Lury 914-912-8595

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
It's interesting to me that guys are worried about women finding out about this site but no one seems to care about guys discussing others posts on here with them.

billyS

Reign of Terror
It's interesting to me that guys are worried about women finding out about this site but no one seems to care about guys discussing others posts on here with them.
Actually that is what bothers me. If you are going to tell the girl about Utopiaguide it should only be in the context of trying to get her to put an ad here. Not to bitch out other guys reviews to curry favor with the provider which seems to be more of the norm. Or to gossip about guys who post here.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Actually that is what bothers me. If you are going to tell the girl about Utopiaguide it should only be in the context of trying to get her to put an ad here. Not to bitch out other guys reviews to curry favor with the provider which seems to be more of the norm. Or to gossip about guys who post here.
Couldn’t agree more Billy sounds like you’ve had similar experiences to mine

I had a good experience with her. Anal was way too tight for my liking, had to work on it for a bit, I guess she's not really into it (yet). Will probably repeat when she's back. I am not sure the picture on the first page of this thread is actually her..she looked different to me. Close, but her facial features looked different in my opinion. May be it's just me, may be the darkish room. Overall, a very pleasant experience. She didn't seem to be mechanical at all, did moan a little and was super accommodating.

I had a good experience with her. Anal was way too tight for my liking, had to work on it for a bit, I guess she's not really into it (yet). Will probably repeat when she's back. I am not sure the picture on the first page of this thread is actually her..she looked different to me. Close, but her facial features looked different in my opinion. May be it's just me, may be the darkish room. Overall, a very pleasant experience. She didn't seem to be mechanical at all, did moan a little and was super accommodating.
I agree that the picture earlier in this thread does not look like her.

Quick Review on Lury.
I saw her friday afternoon just after lunchtime. Called to set up an appointment early in the AM then called again once I arrived @RRI for the room #. I don’t think she is the girl in the ad pics. She looks good, speaks perfect english and clean looking. She let me in the room, small talk, then i asked if I can shower even though I came in all showered and groomed to see if I can get a BBJ. A couple more minutes of small talk after showering and at that point she mentioned that she never does BBJ for a client and DFK. Whatever really, I just put it in my mind that its flu season lol so I don’t feel terrible not getting BBJ. CBJ was ok, daty’d her even though there is a little B.O odor kinda eww but whatever. she is responsive and gets soaked. Mish, Doggy and had her finish me during CG. She is a nice girl experience was ok not great due to inconsistent experiences of customers. I will def not repeat due to that. I will just take my $150 to brandi and have an awesome consistent experience.

P.S. I miss the Bellrose Euro crew lol

Yes with Brandy you get way more bang for your buck lol. Still don't understand how she saids she never does bbj but some dudes claim they got it. I'm sure she reads these post if people already told her about it so maybe she can clear it up if it's within the rules

billyS

Reign of Terror
Still don't understand how she saids she never does bbj but some dudes claim they got it. I'm sure she reads these post if people already told her about it so maybe she can clear it up if it's within the rules
Yeah I tried to clear that up Friday, I was texting and calling her all afternoon and early evening. She finally got back to me after I had banged Roxie and was no longer looking.

I did not get a BBJ on my second visit with her, i didn't ask either since I did not want to shower due to time constraints.

I feel BBJ depends on her mood and your appearance. I would ask her upfront via text about BBJ before you visit. This way the expectation is there and there wont be any surprises when you arrive.

I did not get a BBJ on my second visit with her, i didn't ask either since I did not want to shower due to time constraints.

I feel BBJ depends on her mood and your appearance. I would ask her upfront via text about BBJ before you visit. This way the expectation is there and there wont be any surprises when you arrive.
reason why she is just an ok provider due to lack of consistency. Imagine if we gift based on our mood and her performance.

Lury is back! She went to DR for a while. She is def the girl in the pics, just wears different wigs from time to time. Body is a 10, personality a 10, Face a 10, performance & BBJ is “your results may vary”. If you are a fat ugly slob... just be happy to fuck a girl this hot! If she’s into you, GFE is on the table. She is currently at the Red Roof “pimp & Precinct” Inn ((Nassau)) I encouraged her to check into Hollywood or the Marriott on 110... hopefully she does. She will get Nassau and Suffolk clientele. I also gave her complete instructions on how to advertise on UG. Including Slinky’s info. (I specified I want nothing in return).. just want you all to experience this one.

This girl is a 10, allows 2 pops for the hhr, 3 for the hr.

Lury is back! She went to DR for a while. She is def the girl in the pics, just wears different wigs from time to time. Body is a 10, personality a 10, Face a 10, performance & BBJ is “your results may vary”. If you are a fat ugly slob... just be happy to fuck a girl this hot! If she’s into you, GFE is on the table. She is currently at the Red Roof “pimp & Precinct” Inn ((Nassau)) I encouraged her to check into Hollywood or the Marriott on 110... hopefully she does. She will get Nassau and Suffolk clientele. I also gave her complete instructions on how to advertise on UG. Including Slinky’s info. (I specified I want nothing in return).. just want you all to experience this one.

This girl is a 10, allows 2 pops for the hhr, 3 for the hr.
I will say if someone is fat and ugly slob they should feel happy to fuck a sexy girl. That's what you claim she is. However when someone spends money on anything. They deserve to be satisfied with what they get in return. Fat & ugly still need to be pleased. She chose this profession and what comes with it.

I will say if someone is fat and ugly slob they should feel happy to fuck a sexy girl. That's what you claim she is. However when someone spends money on anything. They deserve to be satisfied with what they get in return. Fat & ugly still need to be pleased. She chose this profession and what comes with it.
And you (“they”) chose her services. Sorry, Ben & Jerry’s wasn’t on the menu. “They” chose to see her and comes with it.

And you (“they”) chose her services. Sorry, Ben & Jerry’s wasn’t on the menu. “They” chose to see her and comes with it.
Let's say they didn't read the review? Then what?? If they read it and still saw her I could say that's fair. If they didn't. No it's not.

So for all unattractive Men perhaps you shouldn't gamble and see someone who will provide possibly bad service based on the mixed reviews and froggers assesment.

Status
Not open for further replies.