Long Island Street Action

wow thats funny. Looks like she has a nice body...would like to check out her FB pics. she does seem flaky. When you are stopped at the light there she seems to be talking to herself and looks kinda wierd
wow thats funny. Looks like she has a nice body...would like to check out her FB pics. she does seem flaky. When you are stopped at the light there she seems to be talking to herself and looks kinda wierd
Is she white or black?

Okay we’ll... I can assure you she does do something. About a month ago I was at the thrift store not too far from there and saw her hanging out next door on the side of the 7-11.

I approached her on foot and talked to her and my first impressions were that she is mentally off more than a drug issue. The more we talked the more I realized that. It was overcast but going to rain and I was able to talk her into hanging with me. It was somewhat quiet and I was able to do this without anyone seeing.

She explained to me she needed some new clothes or to do laundry, so I offered to bring her to the laundry mat and she accepted as well as a good meal (I just got her take out Diner food). Also gave her some cash to get some toiletries from a chain pharmacy
And she was very thankful.

At some point after all this she told me she was very horny and I said well we can change that. We ended up fucking in my car in a quiet area and she was very into it and her body is decent.

After she explained she is not a hooker and was attracted to me & thankful for my help. Kind of reminds me of Genius story with the two sisters in amityville who said they weren’t whores. As well she said she doesn’t do heroin but had smoked crack in the past but it was messing with her medications. She def is not stupid but is def way off the rocker as we have all learned.

Damage: 50
Service: 8
Is she a street walker? No
Is she some type of bizarre semi-homeless, semi-insane, semi-druggie, semi-panhandler hybrid? Yes

Sorry haven’t been on here in a while. Anyone else having major timing out and slow loading issues when logged in?

Okay we’ll... I can assure you she does do something. About a month ago I was at the thrift store not too far from there and saw her hanging out next door on the side of the 7-11.

I approached her on foot and talked to her and my first impressions were that she is mentally off more than a drug issue. The more we talked the more I realized that. It was overcast but going to rain and I was able to talk her into hanging with me. It was somewhat quiet and I was able to do this without anyone seeing.

She explained to me she needed some new clothes or to do laundry, so I offered to bring her to the laundry mat and she accepted as well as a good meal (I just got her take out Diner food). Also gave her some cash to get some toiletries from a chain pharmacy

At some point after all this she told me she was very horny and I said well we can change that. We ended up fucking in my car in a quiet area and she was very into it and her body is decent.

After she explained she is not a hooker and was attracted to me & thankful for my help. Kind of reminds me of Genius story with the two sisters in amityville who said they weren’t whores. As well she said she doesn’t do heroin but had smoked crack in the past but it was messing with her medications. She def is not stupid but is def way off the rocker as we have all learned.

Is she some type of bizarre semi-homeless, semi-insane, semi-druggie, semi-panhandler hybrid? Yes

Sorry haven’t been on here in a while. Anyone else having major timing out and slow loading issues when logged in?
Now everyones gonna go harder lol. Sounds like she's a Streetwalker. Perhaps a picky streetwalker

Damn. You Suffolk boys have all the fun ones...

Did you rawdog that hobo pussy?

There's a newer SW lurking around near that store they all seem to flock to. First time I noticed her was daytime, and she was tweaking, talking to herself in a corner, with no apparent realization of where she was. It was a shame because she's an attractive, young lady. Seems to be LSW or possibly middle eastern.

A few days later, I caught her walking around the block completely coherent. I flagged her down and she had me meet her at the big hardware store. $40 for a pretty good bbj. She's discreet for a SW and doesn't want anyone knowing her business.

Since then, I've flagged her down about 2 more times. I've never gone any further than the bbj, although she does offer it.
Offer what?

Mod note: Inquiring minds want to know WHERE, as in what town this fine lady can be found.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a newer SW lurking around near that store they all seem to flock to. First time I noticed her was daytime, and she was tweaking, talking to herself in a corner, with no apparent realization of where she was. It was a shame because she's an attractive, young lady. Seems to be LSW or possibly middle eastern.

A few days later, I caught her walking around the block completely coherent. I flagged her down and she had me meet her at the big hardware store. $40 for a pretty good bbj. She's discreet for a SW and doesn't want anyone knowing her business.

Since then, I've flagged her down about 2 more times. I've never gone any further than the bbj, although she does offer it.
I’m sorry, where are you talking about?

What's the matter, y'all can't read minds? I should really proofread what I post.

This is the hempstead stroll. The store I'm referring to is just outside the largest home improvement retail store. Stroll with caution, lots of LE action these days.

What's the matter, y'all can't read minds? I should really proofread what I post.

This is the hempstead stroll. The store I'm referring to is just outside the largest home improvement retail store. Stroll with caution, lots of LE action these days.
That's still ultra vague. "The store..." I can assume the home improvement is HD which is a couple blocks south of the normal stroll that I know of but there's a number of stores around it. Why so vague?

Not sure if she got arrested or moved but Alissa on the Nichols Road/25 off ramp is no longer there. First time I was over there she was talking to a cop. When I came back around she was gone. Had to go over there a few more times to run errands and haven't seen her since.

Was driving thru W last night around 8pm and saw Lala by the gas station just N of tracks. She recognized me even though I was in my new car and got up and started walking to where I was stopped at the light so I could see her. Once she saw I saw her she turned around and headed toward the side road where I used to pick her up. She looked trim and fit. Gave her a wave and moved on.

She is a pleasant woman, polite and clean always and gives good effort and value if any of you guys are interested. Will give a BBBJ (CIM if you want ) or BBJ followed by CFS all for 30. I used to take her to industrial area where you can always find a lot where you can park behind a parked van of trailer. She will give you her # for later visits if you ask.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Was driving thru W last night around 8pm and saw Lala by the gas station just N of tracks. She recognized me even though I was in my new car and got up and started walking to where I was stopped at the light so I could see her. Once she saw I saw her she turned around and headed toward the side road where I used to pick her up. She looked trim and fit. Gave her a wave and moved on.

She is a pleasant woman, polite and clean always and gives good effort and value if any of you guys are interested. Will give a BBBJ (CIM if you want ) or BBJ followed by CFS all for 30. I used to take her to industrial area where you can always find a lot where you can park behind a parked van of trailer. She will give you her # for later visits if you ask.
Wonder if she is still up for that threesome? :)

Alrighty...

BSW bbw on Hempstead stroll, told me her name was Juicy while she was spitting all over my cock. She was clean & very well put together with a fake Gucci bag & attractive for her size. Probably one of the better blowjobs I’ve gotten in a while & she took direction well especially for the $35 BBJCIM price tag. Told me she does this around the end of the month to make extra money for bills, back to school shopping. I seem to get lucky with this type of SW on that stroll once a year but they are rare but are out there. They could seem like a sting but are always BSW and I use the Genius rules even more extreme in those situations when chancing to see if they are working.

WSW Ingrid on Hempstead stroll... we all know her & im surprised she is still alive but she actually looked the best I’ve ever seen her especially in light at 6am. Was in area and needed to go to a big home improvement store & was waiting in lot to go in when low and behold I see someone walking at the far end of the lot. Ask if she needs a ride and she gets in & we drive to quiet place nearby. Personally, I have always passed on her whether it was a timing issue or I wasn’t in the mood but I made sure to check out all the warnings others have posted and she looked okay. She agreed on $25 BBJCIM, more on that in a moment. So she starts working junior and needs a lot of direction or is just lazy... too much teeth not enough spit but I realize she can be dominated and will take it. I start face fucking her and she’s gagging, telling me she can’t breathe and make her continue to stroke my dick & tell her to open her mouth and I spit in it telling her to get back down there and no teeth or I will bring her in the back seat and fuck her. She nods saying okay okay but I need to help, I start chin checking her with my dick and face fucking her to get her to get more and she starts using more tongue. At this point I realize she knows how to suck but either is lazy or doesn’t want to give it her all until told to. I stick my balls in her mouth and right before I cum pull away shooting a load all over her face. She just says ‘wtf’ not really pissed but more shocked and then says ‘who the fuck are you’ lol like I’m someone that wields power. My response was classic ‘someone who just made you their slave for 15 mins, here’s a towel keep it... thank me for the head lesson now get the fuck out my car’.

LSW Monica Huntington Station - lately on list sites this area has been picking up with incalls and car dates but occasionally you can still find SW. In 2016, they really started an attempt to clean up that area so it’s just been harder. There is a 7-11 over there by the train station where you can sometimes find them as well as the gas station across the street, this one I happened to grab by chance while leaving the 7-11 and noticing her in the back of the lot the two leads to the train. She was on the phone and looked upset so I went up to her asking if she was okay, her English wasn’t great so I asked her in Spanish if she needed a ride. A few minutes away out of that area, I grabbed her hand and put it on my cock. She had pretty nice C tits and was a girl you’d find at an LMP rated around a 6. Her demeanor changed and she smiled and said ‘mmmmhmm papi, I like’. At this point, I started thinking where was a safe spot in the area and drove to it and parked as she kept stroking me over my pants and I put my hand around her tits. Once we parked, she looked at me and said in Spanish ‘you help me I help you’... I took out $40 and gave it to her and she went to right to work. Her BBJ was okay and I realized quickly she couldn’t deep throat and knew where we were parked well. I pulled her head up and got out of the car, opened the passenger door and put on a rubber. She was wearing leggings and gave me no hesitation as I pulled them & her panties down as I started fucking her doggy. After about 5 minutes I started rubbing her clit and she came before I did. After we were done I gave her a bottle of water and she told me I better get her back before her husband comes. At this point I was thinking I had MS waiting for me somewhere but I dropped her off at the train station with no issue. Given the time idk if she’s a pro or not and the mention of a husband, I considered it a one and done not asking for a number. Another early pickup at around 5am... so keep a look if in that area.

Alrighty...

BSW bbw on Hempstead stroll, told me her name was Juicy while she was spitting all over my cock. She was clean & very well put together with a fake Gucci bag & attractive for her size. Probably one of the better blowjobs I’ve gotten in a while & she took direction well especially for the $35 BBJCIM price tag. Told me she does this around the end of the month to make extra money for bills, back to school shopping. I seem to get lucky with this type of SW on that stroll once a year but they are rare but are out there. They could seem like a sting but are always BSW and I use the Genius rules even more extreme in those situations when chancing to see if they are working.

WSW Ingrid on Hempstead stroll... we all know her & im surprised she is still alive but she actually looked the best I’ve ever seen her especially in light at 6am. Was in area and needed to go to a big home improvement store & was waiting in lot to go in when low and behold I see someone walking at the far end of the lot. Ask if she needs a ride and she gets in & we drive to quiet place nearby. Personally, I have always passed on her whether it was a timing issue or I wasn’t in the mood but I made sure to check out all the warnings others have posted and she looked okay. She agreed on $25 BBJCIM, more on that in a moment. So she starts working junior and needs a lot of direction or is just lazy... too much teeth not enough spit but I realize she can be dominated and will take it. I start face fucking her and she’s gagging, telling me she can’t breathe and make her continue to stroke my dick & tell her to open her mouth and I spit in it telling her to get back down there and no teeth or I will bring her in the back seat and fuck her. She nods saying okay okay but I need to help, I start chin checking her with my dick and face fucking her to get her to get more and she starts using more tongue. At this point I realize she knows how to suck but either is lazy or doesn’t want to give it her all until told to. I stick my balls in her mouth and right before I cum pull away shooting a load all over her face. She just says ‘wtf’ not really pissed but more shocked and then says ‘who the fuck are you’ lol like I’m someone that wields power. My response was classic ‘someone who just made you their slave for 15 mins, here’s a towel keep it... thank me for the head lesson now get the fuck out my car’.

LSW Monica Huntington Station - lately on list sites this area has been picking up with incalls and car dates but occasionally you can still find SW. In 2016, they really started an attempt to clean up that area so it’s just been harder. There is a 7-11 over there by the train station where you can sometimes find them as well as the gas station across the street, this one I happened to grab by chance while leaving the 7-11 and noticing her in the back of the lot the two leads to the train. She was on the phone and looked upset so I went up to her asking if she was okay, her English wasn’t great so I asked her in Spanish if she needed a ride. A few minutes away out of that area, I grabbed her hand and put it on my cock. She had pretty nice C tits and was a girl you’d find at an LMP rated around a 6. Her demeanor changed and she smiled and said ‘mmmmhmm papi, I like’. At this point, I started thinking where was a safe spot in the area and drove to it and parked as she kept stroking me over my pants and I put my hand around her tits. Once we parked, she looked at me and said in Spanish ‘you help me I help you’... I took out $40 and gave it to her and she went to right to work. Her BBJ was okay and I realized quickly she couldn’t deep throat and knew where we were parked well. I pulled her head up and got out of the car, opened the passenger door and put on a rubber. She was wearing leggings and gave me no hesitation as I pulled them & her panties down as I started fucking her doggy. After about 5 minutes I started rubbing her clit and she came before I did. After we were done I gave her a bottle of water and she told me I better get her back before her husband comes. At this point I was thinking I had MS waiting for me somewhere but I dropped her off at the train station with no issue. Given the time idk if she’s a pro or not and the mention of a husband, I considered it a one and done not asking for a number. Another early pickup at around 5am... so keep a look if in that area.
That last one sounds like a good time

Alrighty...

I am familiar with Huntington if you don't mind my asking where is you hiding spot there.