Chinatown Discussion *WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS WEBSITE'S RULES DO NOT POST*

I don't think menu changed, I saw cute spinner type going there so I was trying to get a glimpse of her May be get to know her. Mission Failed and stink still haunting me.
Did you ask if anyone else was available? The spinner could be binding in the room as it might not be her turn in rotation and the only way bypass that was to ask to see who else was available and if they said everyone busy then that was your opportunity to exit.

Hi there, long time lurker thanks for the great tips!

I had some money in my pocket today and I decided to head over to 98 Mott. I went to the 3rd floor and saw Lily. I’d say she’s mid-late 40’s but did have the sexy thing going on. The bbbj was awesome and I blew a huge load. But afterwards she kinda not so half-jokingly tried to get me to kiss her as if she was going to spit my load in my mouth. She did a decent job on the massage while I reloaded for round 2.

She really wanted me to fuck her but I am hung over today and I just went for another BBBJ.

She did a little more massage and then the bucket cleanup.

No mention of price whatsoever before or during the session. When I got dressed I handed her $120. She totally freaked out. Wanted $200 for 2 pops! I said no way, but she wasn’t having it. Fortunately I only had another 20 but she was like ‘you pay me back next time.’

I don’t think there will be a next time. Mongers beware!

Hi there, long time lurker thanks for the great tips!

I had some money in my pocket today and I decided to head over to 98 Mott. I went to the 3rd floor and saw Lily. I’d say she’s mid-late 40’s but did have the sexy thing going on. The bbbj was awesome and I blew a huge load. But afterwards she kinda not so half-jokingly tried to get me to kiss her as if she was going to spit my load in my mouth. She did a decent job on the massage while I reloaded for round 2.

She really wanted me to fuck her but I am hung over today and I just went for another BBBJ.

She did a little more massage and then the bucket cleanup.

No mention of price whatsoever before or during the session. When I got dressed I handed her $120. She totally freaked out. Wanted $200 for 2 pops! I said no way, but she wasn’t having it. Fortunately I only had another 20 but she was like ‘you pay me back next time.’

I don’t think there will be a next time. Mongers beware!
Was this just your first time at the 3rd floor place? The rate for new customer are different then regulars. Therefore, you should of asked before engaging in mind blowing fun.

Theres a place,6 Allen St on the 6th floor. The girls are older but you can get a cheap BBBJ for 60 bucks. This place used to be my goto until the rotation changed and the OG Mimi from the OG Orchird Spa crew left. Dunno where she went but the talent is decent. Better then the grannys on Mott.

Da Tong Shui Foot Rub Center
6 Allen Street, 6th Floor
212-925-7878

Theres a place,6 Allen St on the 6th floor. The girls are older but you can get a cheap BBBJ for 60 bucks. This place used to be my goto until the rotation changed and the OG Mimi from the OG Orchird Spa crew left. Dunno where she went but the talent is decent. Better then the grannys on Mott.

Da Tong Shui Foot Rub Center
6 Allen Street, 6th Floor
212-925-7878
So does the $60 include the hour of massage as well?

I think they liked me as a client. You can tell when they see you.

I haven't gone this year but last year I went there a number of times. I didn't take anyone's number. I would just go.

Can someone help me out.
First it’s already been said on this board. You need to do some of the work and don’t expect it to be handed to you. So the search button on top type “ orchid” and you will find the new address.

95 canal - 3rd floor

Went to get a massage mid week around 10pm. Was not sure if they would be open. Amy answered the door. She was average middle age chinese woman who had a good personality. I took the hour and Amy did back walking which I loved. Amy cracked my back more than a few times. Amy did a nice soft touch that I wish lasted longer. On the flip I asked for bbfs. Amy wanted to know if I got that there before. I said yes with Cici but it was a while ago. Cici is always my goto name when asked have I been here before. Always gets me some credibility. We negotiated back and forth, Amy was asking me still puzzled that I went bb before. I decided to back off and just get a hj.

The hj was good. I started feeling up Amy and realized how nice her body was. C cup and firm body slightly plump. I said $120 fs? Amy just said ok and stopped the hj, asked me to give her the $. Amy quickly undressed and laid on the table. Her body was very nice for a 45+ woman. Amy just lubed with the massage oil. I never saw that. I climbed on and did Amy missionary. She was not too bad for middle age in tightness. If she had any kids it must have been a while ago. It was nice because she was actually getting red flush face and warm...so I could tell she enjoyed. Amy would not kiss, also I had beer on my breath-don't blame her. I slowed down to last longer and Amy told me the clock was running out. I told Amy don't worry 2 minutes and I cum. I blew my load inside Amy and grabbed her a tissue to clean up.

All in all a good session. Amy was definitely worth it. Good massage and decent mish sex

95 canal - 3rd floor

Went to get a massage mid week around 10pm. Was not sure if they would be open. Amy answered the door. She was average middle age chinese woman who had a good personality. I took the hour and Amy did back walking which I loved. Amy cracked my back more than a few times. Amy did a nice soft touch that I wish lasted longer. On the flip I asked for bbfs. Amy wanted to know if I got that there before. I said yes with Cici but it was a while ago. Cici is always my goto name when asked have I been here before. Always gets me some credibility. We negotiated back and forth, Amy was asking me still puzzled that I went bb before. I decided to back off and just get a hj.

The hj was good. I started feeling up Amy and realized how nice her body was. C cup and firm body slightly plump. I said $120 fs? Amy just said ok and stopped the hj, asked me to give her the $. Amy quickly undressed and laid on the table. Her body was very nice for a 45+ woman. Amy just lubed with the massage oil. I never saw that. I climbed on and did Amy missionary. She was not too bad for middle age in tightness. If she had any kids it must have been a while ago. It was nice because she was actually getting red flush face and warm...so I could tell she enjoyed. Amy would not kiss, also I had beer on my breath-don't blame her. I slowed down to last longer and Amy told me the clock was running out. I told Amy don't worry 2 minutes and I cum. I blew my load inside Amy and grabbed her a tissue to clean up.

All in all a good session. Amy was definitely worth it. Good massage and decent mish sex
The reason she asked is to tell the boss who’s offering bb services. That’s why she kept pushing for a name. You don’t need to give a name just say no not here but if you don’t want then I can leave. The hint of no extra meaning no real tip will get her to either agree or let you walk.