Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait!!!! First to meet the new puppy?????

Here we go!!!! now all her regulars are gonna get there panties in a bunch because they weren't the first. I for see much bitching and complaining forthcoming.

The shaved versus trimmed versus full on bush controversy will pale in comparison to this.
Oooooohhhh boy..... lol

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I hope you're ok. Must be hard finding medical attention that far out into the wilderness...!
Thanks... I think just the change in water, air quality, and atmosphere in general have a lot to do with it. But who knows.

I’ll be here until about midnight tonight and then I hope to be returning around the 5th of December for a week or so. Probably Garden City area... Then home for the holidays.

I’m totally confused about both of these posts....
Sorry to have perpetuated this silly little hijacking of your thread, but iwanta referred to your location in the "backwater" of Suffolk County as too far away for him to visit you. Some of us Suffolk boys picked up on the backwater theme with a few self-deprecating farm and 19th century medical references. Just having a little fun, but it does take away from the business at hand, so I've said my last on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.