Lury 914-912-8595

Status
Not open for further replies.
UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
I had made a post about two months ago looking for a provider to lose my virginity. I had got many responses, and one provider that kept getting recommended was Sophie Belle, so I had made my mind up I was going to see her, but some stuff came up in my personal life, so I wasn't able to see any provider. Till now so I saw that Sophie Belle was on the island this week but only seeing regulars that sucks but whatever. So at this point I thought I want to lose my virginity I saw that lury was in Islandia and I had read a bunch of great reviews, so I thought this is perfect I'm going to see her okay that's a bit of the back story now on to the review. I sent lury a text around 930 saying I saw her ad on UG and I wanted to see her.
I got a response back pretty quick saying when did I want to meet her. I sent a text back letting her know this would be my first time and said that was okay. So we agree to meet at 1030, so I text her at ten saying I was leaving than she sent her address. I get there send her a here text I wait about five minutes then she sends me her room number, oh I forgot to mention I had taken the hour session. So I get to her room she greets me. In black lingerie, I'm like wow she looks better in person, so I set the donation on the dresser, so we both get naked. We talk a bit I mention again that this was my first time and I was very nervous she was like wait what do you mean your first time than I said I mean I never had sex with a woman she was shocked but said It wasn't a problem and that she didn't mind so that made me less nervous but I was still very nervous, I'll take blame for that I should have been more clear, so she starts by examining my little guy than she started sucking my nipples which I enjoyed and then she started a great bbj this was also my first bj. I couldn't believe how good it felt so I pop about a minute later she said that was quick we both laughed then she cleaned me up then went to the bath room she came out and laid next to me we chat for about 10 minuets by now I'm a little less nervous than we start round 2 she starts by sucking my nipples and that got me hard instantly she puts on the rubber than we start cg she is riding me pretty good than once again I didn't last that long so at this point I have like 20 minuets left so I wait like 5 minuets than we go for round 3 I wanted to try different positions, so she puts on the rubber and starts giving me a cbj to get me hard again I really wasn't getting that hard I was still pretty nervous I think that had something to do with it, so she is still trying to get me hard I eventually pop for a 3rd time, so there's is not much time left so she cleans me up and says I probably could have gotten 5 out you lol. I get dressed and thank her for a great first time, and I was on my way. So my overall experience was pretty good; I just wished I was less nervous. If I was it definitely would have been an even better experience I would repeat. However, I'm probably not going to its nothing against anything lury did but being a virgin at 20. was starting to get to me, it was making me nervous and anxious around girls. I had this thing In my head that girls wouldn't want me because I was an inexperienced virgin at my age, but so I'm hoping after my experience with lury will make that im less shy and nervous around women.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
I had made a post about two months ago looking for a provider to lose my virginity. I had got many responses, and one provider that kept getting recommended was Sophie Belle, so I had made my mind up I was going to see her, but some stuff came up in my personal life, so I wasn't able to see any provider. Till now so I saw that Sophie Belle was on the island this week but only seeing regulars that sucks but whatever. So at this point I thought I want to lose my virginity I saw that lury was in Islandia and I had read a bunch of great reviews, so I thought this is perfect I'm going to see her okay that's a bit of the back story now on to the review. I sent lury a text around 930 saying I saw her ad on UG and I wanted to see her.
I got a response back pretty quick saying when did I want to meet her. I sent a text back letting her know this would be my first time and said that was okay. So we agree to meet at 1030, so I text her at ten saying I was leaving than she sent her address. I get there send her a here text I wait about five minutes then she sends me her room number, oh I forgot to mention I had taken the hour session. So I get to her room she greets me. In black lingerie, I'm like wow she looks better in person, so I set the donation on the dresser, so we both get naked. We talk a bit I mention again that this was my first time and I was very nervous she was like wait what do you mean your first time than I said I mean I never had sex with a woman she was shocked but said It wasn't a problem and that she didn't mind so that made me less nervous but I was still very nervous, I'll take blame for that I should have been more clear, so she starts by examining my little guy than she started sucking my nipples which I enjoyed and then she started a great bbj this was also my first bj. I couldn't believe how good it felt so I pop about a minute later she said that was quick we both laughed then she cleaned me up then went to the bath room she came out and laid next to me we chat for about 10 minuets by now I'm a little less nervous than we start round 2 she starts by sucking my nipples and that got me hard instantly she puts on the rubber than we start cg she is riding me pretty good than once again I didn't last that long so at this point I have like 20 minuets left so I wait like 5 minuets than we go for round 3 I wanted to try different positions, so she puts on the rubber and starts giving me a cbj to get me hard again I really wasn't getting that hard I was still pretty nervous I think that had something to do with it, so she is still trying to get me hard I eventually pop for a 3rd time, so there's is not much time left so she cleans me up and says I probably could have gotten 5 out you lol. I get dressed and thank her for a great first time, and I was on my way. So my overall experience was pretty good; I just wished I was less nervous. If I was it definitely would have been an even better experience I would repeat. However, I'm probably not going to its nothing against anything lury did but being a virgin at 20. was starting to get to me, it was making me nervous and anxious around girls. I had this thing In my head that girls wouldn't want me because I was an inexperienced virgin at my age, but so I'm hoping after my experience with lury will make that im less shy and nervous around women.
Damn you, you tied my record! 3 pops in an hour is hard to do, even at your young age. Congrats on your excellent experience and thanks for the review.

I am going to make my comment short and sweet: Spoke to Lury today and arranged to meet. I was confused about which hotel she was in and immediately called her back. Asked her to text address, and she did. Was less than 10 minutes away when she texted me if I was on my way. I replied yes, but when I arrived, she went dark. Did not answer phone or text messages. Still waited in hotel parking lot for an inordinate period of time before leaving. Waste of my time.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I am going to make my comment short and sweet: Spoke to Lury today and arranged to meet. I was confused about which hotel she was in and immediately called her back. Asked her to text address, and she did. Was less than 10 minutes away when she texted me if I was on my way. I replied yes, but when I arrived, she went dark. Did not answer phone or text messages. Still waited in hotel parking lot for an inordinate period of time before leaving. Waste of my time.
I am sure she will be spoken to about this. She is very aware of the site and as I recall another client had an issue with her which was promptly fixed.
When she reads the above I would think an apology will be forthcoming

I'm going to take a wild guess that you and another Mongers we're texting simultaneously and he beat you to the punch. First CUM.. first serve..

You can always cum try for 4 :)
Records are made to be broken!
Yup your right! I pop 4 times years ago with a girl working to pay for her nursing school. The look on her face that I pop 4 times in an hour. I don’t know if I can do it as I older.
I need to take my pill if I’m going to make a new record. Hmm sound like a goal to make.

It was a misunderstanding
You told me you were 10 minutes away but you never actually made an appointment.
I was on the shower getting ready for another appointment.

Anyway instead of going back and forth on here why don't we do this,
Next time I'm in Islandia give me a text and I'll make it up to you.

It was a misunderstanding
You told me you were 10 minutes away but you never actually made an appointment.
I was on the shower getting ready for another appointment.

Anyway instead of going back and forth on here why don't we do this,
Next time I'm in Islandia give me a text and I'll make it up to you.

nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.