Long Island Street Action

She was at the. Ramp today at around 5:30. Traffic was stopped and she had a sign saying homeless , domestic violence yada yada. Wasn't stopped at light too long but from what I could tell her body looked pretty good
I agree, she does have a nice body. Saw her yesterday at the same area wearing a string bikini and her hair was in pig tails. She looks clean and freshly showered, her hair wasn’t ratty looking. Def doesn’t look like she’s living in the woods. She had her belongings in bags on the grass... a few hours later I saw her again in different clothes pushing a shopping cart with her crap in it going east on Rt 25.

Texas
Awesome WSW hempstead stroll. I’ve known for a few years under the radar girl. Hair color changes brownish red right now early 30s girl next door look. She’s out n about the stroll now just trying to fill her need. BBJ 40 CFS 60+. It’s been a while for CFS she prefers the BBJ. BE NICE SHES A GEM.
Silly question, but does she have contact info? Everyone's got a cell phone nowadays. Never ceases to amaze me...

CI seems to have "speedwalker" aka Josie and she now has a tall brunette friend. Although the friend seems decent from far away its hard to scoop her cause shes either always with Josie or hanging around the drug dealers. A good look out spot used to be by where I found those under covers a few weeks back by the supermarket parking lot. Lately it looks that the supermarket has now closed so parking there might be a bad idea.

Few weeks back I was waiting to pick up WSW "jada"near the Bwood station. She would usually have you pick her up in that plaza behind checkers. Im guessing shes living in the apartments behind the plaza. I noticed other girls walking around Bwood station that day. Its hard to tell whos working cause theres so much foot traffic but theres deff a bunch around there. By the way I met with jada twice, pretty good service. When I went to look for her number a third time, someone posted an ad that she was robbing johns and drug dealers so i passed.

I’ve been cruising through the coram stroll lately. I was out there last Monday around 12. Saw some pretty decent talent. Saw this wsw pretty decent looking medium height short brownish red hair we made eye contact but I kept it moving. I was even out there today I was driving down norfleet and saw this attractive slim thick blonde walking down the street. I was like no way she can be a SW. I decided to circle the block and saw her walking with a guy into the woods after that I just decided to go home I had other chores I had to take care of. When it comes to coram I’m always scared to pull the trigger. In my opinion coram has a lot of hidden gems if you know what to look for. I’ve even ran into potential sw inside the seven eleven or just casually going to the store in that area. And now they have a treatment center there so you know there’s a lot of hidden talent walking around.

I’ve been cruising through the coram stroll lately. I was out there last Monday around 12. Saw some pretty decent talent. Saw this wsw pretty decent looking medium height short brownish red hair we made eye contact but I kept it moving. I was even out there today I was driving down norfleet and saw this attractive slim thick blonde walking down the street. I was like no way she can be a SW. I decided to circle the block and saw her walking with a guy into the woods after that I just decided to go home I had other chores I had to take care of. When it comes to coram I’m always scared to pull the trigger. In my opinion coram has a lot of hidden gems if you know what to look for. I’ve even ran into potential sw inside the seven eleven or just casually going to the store in that area. And now they have a treatment center there so you know there’s a lot of hidden talent walking around.
Where is the treatment center?

I was cruising late Monday night 3am (Tuesday tech)

Wsw on middle country in middle island near Walmart.

Older white, not the best teeth, nice firm ass though. Quick bbj $80

Only action I’ve seen in weeks and I’ve been looking.

Evening from730 on. It's booming now. But swat just left area around Brentwood train station little while ago. Usually when I post it's usually within 30 min of observation. For future reference. Thank you

There’s a LSW that hangs out right on the corner of rte110 and great neck rd in Farmingdale. I usually will spot her in the morning on the way to work. Yesterday morning I was pulling into the gas station next to the Ace hardware store. She walked right across my path giving me the “Do you need a BBBJ” look. I would have taken the opportunity, but I was late for work. Tall, curly long hair , in shape. Not bad looking at all... keep an eye out when passing that area.

There’s a LSW that hangs out right on the corner of rte110 and great neck rd in Farmingdale. I usually will spot her in the morning on the way to work. Yesterday morning I was pulling into the gas station next to the Ace hardware store. She walked right across my path giving me the “Do you need a BBBJ” look. I would have taken the opportunity, but I was late for work. Tall, curly long hair , in shape. Not bad looking at all... keep an eye out when passing that area.
They've been hanging in that area for decades..when a bj was only $10

Hey, in this economy you can always find another job but another hot LSW SW — they are few and far between. You gotta set you priorities!

Swung through CI on my way home tonight, a couple one wsw and one bsw were out in the usual spot by the gas station, hanging with a bunch of hood rats as usual. Didn't have time to linger or get a good look. Someone needs to tell them that the guys they hang out with are driving away business. Saw one other hobbyist cruising too slowly and too obviously, older white guy, white hair, glasses. It's not good to stand out and call attention to yourself

Hempstead stroll this morning about 8:30 hot young Latina big tits and ass. Standing on corner of Hilton and Jackson looked like she was coming from one of the clubs she give me the wave I hit the brakes an busted a u turn picked her up $60 for FS said her name was Diana from Columbia here a few days visiting smelled like weed and was out of it
Get to spot give her the $ started CBJ 5 minutes in give the money I told her I just gave it to you starts sucking again I’m hard need to fuck takes off her dress but ass naked no bra no underwear fuck her doggie in front seat nice pussy she try’s to rush and asks for more money I tell her no more money gave you 60 to fuck then she starts saying fuck me good papi in my fat pussy busted in bag dropped her off where I picked her up from I was late to work but fuck it she was hot
I asked for her. Number before I dropped her off she gave me a number as she was getting out of my car I said I will call later and I will get a room then she said take my real number yea I gave you my real number
Like I said she was out of it spaced out but a good fuck before work