Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonto25

Zero Credibility
She's been running her ad a for a few days and I thought Ive seen it before a while back.my research so far is probably heading toward TOFTT soon.Does anyone have any experience with her? Sounds nice on phone and communicates professionally via email.

I'm gonna try and post the link:
http://longisland.************/Fema...l-t-e-r-id-263834-or-p-411-id-196067/66798678
Ive seen her. Very nice and obliging. Bbj cfs she let me cof which is a turn on for me. I havent seen her a second time only because i like the small petite type but sophia is a cool person..no complaints just not my cup of tea..hope this helps you out T!

Where is Sophia operating out of nowadays? No point in bothering her if we aren't close. And does she allow cim? I'm sure the answer is here somewhere, but there a 109 pages! Lol

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Ive seen her. Very nice and obliging. Bbj cfs she let me cof which is a turn on for me. I havent seen her a second time only because i like the small petite type but sophia is a cool person..no complaints just not my cup of tea..hope this helps you out T!
Hey... can you text me please... I need to tell you something

Status
Not open for further replies.