Long Island Street Action

Did my first SW stroll today, well first successful one! Around 8:30 am I was just cruising around Jackson st in Hempstead where I made eye contact with a WSW who at first looked too cute to be a WSW and I thought it was more of a CPS worker lol. I decided to turn around and oddly the light turns red right where she’s standing so I nod hello at her she ask me if im hanging out and I ask her if she needs a ride she gets in ask if I’m a cop I say no are you and she starts grabbing my dick and rubbing her pussy she offered BBBJ but I only do CBJ so we stopped by and got a $1 condom. Pulled up into some random parking lot for a great CBJ damage was only .20 no fuss no problem dropped her off and took her number down. White girl with blonde hair didn’t have BO but had a horrendous smell of cigarettes.. would repeat.. am I allowed to post number?
Can you offer a cross street to Jackson? Thanks

Cruised Hempstead today noonish saw a couple of BSW usual suspects. Then a surprise Victoria. I didn’t recognize her at first. The uncle must have been force feeding her. She gained a ton. Monger picked her up n bolted with her. I saw her back about 20 minutes later but passed on her At least she wasn’t strung out.

Just did the Hempstead stroll, saw a few nasty BSW. But in the distance on Hilton and Jackson I see a very cute Latina with big glasses. As I drove by slow she gave me the nod and I was not expecting it. I spun around literally 20 seconds and I see her getting into another mongers car. Lucky bastard.

It boggles my mind that there would be so much stroll activity mid-day in a village with it's own dedicated PD. After all, it's not like they don't know about these strolls. With all the cameras that municipalities have installed, I would be hesitant to be doing this in a village with a private police force. I've read about the license plate readers and cameras that Freeport has installed. I'm wondering if Hempstead has done the same.

billyS

Reign of Terror
It boggles my mind that there would be so much stroll activity mid-day in a village with it's own dedicated PD. After all, it's not like they don't know about these strolls. With all the cameras that municipalities have installed, I would be hesitant to be doing this in a village with a private police force. I've read about the license plate readers and cameras that Freeport has installed. I'm wondering if Hempstead has done the same.
Yes they have. Mostly for drug dealing though. They have them surrounding the Terrace apartments. In fact one time they sent notices to people who drove thru the area.
To answer your first point, I know a Hempstead cop. Their take is if they lock them up they just get out and come right back. They have more important things to deal with. On a normal shift my friend responds to about three calls a night. That's just an average night. Mostly assualts, domestic violence.

Tonto25

Zero Credibility
Hempstead has them also. Lets just say first hand knowledge. Happy hunting..T!

Camera are everywhere these days. Not just in Long Island but the 5 boroughs has them in heavy crime area. The newest one I just notice on the 40th rd stroll. If you head into Westchester or some of those county you will see them on light poles in the towns. I’m guessing it the new way of policing

Camera are everywhere these days. Not just in Long Island but the 5 boroughs has them in heavy crime area. The newest one I just notice on the 40th rd stroll. If you head into Westchester or some of those county you will see them on light poles in the towns. I’m guessing it the new way of policing
Idc about none of those cameras. What irks me is the speed cameras got caught twice once going 40!! And one going 36!! On main big roads smh. The city is thirsty af for fines. $75 a pop.

Fines in Long Island is $150 a pop
Obviously LI is 2X more concerned about safety than the city. Everyone knows that the camera fines are all about improving safety and not about generating revenue - NOT!

PS. During my SW pickup days I was very concerned about having a photo of me driving with a SW in my car.

Obviously LI is 2X more concerned about safety than the city. Everyone knows that the camera fines are all about improving safety and not about generating revenue - NOT!

PS. During my SW pickup days I was very concerned about having a photo of me driving with a SW in my car.
The city has substantially more cameras than Long island as far as per square mile.

Also as far as ik Long Island doesn't have speed cameras. Smh would hate for that to change.

Hey guys sorry I’m new to this site and don’t really know the rules or format I should be following but let me know if I do anything wrong! So I lost that WSW I saw in Hempstead’s phone number due to breaking my old phone at work so I went back to Hempstead specifically the terrace area three times ever since to maybe see her again. The first time back I cruised around terrace/Hempstead for about two hours and found nothing! The second time I went back took me 1 1/2 hours to find a way too cracked out BSW with no teeth I had too pass and then a Huge one who looked like she had a disability (seriously) kept eyeing me down and doing the head nod lol. The third time a nice thick WSW approached me Deff bangable but she didn’t pass law enforcement check she was wearing dirty old clothes but I would ask her if she needs a ride and she would only reply asking if I’m looking for a girl to spend time with. I saw her hanging around with some of the terrace guys but she looked like LE. Saw a couple people getting arrested during raids during this stroll

You really should say that you dont know the rules when there is a whole section here regarding rules. You really should read through all of the rules before posting. Welcome to the board and enjoy.

.....a nice thick WSW approached me Deff bangable but she didn’t pass law enforcement check she was wearing dirty old clothes but I would ask her if she needs a ride and she would only reply asking if I’m looking for a girl to spend time with. ......
Take this FWIW — the 3 times I saw (and 2 times I talked to 2 of the 3) a verified (I actually watched guys approach her and then backup came and arrested them) LE decoy:

She was dressed in casual but clean clothes, hair neatly groomed and wearing sneakers trying to fit in — but something just didn't look like she belonged there.

She never moved such that she was out of sight of the backup team (2 guys in a non-descript unmarked about a block away).

When she came up to my car (she smiled at me as I drove by and I drove back and stopped near her "to check my cell phone"), she came to my side (drivers side) of my car, stood just out of reach and said something non-suggestive like "what's up", certainly NOT as suggestive as if I was "looking for a girl to spend time with."

She was alone at her spot and certainly would not be "...hanging around with some of the terrace guys". I think it is sting SOP to clear out locals (other SW's and other non-SW's) in the area of the decoy. I think LE feels that it's one thing for the decoy to take a risk but another thing to put uninvolved locals in harm's way if things turn bad.