Cheap Head Thread

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Cinnamon 516-260-9831
Roosevelt, private residence
$50 Bbbj special, + $10 for CIM
I choose the upgrade.
Pictures are probably her even though there are no face shots the body appears to be her.
Black woman, 35ish about 5'8" or 5'9"
Big boned, not fat but has a belly that looks like a baby bump. I almost asked if she was pregnant before the act but decided to hold the question until after. Then I didn't bother, or just forgot.
Plain looking, not ugly, decent features, nice skin.

Okay here is the weird part. She gives me the address and I Googled it and when the picture came up I recognized the house as the same one I saw Nikki in about a month or two ago. The kids I heard running around down stairs while Nikki was blowing me upstairs were Cinnamon's

So I get there and she lets me in a different door. I mentioned about Nikki and she says they were evicted a while ago. Said she really didn't know her.

She apologized for not dressing better but I tell her that's fine. She is wearing a sun dress with no bra.

I get naked and lay on the bed, she starts a nice Bbbj with a lot of suction.
Roaming is allowed on legs and ass but Kitty is off limits because she says she is spotting ( so no on the pregnancy?).
Then she mentions that is why she is only doing Bbbj today. But then she asks if I have a condom because for $80 she'd do FS. And said I didn't have a condom but then she asked if I had brought more money. She said she had a few condoms. I said no so she continues with the Bbbj.
At about 5 minutes in she said she was uncomfortable laying on her side and could I either stand or sit on the edge of the bed so she could kneel in front of me. I choose the latter. In this position I could reach into her dress and get a nice hand full of her tits. Her nipples got hard as did my cock in her mouth.
I shot my load, she spit it out in the garage pail. She only had tissues for clean up

Overall she is chill, easy to get along with. She keeps the room locked while we were in there. You don't have to walk past the kids to get to the room.
She asked ahead of time if I was alright with the kids in the house. Some of you might not be.
Probably will repeat as it is a good price and I prefer this to car dates.

I’m not trying to add fuel to the fire. Just countering what you did to me. I respect you and love most of your posts. You are a great contributor to the board. But you called me out several times... So despite you not indulging in the product. I just want to make a point- you introduced a provider without telling her about or encouraging her to advertise on UG. According to the rules, you violated them by referencing her location (promoting), and advertised her by describing her looks & price & Services.

Not trying to to start a war BillyS, just want to Point out the contradictions. Yes, some of us like paying 60-80 for cheap head by a fat ugly bitch living in a rathole (“not there is anything wrong with that”)..but maybe consider stop hating on the other mongers that enjoy paying double for a hot girl in an upscale hotel.

I won’t dare call you a “proxy” or “shill”. You provide too much content to the site. But please stop trying to make me look like one... all in love BillyS

Okay, I guess I have to make my point clearer. In the context of a review, it is certainly allowable to include the info about the location where you saw her and her looks, price and service. I absolutely never said those last three details were prohibited. Quite the opposite. They are encouraged. I'm sorry that you misunderstood what I wrote.
And as far as the location where you visited with her, that is okay also in a review. And it is even allowable if you include it in an ISO. Where it specifically is a problem is in an update. For instance, someone should not be making a comment in Sophia's thread along the lines of "Spoke to her tonight, she's moving to Garden City tomorrow." That is where it becomes problematic because it crosses the line into helping her get out info.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I’m not trying to add fuel to the fire. Just countering what you did to me. I respect you and love most of your posts. You are a great contributor to the board. But you called me out several times... So despite you not indulging in the product. I just want to make a point- you introduced a provider without telling her about or encouraging her to advertise on UG. According to the rules, you violated them by referencing her location (promoting), and advertised her by describing her looks & price & Services.

Not trying to to start a war BillyS, just want to Point out the contradictions. Yes, some of us like paying 60-80 for cheap head by a fat ugly bitch living in a rathole (“not there is anything wrong with that”)..but maybe consider stop hating on the other mongers that enjoy paying double for a hot girl in an upscale hotel.

I won’t dare call you a “proxy” or “shill”. You provide too much content to the site. But please stop trying to make me look like one... all in love BillyS
I get your point.

Hey does anyone know how to get in touch with bree and her crew.? Been trying but hasnt got back in awhile. I been seeing her friend but the house is vacant now.

Have heard from anyone. Bree went mia. I saw her friend 3 or 4 times pam on dr path but that house is empty. Im looking for something on the east end like that. Since bree gave it up and send u to friends its been hard to get in touch but they wont give the girls number want it yo go thru them.

Yea, I lost Bree private num and have tried main line. Haven't seen her in a long while, but whoever is on the other line, def not Bree anymore. Thought it was. Be careful.

Yea, I lost Bree private num and have tried main line. Haven't seen her in a long while, but whoever is on the other line, def not Bree anymore. Thought it was. Be careful.
Yea i can tell. Thats why i stuck with pam i could just go to the house and pick her up. But not anymore. Do u have anything else in the area?

Why thank you Wiggs!
OK, refresher, grab pen and paper.
Aubrey/Bree same person, on the prowl off the prowl, supposedly has a man now but will still play now and then.
Tina from what I've gathered has been in rehab and now back, has a legit job but still looking for $, available after 6pm.
Raven/Jenn just made way back to town but has issues, not sure what deal is yet.
Rose is another that is normally around and is rather whacky but what do you expect for this price point?
All reached through Aubrey @ 631-773-2714.
And no on Angel Wiggs

AVOID AUBREY!!!
I’m mad but not too mad since it wasn’t too big a loss. I’m just upset my first post here as a long time lurker was about me getting scammed.

I hit up that same number posted

She tells me to meet her on that Zion dirt path that people in either this thread or another complained about being sketch. Apparently the house there is her sisters

I was too in the mood to think straight of right and wrong. I wait on this dirt path in head of rivers and she comes down this road in the car with 3-4 African folks in there. 2 females 1 male and her.

She tells me the female is her daughter and the house at the end of the dirt path is her sisters. Her sister comes out of the house, Aubrey is begging her “hey this guy is donating me .6 can I please borrow your room” and she said yes but to pay the sister because apparently Aubrey owes her sister money and her sister was quite upset she owed her money.

The sister chills outside as Aubrey goes into the house. At this point I’ve been told to pass the papers to the sister. Aubrey then comes out the house saying her daughter is not going to work anymore so we can’t use the house and directs me to a deli about 2 blocks from the house. She tells me she’s gonna meet me there. I tell her that I’m not comfortable leaving without my stuff or her. She says she will meet me there. Like an idiot I say screw it and just go. It was too much of a hassle and I was just looking for something quick as it had been way too much time. I showed up at 4:25, I waited til 5:40 and still no sign of her showing back up. I’m considering going back to the house but I don’t know what crazy stuff the may have there. Save yourself the time. Stay out of this area or stay away from Aubrey. I even told her I found her from Haywood from online but I don’t know if she even understood as she uses a flip phone. Times is tough. Aubrey is not who she once was anymore I guess. Lost my .6 but it was a lesson learned. Sticking to my regular providers from now on. I even got text message screenshots to prove it but I’m not sure if it’s allowed here. This bitch is a fuckin thief.

AVOID AUBREY!!!
I’m mad but not too mad since it wasn’t too big a loss. I’m just upset my first post here as a long time lurker was about me getting scammed.

She tells me to meet her on that Zion dirt path that people in either this thread or another complained about being sketch. Apparently the house there is her sisters

I was too in the mood to think straight of right and wrong. I wait on this dirt path in head of rivers and she comes down this road in the car with 3-4 African folks in there. 2 females 1 male and her.

She tells me the female is her daughter and the house at the end of the dirt path is her sisters. Her sister comes out of the house, Aubrey is begging her “hey this guy is donating me .6 can I please borrow your room” and she said yes but to pay the sister because apparently Aubrey owes her sister money and her sister was quite upset she owed her money.

The sister chills outside as Aubrey goes into the house. At this point I’ve been told to pass the papers to the sister. Aubrey then comes out the house saying her daughter is not going to work anymore so we can’t use the house and directs me to a deli about 2 blocks from the house. She tells me she’s gonna meet me there. I tell her that I’m not comfortable leaving without my stuff or her. She says she will meet me there. Like an idiot I say screw it and just go. It was too much of a hassle and I was just looking for something quick as it had been way too much time. I showed up at 4:25, I waited til 5:40 and still no sign of her showing back up. I’m considering going back to the house but I don’t know what crazy stuff the may have there. Save yourself the time. Stay out of this area or stay away from Aubrey. I even told her I found her from Haywood from online but I don’t know if she even understood as she uses a flip phone. Times is tough. Aubrey is not who she once was anymore I guess. Lost my .6 but it was a lesson learned. Sticking to my regular providers from now on. I even got text message screenshots to prove it but I’m not sure if it’s allowed here. This bitch is a fuckin thief.
Is this the one in Riverhead..with the fucked up bumpy dirt road?

@Sushiisdelicious,

Welcome to UG and thanks for the review!

That's a crazy scenario, well described. Good info ...

... helpful to mongers and lurkers to make decisions one way or another. A negative review is as valuable (if not more so sometimes) than a positive. And take heart, my friend, good times are just around the corner - just not at the deli by the head of the river!

V

@Sushiisdelicious,

Welcome to UG and thanks for the review!

That's a crazy scenario, well described. Good info ...

... helpful to mongers and lurkers to make decisions one way or another. A negative review is as valuable (if not more so sometimes) than a positive. And take heart, my friend, good times are just around the corner - just not at the deli by the head of the river!

V
I appreciate the warm welcome. I hope others see this review too and know about what scams Aubrey/Bree is running these days. I commute across Long Island a lot from east meadow to Montauk and all inbetween for work. This is the first time I tried someone on the east end. Mineola, east meadow, Holbrook and those areas I always had good experiences from recommendations I found on this website. I’m definitely staying away from anyone after exit 60 on the LIE unless someone here has a really good trusted recommendation

AVOID AUBREY!!!

avoid was written all over and you still handed over your $$$..
It could have been worse where they rob you and bang out your ATM card..
and dude its 2019 whats wth the African reference????
I bet you didn't call them that