she's had (she's picky about ethnicity) and was the only guy she's been with that didn't come in like 15 mins. Strapped up, pounded her out for around 40 mins, took a break, then went back at it. She doesn't give bjs unless the person showers first, so we hopped in and she gave some amazing head, then back out of the shower and went at it again, made her come a bunch of times. After we finished, she said she likes "to get pounded really hard", so the next morning, I obliged for an hour before we went out. We drove to sight-see in her neighborhood, and she gave me roadhead the entire drive...which I've never actually had while driving and we almost crashed a few times. Got to the place, looked around, then back to the car. She wanted to hop on top in the car but there were too many people around so she just blew me a bit and then headed back, where she gave me roadhead on and off. Back in the room, pounded her out again until she was sore and couldn't take it anymore. The next day I had to leave and she was too sore for sex. We drove around a bit, just hung out, and then pulled into a public parking lot where she dt'ed me into a throatpie - one of like 3 people that has ever made me come from just a bj. 2 boyfriends later, a few more meets in the next few months, a late night raw session when she visited new york, and then she moved cross country. my costs incurred throughout all of our sessions were meals, hotel, gas to travel to her, the lingerie, and a random stop at michael's - she made it clear she wanted financial help but completely refused any time i tried to leave money for her. Oh, she also let me take videos of pretty much everything...except head in the parking lot, for some reason.

wait, what was the question again?

Yeah I’m mainly a Long Island smasher (preference is Caucasian- sorry folks, but occasionally wanders) I have some more reviews I’ll put up later. Definitely a veteran. I appreciate that most of us know the 150-200 rule. I hate when girls start throwing out stupid numbers
Sorry. NYC inflation, man. 150-200 wouldn't get even the hoodrats here.

$$hospitalitygirl$$ - a bigger girl than you'll expect from the photos, but still pretty. Met for drinks. Her life is a hot mess, so I didn't go any further, but you could probably fuck her for $500 or so.

$$SugarPlumFairyNYC$$ - been messaging with her on the site for a while. Has anyone met with her or is she just a tease?
just spoke to hospitality and she's looking for 3k per month, ongoing. I think she's pretty gorgeous but I'll leave her for the rich folk.

sugarplum just sent me a text and i'll be talking to her tomorrow. will update if anything comes of it.

It's all about wording. I had KinkyMermaidNYC for $100 and she lives in the ea.st village. You just have to make it seem you'll give them more next time. Have I paid 500? Yes, but it was for a real sister threesome.
Damn I wanted to try to find this sister threesome you had and someone else on your list before my premium expired but I couldn’t find either of their profiles. A threesome still eludes me....

Any intel on $carly631$ . talked to her about 3 weeks ago then went silent,but reached back out to me out of No Where ready and willing to meet at a motel asap. Feels a little fishy, i think im going to pass unless someone has seen her already here.

Any intel on $carly631$ . talked to her about 3 weeks ago then went silent,but reached back out to me out of No Where ready and willing to meet at a motel asap. Feels a little fishy, i think im going to pass unless someone has seen her already here.
What can she do? Beat you up? Take a chance

I used to rawdog a perfect body'd crazy whack job Jewish girl who everyone said was violent and crazy. She loved me.

What can she do? Beat you up? Take a chance

I used to rawdog a perfect body'd crazy whack job Jewish girl who everyone said was violent and crazy. She loved me.
Lol doubt it. Your kinda right. But just cause i had that one bad experience with those grab and dash bitches from sa last summer when they got me for 200$ but that was my fault for giving up the $ first. Anyways i talked to her and set up the meet for tomorrow or thur. We shall see.

$jenny 9393$ remove the $ and no spaces. Watch out for this one. From NYC . Told me she was down in Virginia and heading back to NY in a month and asked if i can send her money for sex videos until we were able to meet, which she did. We discussed our future meetups and all was good. Downloaded the cash app. All was still good, sent me some great videos over the past few weeks. Recently she asked me to send her $50 for more videos which i did. Then she blocked me on the phone, SA and cashapp. I started texting her (if it is even a girl or some dude sending sex vids) from other phone numbers using her real name, which she never told me, but not saying who i was and she was getting freaked out so she blocked those numbers too. Scamming bitch. Wish i could post her number here.
She just hit me up with the same scam. Fortunately I remembered your experience.

CD

Anyone meet with $sugarxbaby96$ before? Tried searching here but couldn’t find username. Wants to meet and bring her friend. I’m skeptical since i never met this girl before. Don’t want to get robbed. Told her i would rather do solo on the first meet but not getting a good feeling about this one

just spoke to hospitality and she's looking for 3k per month, ongoing. I think she's pretty gorgeous but I'll leave her for the rich folk.

sugarplum just sent me a text and i'll be talking to her tomorrow. will update if anything comes of it.
I spoke to hospitality as well right before end of August. She told me she needed a big favor and that she was very low on rent and needed 1k. I didn’t respond and then she messaged me stating she’s very desperate and could meet that same night as long as she could pay her rent before then.

Also pro tip- many girls on sa, sb, wyp etc are dumb enough to be on tinder/bumble as well. The thing with tinder is that these girls use their Facebook which automatically pulls their real name. Most of these girls leave their ig handle as well, which makes it easier to get better looks/contact them off site in case premium expires. Had a rendezvous or two like that.

Also pro tip- many girls on sa, sb, wyp etc are dumb enough to be on tinder/bumble as well. The thing with tinder is that these girls use their Facebook which automatically pulls their real name. Most of these girls leave their ig handle as well, which makes it easier to get better looks/contact them off site in case premium expires. Had a rendezvous or two like that.
Wait, how do you cross-reference these girls with their tinder or bumble? And they don't freak out when you contact them on IG?

Yeah I had a meet setup with this one a couple of weeks ago and she ghosted on the night we were supposed to get together. Next time I reached out to her, she was like "who is this?" So she definitely is a game playing time waster. Stay away