Chinatown Discussion *WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS WEBSITE'S RULES DO NOT POST*

Recently went to 98 Mott St. 6 floor
New woman Lily. Yes, another Lily.Mediocre looks. One of the younger milfs/gilfs.
$40 for the hour. Her massage skills are non-existent. No ST just turn over. However her bbj is excellent. Licked the balls, shaft, DT. Kept going taking it all in and sucking like a Hoover vacuum cleaner. Tipped $30.

TD

Recently went to 98 Mott St. 6 floor
New woman Lily. Yes, another Lily.Mediocre looks. One of the younger milfs/gilfs.
$40 for the hour. Her massage skills are non-existent. No ST just turn over. However her bbj is excellent. Licked the balls, shaft, DT. Kept going taking it all in and sucking like a Hoover vacuum cleaner. Tipped $30.

TD
That was the 6th where the grandma work right? Not where the famous Lily works.

Very confusing, but there is "famous" Lily on 3 at 98 Mott, grandma Lily on 6 at 98 Mott, and now apparently young Lily also on 6. Then of course various Lilies uptown, in ponds, and valleys.
There should only be on Lily on 6 and she's not young she just looks the youngest which is her 50's cause everyone else there maybe almost in there 60's there and best looking one there

So i tried out 95 Canal Street, suite 300.

walked past the big crowd of ppl, waiting to get on the bus, on the 1rst floor, up the stairs. 2nd floor were all these old ppl, playing mahjong.

Rang the door bell.

Think go the mamasan, she was dressed up a bit, and a little on the old side but in good shape, with like B cups, about 50 or so, but her english was very good.

Got the room right by the front door. Rooms have doors, but walls dont go all the way up to the ceilings. also everything is dimmed out. Paid for an $40/hour, ($30/half). They have a shower in the rear, but wasnt offered. Also the bathroom, faucet knob was broken off and there arent any towels there, got a paper towel to dry hands. There is also a hot plate in the bathroom, making it smell of food.

Asked for hard massage, but even the back walking was disappointing. Just back and forth, pushing here and there. Feeling up the muscles, but not really massaging it for over half hour. No oil/lotion used, but still got hot towels wipe down. On turn over, got a front massage/rub. Got offered HJ or BJ with saran wrap. Took the BJ, negotiated to $60,was able to feel her breasts. Clean up was another hot towel. BUT there was another dry towel given to cover me up and wipe me dry, after the hot towel cleanup, while she left me alone, to attend to new comers. While I was dressing back up, she came back and folded the towels used to dry me and put them back.

Since my room was right by the front door, there seemed to be a good amount of traffic of ppl going in and out. Seems there are 2 younger sounding girls there and 2 older or same age, at least by voice. haha overheard someone trying to use credit card, or trying to get massage on credit, since he doesnt get paid till next week. Pretty much the noised travel, and dont think FS is offered here.

I probably would not come back, although from some of the young sounding voices were enticing, and english seemed pretty well spoken here. The amount of foot traffic on steet and upstairs/ noisy environment, lack of massage skills, kinda dirty towels reused, put me off. The paper cover on the table was new, the perforations had not been torn. Price at $100 total was ok.
Actually FS is available but you need to ask for it or at least motion it if the lady doesn’t speak English. Plus the place is being careful as well if it’s your first time there.

Actually FS is available but you need to ask for it or at least motion it if the lady doesn’t speak English. Plus the place is being careful as well if it’s your first time there.
You can try on the first time, but easier to get FS the second time.
If you have seen a girl here before, tell the new girl who you saw and when.

You can try on the first time, but easier to get FS the second time.
If you have seen a girl here before, tell the new girl who you saw and when.
Well it’s really not that hard to get it on the first time. I always grab the ladies ass or grab her from behind with hand on tits kiss her neck before I even start to get undress. The reaction will tell you if your getting it all or not.

I just heard of a place call A-1 Relaxing. Have any of you heard of it. Didn’t get all the details but heard it was like penn station with customer coming and going. Didn’t get any rates or the exact address yet. Waiting for him to call me back so I can get more details. Thinking about hitting it on the weekend.

I just heard of a place call A-1 Relaxing. Have any of you heard of it. Didn’t get all the details but heard it was like penn station with customer coming and going. Didn’t get any rates or the exact address yet. Waiting for him to call me back so I can get more details. Thinking about hitting it on the weekend.
The address is 111 Eldridge St and yea they are busy usually a couple of ppl waiting by the door for their turn.

Been here before when I first got into the hobby a few years ago. Paid $40 for the hour, $50 for double pop. Had a pretty nice lady, got a pretty good massage. St was decent and was good at the hjs with her top off. She kept mentioning that she was married so she barely let me play with her tits. This was a couple years ago and I haven't been back since so things may have changed.

111 Eldridge St is the address.

Hey I got my bday coming up next week and looking to start things off with a bang. What place would you guys recommend I go to in ct? A little Russian and double pops without breaking the bank. I was thinking 98 Mott 6th floor but nah or relaxing spa palace. But I'm open to suggestions.

Been here before when I first got into the hobby a few years ago. Paid $40 for the hour, $50 for double pop. Had a pretty nice lady, got a pretty good massage. St was decent and was good at the hjs with her top off. She kept mentioning that she was married so she barely let me play with her tits. This was a couple years ago and I haven't been back since so things may have changed.

111 Eldridge St is the address.

Hey I got my bday coming up next week and looking to start things off with a bang. What place would you guys recommend I go to in ct? A little Russian and double pops without breaking the bank. I was thinking 98 Mott 6th floor but nah or relaxing spa palace. But I'm open to suggestions.
Why don’t you go to 98 Mott on the 3rd floor and ask for lily

Don't bother - it got shut down for prostitution. 2 big signs.