Chinatown Discussion *WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS WEBSITE'S RULES DO NOT POST*

So i tried out 95 Canal Street, suite 300.

walked past the big crowd of ppl, waiting to get on the bus, on the 1rst floor, up the stairs. 2nd floor were all these old ppl, playing mahjong.

Rang the door bell.

Think go the mamasan, she was dressed up a bit, and a little on the old side but in good shape, with like B cups, about 50 or so, but her english was very good.

Got the room right by the front door. Rooms have doors, but walls dont go all the way up to the ceilings. also everything is dimmed out. Paid for an $40/hour, ($30/half). They have a shower in the rear, but wasnt offered. Also the bathroom, faucet knob was broken off and there arent any towels there, got a paper towel to dry hands. There is also a hot plate in the bathroom, making it smell of food.

Asked for hard massage, but even the back walking was disappointing. Just back and forth, pushing here and there. Feeling up the muscles, but not really massaging it for over half hour. No oil/lotion used, but still got hot towels wipe down. On turn over, got a front massage/rub. Got offered HJ or BJ with saran wrap. Took the BJ, negotiated to $60,was able to feel her breasts. Clean up was another hot towel. BUT there was another dry towel given to cover me up and wipe me dry, after the hot towel cleanup, while she left me alone, to attend to new comers. While I was dressing back up, she came back and folded the towels used to dry me and put them back.

Since my room was right by the front door, there seemed to be a good amount of traffic of ppl going in and out. Seems there are 2 younger sounding girls there and 2 older or same age, at least by voice. haha overheard someone trying to use credit card, or trying to get massage on credit, since he doesnt get paid till next week. Pretty much the noised travel, and dont think FS is offered here.

I probably would not come back, although from some of the young sounding voices were enticing, and english seemed pretty well spoken here. The amount of foot traffic on steet and upstairs/ noisy environment, lack of massage skills, kinda dirty towels reused, put me off. The paper cover on the table was new, the perforations had not been torn. Price at $100 total was ok.

So i tried out 95 Canal Street, suite 300.

walked past the big crowd of ppl, waiting to get on the bus, on the 1rst floor, up the stairs. 2nd floor were all these old ppl, playing mahjong.

Rang the door bell.

Think go the mamasan, she was dressed up a bit, and a little on the old side but in good shape, with like B cups, about 50 or so, but her english was very good.

Got the room right by the front door. Rooms have doors, but walls dont go all the way up to the ceilings. also everything is dimmed out. Paid for an $40/hour, ($30/half). They have a shower in the rear, but wasnt offered. Also the bathroom, faucet knob was broken off and there arent any towels there, got a paper towel to dry hands. There is also a hot plate in the bathroom, making it smell of food.

Asked for hard massage, but even the back walking was disappointing. Just back and forth, pushing here and there. Feeling up the muscles, but not really massaging it for over half hour. No oil/lotion used, but still got hot towels wipe down. On turn over, got a front massage/rub. Got offered HJ or BJ with saran wrap. Took the BJ, negotiated to $60,was able to feel her breasts. Clean up was another hot towel. BUT there was another dry towel given to cover me up and wipe me dry, after the hot towel cleanup, while she left me alone, to attend to new comers. While I was dressing back up, she came back and folded the towels used to dry me and put them back.

Since my room was right by the front door, there seemed to be a good amount of traffic of ppl going in and out. Seems there are 2 younger sounding girls there and 2 older or same age, at least by voice. haha overheard someone trying to use credit card, or trying to get massage on credit, since he doesnt get paid till next week. Pretty much the noised travel, and dont think FS is offered here.

I probably would not come back, although from some of the young sounding voices were enticing, and english seemed pretty well spoken here. The amount of foot traffic on steet and upstairs/ noisy environment, lack of massage skills, kinda dirty towels reused, put me off. The paper cover on the table was new, the perforations had not been torn. Price at $100 total was ok.
Did you ask for FS? They will never offer but if you ask you just might be surprised. I’m starting to notice that in CT that HJ and BJ are normally offer to new comers but if asked for FS you might get it or they might say next time.

I visited the massage parlor on canal St, between Mott and Elizabeth. I forget the exact address, but it's in that area.

Upon going in, an older lady grabbed me and brought me into a room. She's not really attractive and has a sour puss face, but I was desperate for a hand release so I accepted my fate.

Massage is mediocre with a lot of elbows and oil. I asked her for a hand release afterwards and negotiated $30. She's not happy with it but reluctantly agreed. On the flip, she closed the door, draped a towel over my groin area and started the hand release. She slapped my hand away when I tried to roam. The whole experience was surprisingly awkward as she seemed overly worried about her bosses coming in. The awkward uncomfortable situation actually made me nut surprisingly quickly for some inexplicable reason.

$40 house/$30 tip. Will not go back again.

I visited the massage parlor on canal St, between Mott and Elizabeth. I forget the exact address, but it's in that area.

Upon going in, an older lady grabbed me and brought me into a room. She's not really attractive and has a sour puss face, but I was desperate for a hand release so I accepted my fate.

Massage is mediocre with a lot of elbows and oil. I asked her for a hand release afterwards and negotiated $30. She's not happy with it but reluctantly agreed. On the flip, she closed the door, draped a towel over my groin area and started the hand release. She slapped my hand away when I tried to roam. The whole experience was surprisingly awkward as she seemed overly worried about her bosses coming in. The awkward uncomfortable situation actually made me nut surprisingly quickly for some inexplicable reason.

$40 house/$30 tip. Will not go back again.
You must of been to 171 canal street on the 2nd floor.

95 canal

Been mongoring since the summer of 2016, and had yet to experience Chinatown. I decided it was time to dive headfirst (pun intended). After reading a few pages of reviews in this section I made 95 canal my destination, I’ve already been here twice. Got to the place walked up to third floor passing on the way up a room full of people playing games akin to dominoes. Got to the door rang to bell and both times I get greeted by Yumi. She’s a chubby late 30s to early 40s with Cs, she was wearing the same red dress. The first time I saw her I was like ok not bad the second time I was disappointed because I got the same girl lol. However both times were enjoyable. Average massage with intermittent st and off to the flip where I opted for fs. Kinda regret it since she’s not a looker and older, but both time she got engine going. It was indeed a good experience and will be back hopefully 3rd time the charm and I get to sample a different chick.

1hr 40
Tip 80
Total 120

Keep indulging my friends

95 canal

Been mongoring since the summer of 2016, and had yet to experience Chinatown. I decided it was time to dive headfirst (pun intended). After reading a few pages of reviews in this section I made 95 canal my destination, I’ve already been here twice. Got to the place walked up to third floor passing on the way up a room full of people playing games akin to dominoes. Got to the door rang to bell and both times I get greeted by Yumi. She’s a chubby late 30s to early 40s with Cs, she was wearing the same red dress. The first time I saw her I was like ok not bad the second time I was disappointed because I got the same girl lol. However both times were enjoyable. Average massage with intermittent st and off to the flip where I opted for fs. Kinda regret it since she’s not a looker and older, but both time she got engine going. It was indeed a good experience and will be back hopefully 3rd time the charm and I get to sample a different chick.

1hr 40
Tip 80
Total 120

Keep indulging my friends
You can ask to see the other ladies if your not happy with who you drew from rotation

Boy, you guys must not be from New York.i am not Jewish but I know what is a

Synagogue

the building where a Jewish assembly or congregation meets for religious worship and instruction.
  • a Jewish assembly or congregation
Well, you're right about that, but I am Jewish and "temple" is also a recognized term for a Jewish house of worship. It's used for other religions as well.

What?! We’re talking about places of worship now? Lol. I visited 119 Elizabeth recently looking for Joyce. Got some middle age lady named Amy. I wouldn’t recommend. Only hj and so so massage.

Well, you're right about that, but I am Jewish and "temple" is also a recognized term for a Jewish house of worship. It's used for other religions as well.
I have been in the building in question. It is one of the older eastern European synagogues in NY. While it does not have an active congregation, it serves as a museum and house immigration records to trace your roots. It has been restored.

And yes, I also seen the word Temple on synagogues, but I may be incorrect, but my understanding there should be only one Jewish temple and it should be in Israel.