Lury 914-912-8595

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently had the opportunity to see Lury. Based on the reviews I read from here I reached out to her and she told me she was staying in islandia. She is hot. Her pics are 100% her. I took the HHR for 160.

We made some small talk. And she set up a timer on her phone for the 30 mins. I got naked and she proceeded to wipe me with baby wipes. She inspected to see if I was clean and started some bbj.

We tried to do mish but jr can never get hard with a condom so that was a fail. I asked her to blow me some more and she had no complaints. After about 10 mins I blew all over her hand.

I'll definitely be seeing her again when she returns to this location.

Happy mongering!

Despite her looks and what everyone has commented about her "assets", I found your experience to be disheartening. You made her sound distant, uninterested and really a dud. In my opinion, the no kissing, the lack of GFE despite her physical appearance is unappealing to me. Her lying on her stomach going through her phone while you lye their touching her is unsettling to tell you the truth.

I read others reviews and everyone stating how hot she is, but that seems to be the only thing. No chemistry, no playful banter back and forth. Am I missing something? If so, explain. Thank you.
I suppose everything is always subject to YMMV. It may just be that we didn't connect on a personality level, or maybe she had some things going on that day that had her distracted. I don't want to get into her own personal details, but lets just say she did mention a sick relative at one point.

If you look again, some of the other reviewers have reported that they had good conversation with her. It might be partly my fault for not holding up my end of the conversation. Perhaps I could have approached the awkward phone time differently and it wouldn't have been so awkward. But when she saw I was ready for round 2, she gave me a great performance, and although round 3 was really strange, I gotta respect that she was cool with it. Like I said in my original post, I did leave feeling weird, but also very satisfied, and a lot of the weirdness was me pushing that 3rd pop.

So if you do try her, your experience may be totally different, and may be better or worse than mine. In any event, even if you have a not so great experience you still got off with a woman with a gorgeous body, so it really won't be that bad.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Since Lury decided to come further east, I decided the time was right to give her a try. I saw that Sophia Belle had advised her on places to stay, so when she said she was in Islandia I was sure I knew where she was and that it was a perfect place for me to be able to see her during my lunch hour. The whole thing turned out to be both a lot of fun, and very strange.

I texted her just after 9 am and introduced myself, told her my username here, asked if she was at the same place as Sophia and would she be available at the time I needed. About 3 minutes later she replied and over a few texts we confirmed that she was in the desired location and that she was available for me at the desired time. So, setup was quick, easy and friendly.

I left a little early and, on my way there, she texted to confirm that I was still coming. Later she mentioned that an earlier appointment was a no-show and didn’t call to cancel, (I hope it wasn’t anyone on this board), so she was making sure I was really going to show up. I arrived a few minutes early and texted that I was there, and she should text me the room number when she is ready. She asked me to give her a few minutes, and I ended up waiting until close to 10 minutes past the scheduled time, but this wasn’t really a problem for me.

I get to the room and she is a very sexy lady. Her face is obscured in her pics earlier in this thread, but it is very pretty, and her body is killer. We chat for a short bit, introducing each other. I leave the 1-hour donation on the dresser, and she picks it up and counts it. She apologizes for doing so but tells me that the day before someone came for an hour but only left money for the ½. (Again, I hope that wasn’t anyone on this board).

I remove my clothes and lie on the bed. She removes her robe and gets between my legs. She sucks my nipples for a bit, so if you like this, you will enjoy. She wipes my little guy down with a baby wipe, but she does it in a way that’s getting my little guy big. She tells me not to CIM, then she starts right in with BBBJ. This part is excellent. Very nice rhythm, great suction, no teeth, takes it in deep, although not all the way, but her technique is terrific. Now, normally I try to last for a long time, not pop too soon and fill up my hour with pleasure, but her ad for an hour said as many pops as you got, so I decide to just go for it right away. Her mouth feels wonderful, so it doesn’t take long before I give her the warning and she pulls it out and strokes me to fulfillment. She seems a bit surprised at how quickly this happened, but she cleans me up with some more wipes and goes into the bathroom to gargle some mouthwash.

I am laying on the bed and she comes back, and this is where it gets a little weird and uncomfortable. She takes out some small note paper and is writing some things down. I ask her what she is doing, and she says she is keeping track of how much money she’s making each day. Then she lays next to me on the bed, on her stomach and she asks me to tell her about myself. We have a little pleasant conversation, but then she pulls out her phone and begins texting and looking at stuff on the phone. She’s pretty much doing this and ignoring me for a bit, and I’m a little confused as to what to do. I still have a lot of time left, so I sit up and I start to give her the light touch body rub. She has an amazing ass and beautiful legs, so I’m just caressing her legs, ass and back. She’s continuing to look at her phone as if I'm not even there. She reacts a little when I hit ticklish spots, and when I tried to get my hand a little between her ass cheeks to look for the goods, she tells me no ass.

Otherwise, she’s just letting me rub her down without any real reaction or interaction. Later she did say that she enjoyed it. I’m now starting to get hard again touching her soft skin, so I straddle her and begin to rub my hardness between her ass cheeks. I do this for a couple of minutes until I’m really hard and I get off of her. Now she puts the phone down and turns over and asks if I’m ready. Hell Yes! She does a little more BJ to ensure my stiffness, then puts on a cover and asks what position I like. I say to start off CG. She gets on and she’s very energetic and enthusiastic at this point, riding me with fast, hard strokes and her ample tits in my face. After a few minutes I ask to switch. I put her at the edge of the bed and start standing mish. Her legs are beautiful, her breasts are beautiful and the view is beautiful. She’s very good, and I could have busted this way, but I wanted to do doggy as well, so after a few minutes we switch. She’s standing, bent over on the bed and I’m pounding her from behind and the view is great and it feels wonderful despite having popped once and having a cover on. It doesn’t take long for pop number 2 inside the bag.

At this point I’ve probably got about 15 minutes left. She gives me some wipes and again goes to the bathroom to clean up. I lay back on the bed, and once again, she comes to the bed, lays on her stomach and starts up with the phone. So again, I’m not sure what to do, so I guess its probably time to go. But I sit up and I start to look at that wonderful ass, and her legs are hanging off the end of the bed, so I stand behind her and just start caressing her ass again. She’s not showing any signs of even being aware of me, but just letting me touch her. I’m starting to get aroused again, but I know my guy isn’t going to get hard at this point. However, as I’ve reached middle age, I’ve gotten to a point where sometimes I’m capable of cumming without getting hard. So, I start to jerk myself as I caress her ass. I don’t even know if she’s aware of what I’m doing and I'm not even sure if she's ok with it, or if I'm even ok with it, but damn that ass and those legs just look and feel so good.

Then she takes a call from a friend. This makes me start to lose my arousal, so I figure I’ll just get dressed and leave. However, in my efforts I got myself a little winded so I’m breathing heavy and when she gets off the phone she asks if I’m ok. I tell her that I thought I might have another one in me, but it doesn’t seem like it. Without even looking at me she says, "well you’ve still got another minute."

Actually, by my glance at the clock on the nightstand, I think I’ve got about 6 or 7 minutes. But with that comment, I start rubbing her ass and jerking again. She’s not even paying attention! Within about 2 minutes, I paint her lower back and ass. She gives a little squeal of surprise at this but doesn’t move or react in any other way. I get the wipes and a towel and I clean her off while she just continues to look at her phone.

Finally, I start to get dressed and now she puts the phone down and gets up. She asks how I was able to pop 3 times. Actually, I confess I’m surprised as well. She tells me that she gets young guys in their 20’s who ask for multiple pops, and then when they’ve had the first, they can’t go again. She thinks its because they must be on drugs.

We exchange some pleasantries and say goodbye and I leave thinking, wow, she was hot, wow I can’t believe I came 3 times, and wow, that was totally fucking weird the way she ignored me for a lot of the time but just let me jerk off on her.

Based on previous reviews, I’m sure YMMV. But to summarize my experience:

PROS:

Generally pleasant person. Extremely sexy body (see the pics earlier in this thread). Pretty face. Excellent BBBJ. MULTIPLE POPS!! Enthusiastic fucking.

CONS:

Not really a GFE. No DFK, in fact not much kissing at all, I think maybe one or two kisses on the lips. No FIV or touching A-hole. No DATY. When not actually sucking and fucking, pretty much ignoring me, distracted with phone, even as I touched her.

OVERALL:

I can’t complain about 3 pops in an hour, especially with such a sexy woman. I did like her and ultimately had a good time. I’ve been a little too active lately and think I need to take a break and control myself for a bit, but I probably will repeat eventually if she continues to frequent her current location.

I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this. Happy hobbying guys!
you should have done the "JUDY of 40th rd trick" Genius did when she focused on her phone..I hat being ignored when I am a customer
restaurant or anywhere else..

Hello
I needed a few days rest

But I will be in Melville starting tomorrow and checking out Saturday morning.

So for everyone who suggested Melville/Plainview I listen to you and I will be ready starting tomorrow

I want to thank all the nice guys I met in Islandia, especially all those who took the time to write reviews. I will be back.

I'm looking forward to making new friends in Melville starting tomorrow.
My rates are
$240 for the hour - as many pops as you got!
$160 for the half-hour
Bbbj if your clean papi!

10411.jpeg
Love you all
Lury :)

Last edited:
Good evening gentleman!
I finally made it to Melville and I'm checked in.
I had to get a new phone charger so if you called me earlier I might not get it so please call me back.

I'll be working until midnight
Tomorrow I start at 10:00 am to midnight

Come see me

10411.jpeg

Good morning my loves!

Melville today!

Come see me in Melville all day!
Starting at 10:00

Rates
240 hour - as many pops as you can get , three is the record so far!
160 half
BBBJ if you pass inspection

See my reviews above!
Love & Kisses
Lury

10411.jpeg

Good morning my loves!

I'm still in Melville today!

Come see me in Melville all day!

Rates
240 hour - as many to as you can get , three is the record so far!
160 half
BBBJ if you pass inspection

See my reviews above!
Love & Kisses
Lury

10411.jpeg

Saw Lury at a upscale hotel on rt 110 in Melville. She looked great. Greated me in rob with sexy and revealing 1 piece underneath. We got to chat for a while as she was waiting on some room service. She is a very personable easy to talk to type of gal. Was distracting see her gorgeous cleavage and trying to maintain eye contact. Food arrived she did not eat and our session started. Donation left by TV never counted. Methodically clean up of junior with wipes and off to races with good to very good bbbj. She had two techniques semi deep throat bob and tongue swirl the head. Took instruction well ( ball to tip tongue lick/ using hand and mouth, sick ball/jerk junior, etc etc etc.
Had large naturals a little saggy but to be expected with time and child. Started and finished with doggy.

She was busy in both islandia and Melville and is super thankful to Sophia and Billys for their guidance and assistance. Kudos to the both of you and thank you.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Some clients including myself saw Lury after the first review. I came in all showered, fresh and groomed. I bet some of of those guys did the same but not all got the BBJ. BBJ if you pass her eyeballed test?! well it should just be “BBJ extra if you pass the eyeballed test”
Every activity is always at the discretion of the girl. What you disparagingly call the "eyeball test" is very common. If a girl starts to go down on you and you stink, have visible scabs, herpes, or anything questionable at all, you are not going to get bbbj. If you want someone without standards then pick up someone on the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.