Long Island Street Action

There is also a very cute on ao the corner of route 110 by Ace, Nicole is her name, $40 for BBJ,About 5Dt 3, always drunk black hair, seen her twice
What time of day? White, black, Latina? Please clarify that typo, too. (5Dt 3)
This is the one I mentioned earlier in the thread that’s hanging around 110 and main. I saw her yesterday around 6pm. She was in manic mode waving down cars between the ace and the Conoco station. I saw her earlier in the morning on the way to work. She was looking good and put together. When I was coming home, she was still out there looking a little disheveled. So I gave a quick beep. Gave her a nod. And she pointed for me to pull into the Ace. I opened the side window, and she said “you ready?”. I told her to hop in, pulled to the back of the Ace parking lot between empty cars and forked over $40 and pulled down my pants.

She just went at it. Nice and sloppy. Her pants were tight. Couldn’t get my hand in. So I was rubbing her ass and crotch over her pants. I didn’t let her know I was busting. She gagged, and most of my jizz ended up on my balls. She laughed, open the door and spit what ever else was left in her mouth. And she said thank you with a smile and booked. Thank god I keep rags in my car.

She’s drawing a lot of attention to herself. She won’t last long before she’s picked up by the fuzz.

Texas. I reviewed her here and she’s been my UTR ATF. She gave me permission to post her # if it’s allowed. She’s a real treat and doesn’t walk. WSW early 30s 5’4 reddish hair. Hazel eyes. Average build Cs. Looks like girl next door. 50&80 cbj & cfs. Hempstead stroll area.
I'll walk you thru it. Start a new thread under "long island". Format the title correctly, like this: Texas 516-555-1234 Hempstead
Then start your review.
Make it a legit review as it seems that you've seen her lately.
Follow the rules, you should have no issues.
I've been waiting for this review, thanks.

Hempstead - Huge LE crackdown the other night. Was pulled over and harassed for being in hempstead. Be careful, maybe avoid
I gotta be honest Nicematt, and I'm not trying to be a dick at all, but that does not sound like a huge LE crackdown to me, especially in Hempstead. I was there a few nights ago picking up Texas, who was standing in front of a building for a while, on Terrace Ave, where i was parked illegally waiting for her, and there was an under cover down the block the whole time, and i wasn't harassed at all. I did see someone who was speeding slightly get pulled over by said under cover, but they were speeding. I mean, i was parked illegally, and picking up a known street walker, but this guy was speeding a little so...
Sounds like you were just a part of a regular night in Hempstead, my friend...

I gotta be honest Nicematt, and I'm not trying to be a dick at all, but that does not sound like a huge LE crackdown to me, especially in Hempstead. I was there a few nights ago picking up Texas, who was standing in front of a building for a while, on Terrace Ave, where i was parked illegally waiting for her, and there was an under cover down the block the whole time, and i wasn't harassed at all. I did see someone who was speeding slightly get pulled over by said under cover, but they were speeding. I mean, i was parked illegally, and picking up a known street walker, but this guy was speeding a little so...
Sounds like you were just a part of a regular night in Hempstead, my friend...
Understood, although during the stroll, there was an undercover pullover at every block. I'm not unused to seeing LE. There just seemed to be a lot of activity with people being pulled over. I was pulled over for a bogus reason.

Understood, although during the stroll, there was an undercover pullover at every block. I'm not unused to seeing LE. There just seemed to be a lot of activity with people being pulled over. I was pulled over for a bogus reason.
I wasn't coming down on you, dude. And I'm sure you were pulled over for a bogus reason. I'm just saying, you drive thru Hempstead for any reason, you take your chances of being pulled over. They'll make something up to justify the harassment. Just sounded like another day in Hempstead to me. That's it. No hard feelings.

I wasn't coming down on you, dude. And I'm sure you were pulled over for a bogus reason. I'm just saying, you drive thru Hempstead for any reason, you take your chances of being pulled over. They'll make something up to justify the harassment. Just sounded like another day in Hempstead to me. That's it. No hard feelings.
No worries at all!

I’m always passing the corner of rte110 and main st in Farmingdale. I saw Nicole roaming around yesterday morning. Was in a rush. Tried to see if she was still there later that evening.... nothing.

But I’m pretty sure there’s some new faces showing up around that area. Tall older blonde. Stocky build, wearing a tie dye shirt was looking homeless sitting on the side of the Valero. I think she’s toothless. Face a little sunken in. Gum Job? (For those who are looking to check that off their bucket list) .

And Thursday Morning , I was buying my usual monster and energy bar at the conoco . And a blonde in a dirty white blouse and tan skirt was walking out of the station. She looked a little tipsy. Definitely of Spanish decent. Not bad looking at all. There was no other cars at the station. So I know she was on foot.

I also think there’s handlers involved now. I know the area exactly. I grew up right there. So I saw the blonde and I went through the back streets to come back to get a second look at the blonde. And there’s 2 brothers hanging at the back of the Ace parking lot by the back exit that goes onto county line rd.

There’s also a lot of guys just hanging and sitting in their cars. Waiting for tail to poop up.

Happy hunting...

Saw a LSW on Franklin and Peninsula in Hempstead about 11pm next to the 7-11. She gave me the nod, but i was on my way to see Texas, so i didn't pursue. Petite, curly dark hair, black pants/jeans (not leggings), pretty. And Nicematt is 100% correct about there being a HUGE LE presence in Hempstead. Undercover and marked were roaming everywhere. Be careful.

I hit coram earlier this week. Saw one girl leaving the 7-11 on middle country heading down Fife. Wondering if anyone has seen her. Short strawberry blonde hair to her ears, small gap between front teeth and a faided tattoo on her left shoulder. I stopped and offered her a lift, she declined so maybe she's not an SW? She was sweet and said she was heading around the corner so she was good.... or maybe she just got her fill for the day :p and wasnt in the mood.

Also tried the Hempstead stroll down jackson, nada there. I even strolled through the train station to see if there was anyone. It was mid afternoon when i went through.....

On my way home from LaGuardia and checked out Coram about 4 pm yesterday, Sunday. Drove around for about half hour on the main drag from Macdonalds to Wilson but mostly the side streets between the gun shop and Wilson. Saw one stocky black lady on the corner of Fife and 25 who was waving me over. Wasn't really feelin it for her so I passed her by.... Little head thought about it for a few minutes and wanted a second look. I made a U turn and saw her disappear into one of the stores never to return. Always hit or miss there, nothing ever predictable.

Had some time between jobs today, decided to stroll through bayshore. Saw about 4 SW's near train station/Bus Stop between 12-2pm.
One had a broad build and three teeth left at best. She was all over the place approaching cars and random people. The next was definitely older, thin & worn with a big band aid on her chinny chin chin that she was picking at while aimlessly walking around. Then i saw a thicker blonde one at the bus stop, looked good from a far, Took me a bit to get her attention due to all the road work on union screwing up the traffic flow.

Once she caught the nod she waived and i though game on. She saw where my car pulled off but as she was getting closer i could see she was not what i thought i saw. She had a red tank on and grey sweat pants, tattoo on right arm and she was bigger than i expected, no tone to the body just flab and was walking like she was high as a kite. I had no desire to deal with that so i left. Before she could get near my car. On my last lap i saw a red head but quickly gave her a hard pass. Again no teeth & worn. Ended up going to try a new amp instead as my stroll was not successful.

I tried the CI stroll given the landmarks listed in this thread but since i am not familiar with that area i dont think i was in the right area.

Had some time between jobs today, decided to stroll through bayshore. Saw about 4 SW's near train station/Bus Stop between 12-2pm.
One had a broad build and three teeth left at best. She was all over the place approaching cars and random people. The next was definitely older, thin & worn with a big band aid on her chinny chin chin that she was picking at while aimlessly walking around. Then i saw a thicker blonde one at the bus stop, looked good from a far, Took me a bit to get her attention due to all the road work on union screwing up the traffic flow.

Once she caught the nod she waived and i though game on. She saw where my car pulled off but as she was getting closer i could see she was not what i thought i saw. She had a red tank on and grey sweat pants, tattoo on right arm and she was bigger than i expected, no tone to the body just flab and was walking like she was high as a kite. I had no desire to deal with that so i left. Before she could get near my car. On my last lap i saw a red head but quickly gave her a hard pass. Again no teeth & worn. Ended up going to try a new amp instead as my stroll was not successful.

I tried the CI stroll given the landmarks listed in this thread but since i am not familiar with that area i dont think i was in the right area.
I haven’t had much luck in CI lately

hey there, country boy...i don't make it that far out east usually, wide open spaces make me woozy, but where do main st and rte 110 intersect? I couldn't find it on mapquest. Thanks
SS exit 32N for main and Rt 110 (main turns into Great Neck Rd on E side of Rt110) This area was start of major strolls (B, W, H SW's) 10-20 years ago although not so much right at that intersection. The infamous Sayonara was burned down couple years ago (a block S of SS) and there used to be trailer parks supplying SW's (the ones that didn't reside in Sayonara anyway). Trailer park gone replaced with decent housing and now even a Starbucks in that area. This was stomping grounds of Erica and others and lots of SW's down GNR to sunrise Hwy. @billyS can tell you some stories about how he and I sometimes would be in same area at same time — we hadn't met yet but once he saw Michele, aka shelia, on Albany Rd and by the time he did a U turn to come back to pick her up I had already just got her in my car.

Further down Rt 110 (S of SS to Smith St) is where I 1st met Lola and Trish (see I'm not a whore and my sister is not a whore thread): https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/i’m-not-a-whore-and-my-sister-isn’t-a-whore.50853/

Area is totally cleaned up now and really surprised about Rt110 and Main and I would be very surprised if it lasted long.

SS exit 32N for main and Rt 110 (main turns into Great Neck Rd on E side of Rt110) This area was start of major strolls (B, W, H SW's) 10-20 years ago although not so much right at that intersection. The infamous Sayonara was burned down couple years ago (a block S of SS) and there used to be trailer parks supplying SW's (the ones that didn't reside in Sayonara anyway). Trailer park gone replaced with decent housing and now even a Starbucks in that area. This was stomping grounds of Erica and others and lots of SW's down GNR to sunrise Hwy. @billyS can tell you some stories about how he and I sometimes would be in same area at same time — we hadn't met yet but once he saw Michele, aka shelia, on Albany Rd and by the time he did a U turn to come back to pick her up I had already just got her in my car.

Further down Rt 110 (S of SS to Smith St) is where I 1st met Lola and Trish (see I'm not a whore and my sister is not a whore thread): https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/i’m-not-a-whore-and-my-sister-isn’t-a-whore.50853/

Area is totally cleaned up now and really surprised about Rt110 and Main and I would be very surprised if it lasted long.
Thanks!

Bay shore had good pickings tonight. Minus a few unmarked watching the 7-11 and parking in East bound parking lot. We're probably doing God knows what behind family Dollar and good will thrift shop. Happened between 1235am till about 45 min ago when t storm came down hard. The SW were herded like cattle into the 24 hr laundromat which they are known for hanging out in. On your phone listen to PD on scanner radio app. Will assist in avoiding issues with L/E