Cheap Head Thread

billyS

Reign of Terror
Was the Capri girl Alexis by chance?
I’d never go there after seeing a News 12 article about a year ago with neighbors getting interviewed trying to close the place.
I asked the girl I was texting with at the Capri for a car date and she refused which tells me she wasn’t alone even though she claimed to be.

Your girl has stopped texting so I don’t know what’s up
The girl at the Capri said her name was Nunu. I can't find the ad so maybe they took it down

billyS

Reign of Terror
Your girl has stopped texting so I don’t know what’s up
Probably hooking up with one of the lurkers who read the review.
Last night she was slow to answer and sometimes 20 minutes between texts. Actually the last one was after I saw Goldy.
Today at noon I had her to myself for an hour before I even got there.

It seems the go-to guy in this area is Haywood. You'll have to wait for him to chime in.
OK, so I'm confused...again. All these Riverhead jobs: Aubrey, Bree, Raven formerly something else, Tina.... All different girls that know eachother and work out of the same house? Sometimes the same girl that changes names and number? I tried to do my own research, but they don't have their own thread, and with almost 5000 posts on this one it's kind of hard! Lol.

Could someone in the know give me a recap/prmer here. I think it might be helpfult for others too! Who's who, appearance, service, price, skank, etc? Much thanks!
Why thank you Wiggs!
OK, refresher, grab pen and paper.
Aubrey/Bree same person, on the prowl off the prowl, supposedly has a man now but will still play now and then.
Tina from what I've gathered has been in rehab and now back, has a legit job but still looking for $, available after 6pm.
Raven/Jenn just made way back to town but has issues, not sure what deal is yet.
Rose is another that is normally around and is rather whacky but what do you expect for this price point?
All reached through Aubrey @ 631-773-2714.
And no on Angel Wiggs

Ive been slacking on the reviews but wow this one couldnt wait!
Ok so on main st between the deli on pennywood and the 7/11 about 5 blocks down, this tall and very skinny WOC walks the street.all day long
Is it easy to find her? No,
Does she sometimes go further? Yeah but this is where youre most likely to see her,
Shes not hideous, but shes not hot
Shes a solid 5 for all people around,
You can tell shes a druggy but she can pass?
Idk anyways on to the review,
Oh also shes very dark if it makes it easier for yall to find, and sometimes where white eye glasses
, REVIEW
Finally find her again,
Pull up on her,
She asks if she can make some bread lol
I say yeah hop on
She says head is 10!
Im like hell yeah
She doesnt smell or anything
I still wouldnt hit it but for bbj hell yeah
She goes at it. Ive been missing good suction like this
A little bit of teeth so i tell her chill with the teeth but i appreciate an aggressive blow
She appreciates my new trick and says my dick is sweet,
Thats because now after washing i also wash my cock with cinnamon mouth wash
Any ways iys taking a long time so shes asking me to cum,
Im trying to have her derp throat and that throat feels amazing wow but shepulls fast, she says you too big for me papi, im like bullshit youre used to it , that throat was A1
Anyways she starts putting those tongue tricks on me, paying attention to the crown swirling that tongue,
Im like hang in there baby youre gonna get a nice tip for your hard work,
Finally blow give her a mouthfull
I tip her an extra 10
I feel happy
She has no number but oh yeah this is my go to
Save me some money

Ok so on main st between the deli on pennywood and the 7/11 about 5 blocks down, this tall and very skinny WOC walks the street.all day long
Does she sometimes go further? Yeah but this is where youre most likely to see her,
Oh also shes very dark if it makes it easier for yall to find, and sometimes where white eye glasses
, REVIEW
Finally find her again,
Pull up on her,
I say yeah hop on
She says head is 10!
Im like hell yeah
A little bit of teeth so i tell her chill with the teeth but i appreciate an aggressive blow
Im trying to have her derp throat and that throat feels amazing wow but shepulls fast, she says you too big for me papi, im like bullshit youre used to it , that throat was A1
Anyways she starts putting those tongue tricks on me, paying attention to the crown swirling that tongue,
I tip her an extra 10
I feel happy
Save me some money
$10?...brings back memories if the seventies..what town?

, REVIEW
Finally find her again,
Pull up on her,
I say yeah hop on
She says head is 10!
Im like hell yeah
I tip her an extra 10
I feel happy
Save me some money
Can you share the town you were in? There must be a thousand Main Street in every town,village and city. BTW that was a great value BBJ you got.

Guys i have a question, i keep passing a certain house in roosevelt that has a sign on the front door that says please come through the back,
And it has at night time and sometimes even during the day you can see a purple light shining inside and all the windows are a bright purple,
I reallllllyyyyyy want to go check it out but i dont know if i should, i mean i kind of dont give a fuck because whats the worst that can happen except you look like a creep? To people you may never meet again?

But its a real attentio. Grabber and im thinking there might be something i like in there...

Really? Maybe the occupants are Prince fans? And the worst thing that could happen? In Roosevelt?? If you're lucky, maybe you only get the crap beat out of you? But don't forget your mouthwash in case you get lucky.
That was hilarious, I'm thinking I'll ask one of these homeless people to do some recon for me and I'll pay them lol, someone around there knows what the hell is up with that house, maybe if I see that tall skinny chick, I know she knows everything going on in roosevelt.
I did see her again actually at the 7/11 in the morning time like 2 days ago but I was turned off by her chin hairs she had apperantly grown in these past days, nope not happening.

Guys i have a question, i keep passing a certain house in roosevelt that has a sign on the front door that says please come through the back,
And it has at night time and sometimes even during the day you can see a purple light shining inside and all the windows are a bright purple,
I reallllllyyyyyy want to go check it out but i dont know if i should, i mean i kind of dont give a fuck because whats the worst that can happen except you look like a creep? To people you may never meet again?

But its a real attentio. Grabber and im thinking there might be something i like in there...
This is possibly my favorite post ever. Thank you...!