Long Island Street Action

I've done that plenty of times and I'm 6'0" and don't have a big car. Two options, have her kneel facing the window in the passenger seat or fold the passenger seat down and hit it lazy doggie.
Also, various ways to do it if you have an open sunroof (use your imagination!)
Ps. The more I read some of my past posts of my activities the more I think I should have my own Does this make me a perv? thread.

I have gotten out of the car..walked around to the passenger side...opened the door...had them on all fours..ass up towards the outside while I banged doggie while standing in the street...
You've done this in daylight? I'm not a big fan of car dates though I have done a few but always at night when it's harder to see into the car.

Got lucky today in CI cruised through around noon. Strong law enforcement presence around gas station. I cut through the lot with the closed supermarket. Saw a young WSW sitting by herself. Cruises out to scope area as she seemed out of place. Circled back 10 minutes later and she was on the move. Pulled down side street she gave me the look and walked over. She started asking what I want before getting in. I said forget it and went to drive off. She said ok let me in. I did. Sweet girl from PA. Asked her age to make sure she said 20. Light shoulder length brown hair. Small Bs and tats. Found a spot a couple miles away agreed for BBJ N CFS .50. Decent mouth skills and tight kooch. Very relaxed easy going and green. She got ripped off by a monger last night. Lost phone and purse. She’s been in town about a week. She could use a shower but pretty cute. 7 looks 7 performance 9 value. No phone but I’d definitely repeat.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Hempstead stroll this morning about 8:30 hot young Latina big tits and ass. Standing on corner of Hilton and Jackson looked like she was coming from one of the clubs she give me the wave I hit the brakes an busted a u turn picked her up $60 for FS said her name was Diana from Columbia here a few days visiting smelled like weed and was out of it
Get to spot give her the $ started CBJ 5 minutes in give the money I told her I just gave it to you starts sucking again I’m hard need to fuck takes off her dress but ass naked no bra no underwear fuck her doggie in front seat nice pussy she try’s to rush and asks for more money I tell her no more money gave you 60 to fuck then she starts saying fuck me good papi in my fat pussy busted in bag dropped her off where I picked her up from I was late to work but fuck it she was hot
I asked for her. Number before I dropped her off she gave me a number as she was getting out of my car I said I will call later and I will get a room then she said take my real number yea I gave you my real number
Like I said she was out of it spaced out but a good fuck before work
Did you ever get back in contact with her after this?

Got lucky today in CI cruised through around noon. Strong law enforcement presence around gas station. I cut through the lot with the closed supermarket. Saw a young WSW sitting by herself. Cruises out to scope area as she seemed out of place. Circled back 10 minutes later and she was on the move. Pulled down side street she gave me the look and walked over. She started asking what I want before getting in. I said forget it and went to drive off. She said ok let me in. I did. Sweet girl from PA. Asked her age to make sure she said 20. Light shoulder length brown hair. Small Bs and tats. Found a spot a couple miles away agreed for BBJ N CFS .50. Decent mouth skills and tight kooch. Very relaxed easy going and green. She got ripped off by a monger last night. Lost phone and purse. She’s been in town about a week. She could use a shower but pretty cute. 7 looks 7 performance 9 value. No phone but I’d definitely repeat.
She wasn't out there this afternoon. I looked around for awhile. Maybe ill try again tomorrow.

Was by bwood train station. I spotted a LSW that posts on local sites as "milf" from Bwood. She was on suffolk walking east around 4pm. Id say early 50s? Chubby yet, small titz and azz. Later spotted a BSW by the gas station in CI. She also posts on local sites as nathaly or something. Passed on both, these girls need to pick a new spot that gas station area really really sucks. You really need to have a set of balls to pick them up there. Even the old 7-11 on carleton was a better spot or even back on the brightside days.

Has anyone spotted, a WSW light brunette , early to mid 20s (from what i can tell) with pink shorts around the 111 area just south of motor? Ive spotted her twice now near and around motor wearing the same thing. Yet, she doesnt really pay attention to make eye contact or any of the usual signs. Today I spotted her on motor by the Carvel and BP gas station. I waited a bit to see what she was up to. She went into the BP and never came out.

Sorry. I was forgot to check for corrections as I was in a rush.

Let me re do it more clearly

On Route 110 and Main Street she is usually by Valero , Ace or walking on the street between Walgreens to Valero.

Black hair , Numerous Tattoos, Italian/ Latina. 6 on a scale of 1 to 10
$40 for BBJ now making her a 9 on the scale.

Her Head game is awesome. She told me she lives in Wantagh by the train station

I met her Twice around 9am and the second was around 11am

I attached photos. If that’s not allowed please let me know.

Mod note: if you took them yourself it's not allowed. But there was nothing attached anyway.

She didn’t want me taking a face one
She is not ugly

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry. I was forgot to check for corrections as I was in a rush.

Let me re do it more clearly

On Route 110 and Main Street she is usually by Valero , Ace or walking on the street between Walgreens to Valero.

Black hair , Numerous Tattoos, Italian/ Latina. 6 on a scale of 1 to 10
$40 for BBJ now making her a 9 on the scale.

Her Head game is awesome. She told me she lives in Wantagh by the train station

I met her Twice around 9am and the second was around 11am

I attached photos. If that’s not allowed please let me know.

Mod note: if you took them yourself it's not allowed. But there was nothing attached anyway.

She didn’t want me taking a face one
She is not ugly
Next time get her digits, man! Wantagh?! Shit! I'd see her 3x a week!