Chinatown Discussion *WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS WEBSITE'S RULES DO NOT POST*

Just came back from 98 Mott street 3rd floor. Met with Lucy she on the older side but butter looking then the other on that was on the couch. I can say the older ladies get straight to the point. We go in the first room she tells me get undress and she leaves to get supplies. She walks in I turn around and bang she drops to her knees for a great bbj I’m shocked she’s making eye contact I’m like hey we didn’t discuss any price she says “later hunny” she then stated you want it messy I’m still shocked and say yes. She spitting slurping and dt as I’m bout to pop she sucks everything dry takes down everything and keeps sucking to a point I have to tell her I’m dying lol. She gets up and says I’m full now. She tells me to lay down and gives me a good massage tells me to flip and say you want round two I say yes she tells me it’s going to be 120. I say ok she jumps up on the table and dt throats me for 5 mins and ask me if I want to fs or to finish like this I say this is perfect. Another 2 mins I blow my load all over here she sucks it up and spits in a trash can gets dress. She wash’s jr with a water jug in to a bucket lol drives me up and gives jr a kiss and says thanks for lunch. I walk out, as I’m leaving the little Indian security guard says try the 6th floor next time.

Just came back from 98 Mott street 3rd floor. Met with Lucy she on the older side but butter looking then the other on that was on the couch. I can say the older ladies get straight to the point. We go in the first room she tells me get undress and she leaves to get supplies. She walks in I turn around and bang she drops to her knees for a great bbj I’m shocked she’s making eye contact I’m like hey we didn’t discuss any price she says “later hunny” she then stated you want it messy I’m still shocked and say yes. She spitting slurping and dt as I’m bout to pop she sucks everything dry takes down everything and keeps sucking to a point I have to tell her I’m dying lol. She gets up and says I’m full now. She tells me to lay down and gives me a good massage tells me to flip and say you want round two I say yes she tells me it’s going to be 120. I say ok she jumps up on the table and dt throats me for 5 mins and ask me if I want to fs or to finish like this I say this is perfect. Another 2 mins I blow my load all over here she sucks it up and spits in a trash can gets dress. She wash’s jr with a water jug in to a bucket lol drives me up and gives jr a kiss and says thanks for lunch. I walk out, as I’m leaving the little Indian security guard says try the 6th floor next time.
The 3rd floor place is the famous lily place and the 6th floor place is the gilf place. So has the 3rd floor place gone gilf now to?

The 3rd floor place is the famous lily place and the 6th floor place is the gilf place. So has the 3rd floor place gone gilf now to?
Lol they have worked for many years no matter how much face infections or plastic surgery their bodies are going to grow old. You might not know but I do Chinese women especially those who work as a redlight girl they do all kinds of small surgeries to look young and charge a humongous amount of money. They do skin tightening, chest augmentation just to satisfy us mongers and of course make us give them more money and then marry us to get our retirement plan haha

Lol they have worked for many years no matter how much face infections or plastic surgery their bodies are going to grow old. You might not know but I do Chinese women especially those who work as a redlight girl they do all kinds of small surgeries to look young and charge a humongous amount of money. They do skin tightening, chest augmentation just to satisfy us mongers and of course make us give them more money and then marry us to get our retirement plan haha
Yes I know a few that would see an advertisement in the Chinese paper about a famous doctor who’s not license here doing procedures out of his hotel room or an apt. It’s never at the same location as I was asked to drive one to a procedure and wait to drive her home. I never ask to be paid just did it as a favor and when she recover and was feeling horny she would text me to stop by not say she was horny but asking me to help her with something. So the surprise of her real intentions got a hot session for free. That’s why I remain friends with a lot of the ladies never know when there need a favor and in return you may get some free action.

Both places are gilf places just that 3rd floor has a bit younger gilfs. 6th floor does have youngest gal in building( she actually would be considered a milf) also called Lucy vs the 3rd floor Lucy. A bit confusing :)

Both places are gilf places just that 3rd floor has a bit younger gilfs. 6th floor does have youngest gal in building( she actually would be considered a milf) also called Lucy vs the 3rd floor Lucy. A bit confusing :)
And lily 3rd floor vs lily 6th floor isn’t ? These places all use the same generic names

98 Mott

I went to Choi only to find that the ladies were gone for the day, so decided to take the trip to ctown. I have already visited 95 canal a few times so I wanted to expand my ctown experience. I head east from the subway and find the place. Everytime I go to a new spot whether it be amp indie or even a tug spot I get nervous because I don’t know what to expect service wise.

I take the elevator up to the 3rd floor, as I’m about to walk out and 2 middle aged Chinese women and 1 elderly enter the elevator without saying excuse me or even giving me an opportunity to exit the elevator, they just barge in . I can’t help but laugh to myself because I know how rude (to our American standards) Chinese people can be. Anyway, I exit the elevator and to my surprise I encounter a hallway with different businesses with there signs all in Chinese, I’m like oh crap. I’m on a mission so I venture, I take a few turns and I see a door bell with the word rub on it jackpot. I ring the bell and in I go. I get greeted by lily. She’s not the most attractive but she had an aura that evoked sexiness. I sit at the edge of the massage table already undressed and she walks over. I immediately started to caress her slim body, I go up skirt and find the absence of undergarments, I feel her butt which feels like she works out, she kisses my chest and neck as my hands roam freely. I lay down face down and lily starts a good full body massage. I lost count how many times she cracked my back and other joints. What made the message memorable was within the massage she would include some st. She also positioned my leg on her knees and st’d (soft touch) me to moon. She would lick the guys downstairs and the head, I’m not quite sure how much she enjoys doing that but she salivating so much. She did twice once for each leg. On the flip she gave me a most incredible bbj. It was so wet and messy never had a provider salivate so much it was great. I started to face fuck her(starting to become my MO) and she took like a champ till I cim. She kept going well after the pop which made me squirm. It seems I experienced the famous lily and it was just great.

Damage 160

Keep indulging my friends

98 Mott

I went to Choi only to find that the ladies were gone for the day, so decided to take the trip to ctown. I have already visited 95 canal a few times so I wanted to expand my ctown experience. I head east from the subway and find the place. Everytime I go to a new spot whether it be amp indie or even a tug spot I get nervous because I don’t know what to expect service wise.

I take the elevator up to the 3rd floor, as I’m about to walk out and 2 middle aged Chinese women and 1 elderly enter the elevator without saying excuse me or even giving me an opportunity to exit the elevator, they just barge in . I can’t help but laugh to myself because I know how rude (to our American standards) Chinese people can be. Anyway, I exit the elevator and to my surprise I encounter a hallway with different businesses with there signs all in Chinese, I’m like oh crap. I’m on a mission so I venture, I take a few turns and I see a door bell with the word rub on it jackpot. I ring the bell and in I go. I get greeted by lily. She’s not the most attractive but she had an aura that evoked sexiness. I sit at the edge of the massage table already undressed and she walks over. I immediately started to caress her slim body, I go up skirt and find the absence of undergarments, I feel her butt which feels like she works out, she kisses my chest and neck as my hands roam freely. I lay down face down and lily starts a good full body massage. I lost count how many times she cracked my back and other joints. What made the message memorable was within the massage she would include some st. She also positioned my leg on her knees and st’d (soft touch) me to moon. She would lick the guys downstairs and the head, I’m not quite sure how much she enjoys doing that but she salivating so much. She did twice once for each leg. On the flip she gave me a most incredible bbj. It was so wet and messy never had a provider salivate so much it was great. I started to face fuck her(starting to become my MO) and she took like a champ till I cim. She kept going well after the pop which made me squirm. It seems I experienced the famous lily and it was just great.

Damage 160

Keep indulging my friends
Great review
When she put you leg on her knee and st it did she give you a bbbj and